A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Surf's Up

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Surf's Up Empty Surf's Up

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 7:03 pm

Stephen hadn't been surfing in awhile. Would it count as surfing if he manipulated the waves? Probably not, but riding the waves while on a board was surfing... So he liked to think it counted. As he paddled on his board for the next big wave, he increased the size of it, making things a little more thrilling. As it approached him he relaxed as it started to form, then stood up quickly as it reached it's peak. You haven't lived if you've never tried something like this. As he rode the wave, his fingers slid through the water, a feeling of euphoria overwhelming him. Then he spilled. Being the son of a minor water god does not mean you instantly become a master surfer.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Surf's Up Empty Re: Surf's Up

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 7:29 pm

Elizabeth layed out on the blood red towel she had brought, and breathed the salty hair in. Finally. She had some peace and quiet -- she had never gotten this relaxed before. She was wearing a solid black bikini, and her long brown hair was loose around her shoulders. Suddenly, she heard a loud splash, and looked up to discover that a surfer had whiped out. She laughed... until she realized who it was. Oh gods... She was at the beach, the place where he had said... "Oh, f***," she groaned.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 7:35 pm

Stephen trudged back onto the shoreline, shaking his head. As he did so, his mind went into mental checks. His body was fine, just a little dizzy. Never again would he let his guard down on a huge wave. He wasn't even sure how he wiped out. He ran his hand over his hair, spiking his short black hair up. His wet suit was off from the waist down. Stephen loved feeling the water, but the wet suit was also equally comfortable. So, why not wear both? He was too preoccupied to notice anyone around the beach... Until he saw the one demigod laying on a towel. She looked slightly familiar... Oh. Holy crap. It can't be.

"Elizabeth?!" He exclaimed, a smile present on his face.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 7:38 pm

Elizabeth groaned again. "You've got to be f****** kidding me," and then she pulled her legs up, and put her knees to her chest, resting her head on top of them. "Hello, Stephen," she said with a fake smile.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 7:43 pm

Stephen smirked, jogging to where she was sitting, his board hooked under his arm. "What're you doing here?" He asked, water still dripping from his body. Gotta love the sea. He looked back at the water, as if it were calling him, but decided to pay attention to Elizabeth for the time being. She was extremely pretty, and the waves would always be there.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 7:53 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Just-- relaxing, I guess." then she noticed the surf board under his arm. "You surf?" she asked. Duh. He's the son of Triton, idiot.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 7:59 pm

Stephen smirked, examining her. "You don't look relaxed in the position you're sitting in." He was going to enjoy messing with her. She knew it was one of his fantasies to see her in a bikini on the beach, and here she is. Oh, thank you gods. He weighed the surfboard under his arm and said, "Yeah, I surf. One of my activities."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 8:08 pm

Elizabeth glared at him. "I hope you're enjoying what you're seeing now, 'cause you're never going to see it again." she sighed, and patted the spot next to her, telling him to sit down.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 8:18 pm

Stephen stuck his surfboard into the sand, making it stand upright. As he sat down, he asked her, "When did you get here? I didn't see anyone else on the beach." A sigh escaped his lips as he sat. This was nice. He needed a break anyway.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 8:32 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "I dunno-- an hour ago? Two?" she shrugged again. "What about you?" she asked. She hadn't seen him, either-- obviously not. If she had, she would've been at the cabin, not where he could get his way.

OOC: it's a short post kind of day
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 8:38 pm

Stephen thought about what happened today. "I fell asleep and woke up on the bottom of the sea." He said casually. "When I woke up, my board was already tied to me ankle... So... I guess I hit a wave pretty hard and I was knocked out?" He shrugged, uncertain of what happened or how long he was here. "Anyway... Nice outfit." He complimented, bumping shoulders with her.

OOC: Its okaaaay haha
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 8:51 pm

Elizabeth was kind of shocked at what he told her, but the concern was washed away when he complimented her. "Oh, shut up," she said, and playfully hit him. Then she noticed what he was wearing and smirked. "Actually, you don't look too bad yourself."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 8:57 pm

Stephen winced, as if the strike actually hurt. "Oh, I know I look good." He said, hair-flipping his imaginary long strands of hair and couldn't help but laugh. "So, the great Elizabeth tannig out in the sun. I never thought I'd ever see you in a bikini."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:07 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Well, you were wrong." her smile shifted to a smirk. "Is it so hard to believe that you'd ever see me in a swimsuit? I'm from Hawaii, after all. It's kind of what I'm supposed to be known for-- swimming, I mean. Speaking of swimming, I actually haven't been in the water yet today at all." she looked over to the sea.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 9:16 pm

"Well, you did say that I would never ever, even in my wildest dreams, see you in a bikini. So, yeah, I'm slightly surprised to bump into you in...", he carefully chose his words. One wrong step and he would be having a nice little red mark on his cheek. ".... your bathing suit." He decided to just play it safe. A smirk played upon his lips. "I think the water needs occupants right about now. Want to go for a swim?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:25 pm

Elizabeth smirked as Stephen kept his word choices safe. He knew her too well. When he suggested they go into the water, she nodded and quickly stood up. Before he could realize that her body was not being covered by her arms and legs, she yelled "Raise you to the water!" and took off.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 9:31 pm

Stephen blinked as she moved like a cheetah. Damn she was quick. Race him to the water? Now that's unfair. She was faster than him. Oh well. He quickly stood up and sprinted to the water, the ocean calling him.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:39 pm

When she got to the water, Elizabeth dove under so she could get used to the temperature immediately. She came back up after two heartbeats with a huge smile on her face -- she loved the water. It was one of the only things that reminded her of the good things about her old home. Well... most of the time. When Stephen was in the water, she swam over to him. "I win!" she said, laughing.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 9:42 pm

As she dove in, he willed the water to launch him up... But not as high as he wanted. He sort of overshot his powers a little bit. As the wind pushed against his cheeks, he braced for a hard landing. SPLASH! That was going to hurt later. Fortunately, Elizabthe had seen nothing of this. As soon as he surfaced, she was right in front of him. "You win? That's nice... But now you're in my territory." He said, grinning like a maniac.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:49 pm

Elizabeth sighed, and had a why me? look on her face. "And I supose you're going to take advantage of that." it was more of a statement than a question. He might know her well, and she knew him well, too. She crossed her arms over her chest, and sighed again -- this time more dramatically and for show.  "Of course you are."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 9:54 pm

Stephen stopped swimming and crossed his arms as well, except he didn't have to keep kicking with his feet. "Of course I'm going to take advantage of this moment! I mean, unless we get in the shower together," he added a wink, "I'm not going to have any other opportunities!... Unless it rains of course." He said, getting deep into thought about what other possibilities there were.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:00 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and playfully punched him in the arm when he mentioned the shower. "So, how are you going to take advantage, Mister Angeles?" she asked, honestly curious. What was he going to do? Shoot her up in the air with water? Spray her in the face? She had no idea.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 10:11 pm

Stephen smirked, and kept on the 'shower subject'. Although he was kidding, he wanted to see how far she would go. "So, shower later?" He asked, winking again. There's the stereotypical guy people knew him by. As he was asked, he wondered himself. He smirked, waiting for a reply with the 'shower' before he answered.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:15 pm

Elizabeth glared at him, but then decided to take him on with a different angle. "Sure," she said sweetly and innocently. "Right after Artemis has kids, Annabeth breaks up with Percy, and Zeus loses power." she felt bad for using two of her friends as examples, but then again, she didn't.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 10:20 pm

Stephen put a hurt expression on his face. "Well, ouch." He said simply, forcing a smile. Where was he anyway..? Using Percy and Annabeth threw him off. He didn't expect to use them as an example. Oh right, water advantages. "I'm not actually sure how to mess with you Elizabeth." He said, looking around in the water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:28 am