A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Surf's Up

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Surf's Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Surf's Up

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:24 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Then don't." she noticed him looking around. "Watch ya lookin' for?" she asked.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 10:28 pm

OOC: Don't think I'm weird but... I'm totally digging that font lol

BIC: Stephen sighed, hating himself at this point. So much for advantages. He was distracted by the waves, he really thought he heard a voice. It was probably nothing... He did smash his head on something. As Stephen shook off the feeling, he thought of something. "You should hold your breath." He said to Elizabeth, giving her a few seconds before he waved and shot down under the water. After a few more seconds, he shot Elizabeth under the water as well.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:36 pm

OOC: i know right? i love it lol

BIC: Elizabeth did as she was told, and held her breath. Suddenly, she was shot under the water. After after a few seconds, she swam to the surface, gasping for air and laughing at the same time.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 10:40 pm

Stephen laughed, staying underwater. He held his stomach as he laughed, getting a slight cramp. As soon as the cramp subsided he shot out of the water and into the air screaming. While he was suspended in midair, he yelled, "Oh sh********************t!!" as he fell back to Earth and into the water.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:44 pm

By the time Stephen was in the water, Elizabeth was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. "Oh... my...gods," she said between her laughter.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/29/2013, 10:50 pm

Stephen managed to pull off a backflip... Except he stopped in the middle of it. So... Technically, its called a backflop? Either way, the skin on his back was in pain. As he resurfaced, he moaned. "That... Wasn't fun."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:02 pm

Elizabeth managed to cool down some of her laughter, but not all of it. Still laughing, she went up to Stephen and put her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. "Oh my gods..." she laughed, and buried her head in his shoulder.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 2:55 pm

Stephen winced as her arms brushed a sensitive part of his back, but other than that, he was fine. As she laughed, he chuckled as well, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Okay, okay. It was funny."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 3:04 pm

Elizabeth stopped laughing after a little bit, but her smile remained. She removed her head from his shoulder, and looked up at him. "Are you okay?" she said very, very quietly, as if someone would hear them. But of course no one would -- there was no one there but them, and even if there was, the crashing of the waves would overpower their conversation.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 3:13 pm

As they floated in the wild waters, he thought about how nice this all was. Sure, some vulgar thoughts ran through his mind, but his feeling of happiness was mostly present. He pulled her closer, their bodies touching. Why was it warm? Body heat. Duh. That still didn't make sense to him. He looked down at her, kissing her forehead. "Pshh, yeah. The water loves me. I'm good."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 3:42 pm

Elizabeth smiled, and they just floated there for a little while, enjoying one another's company. After a while, though, Elizabeth realized she had.... a feeling, one that she had since the forest, but hasn't really acknowledged it until now. "Hey, Stephen," she said with a frown. "I have a --" -she faltered at the word- "-problem. Well, I guess it could be a problem, depending on the way you look at it."

OOC: WAIT FOR IT
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 3:47 pm

Stephen focused on his breathing, but a certain fear overcame him. If he relaxed, he felt like he was going to fall asleep, and that would be embarrassing. As soon as he heard his name, he glanced down at her, a frown on his face. A problem? Sure, he wanted to help with her problem, but what it was exactly, that made him uneasy. "A problem?" He asked slowly. "Well, you know I'm here to help." A feeling of unease made him choose his words carefully. Whatever she was about to say, he would have to answer very delicately.

OOC: Oh, this should be fun xD
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 3:51 pm

Elizabeth closed her eyes for a moment, and opened them after a moment. "Just don't... freak out, okay?" she breathed in a lot of air through her nose, and then burst out: "I think I'm in love with you." she breathed out and looked down.

OOC: YOLO

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 4:03 pm

Stephen froze, a feeling of... Well, what the hell was he feeling?! He looked around, waiting for lights and cameras to start flashing and a TV host in his face yelling, 'You just got punk'd!' But they were in the middle of crashing waves. Nothing like that was going to happen. He looked down at her, but she had her eyes closed. "You're..." He had no words.

OOC: #YouOnlyLiveOnce
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 4:09 pm

Elizabeth sighed once more, and nodded, but didn't open her eyes. "Sorry, I should've just -- kept it to myself." she pulled away from him and began to walk back to the shore.

OOC: DA FEELZ :(
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 4:15 pm

As she left his arms, Stephen froze for a couple of seconds, then he rushed after her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Just.... Shut up. Don't speak. Just let me think... Or... Just.... Don't say anything." He said, biting his lip. Sure, he had feelings for her. Sure, she was a great person. But could he say he loved her? That was moving a bit too fast. "Look," he said, pulling her closer to him, "I like you a lot. You just... you caught me by surprise and..." He couldn't formulate words.

OOC: This is truly a fantasy LOL
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 4:21 pm

Elizabeth spun around to face him. She put her hands on his chest, and looked up at him, pinged with guilt. She should have just shut her mouth. Gods of Olympus, she was so blunt. But after was he said last, a small smile played on her lips. "I caught you by surprise? Yeah, well... I tend to do that a lot."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 4:29 pm

Stephen's comebacks were gone, and so was his self restrains. He pulled her into a kiss, his words failing him at his time of need. Then again, actions speak louder than words. Stephen had warned her to stay quiet, else he might go crazy. He didn't say that, of course, but in his mind, that what he was saying to himself. He's a strange demigod, let's leave it at that. After a a few minutes, which is a pretty long time for a kiss, he parted from her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 4:38 pm

After Stephen pulled away, Elizabeth's head was swimming. Oh, haha. They were in the water. Her head was swimming. But really, that's what it felt like -- it was impossible to stay on one subject in her mind at that moment at a time. And being ADHD didn't help. She breathed slowly, and tucked her hair behind her ear, unsure of what to say or do.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 4:44 pm

As they stood in silence, he decided to close his eyes, allowing his mind to wander freely. She was wonderful, but had he done the right thing? His mind thought of the many possibilities of his future, and what could happen to her if he was targeted once more. That's what he had said. Everyone you ever loved, anyone who has ever had contact with you shall perish by my hands. Be wary, young demigod. The thought of that made his skin tingle. He decided to brush the thought away, focusing on the sound sof the waves. He would really love some guidance right about now.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 5:08 pm

Elizabeth studied Stephen when he closed his eyes. "What are you thinking about?" she asked, her blue eyes bright with curiosity. She was a nosy person -- she had to know.

OOC: I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR xD
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 5:10 pm

OOC: I just had xD It was too funny to pass up lol

BIC: Stephen blinked, his eyes focusing on Elizabeth. "Oh, I'm just thinking about you, that's all." He said, gazing into her eyes. It was the truth... Well, part of the truth anyway.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 5:17 pm

Elizabeth nodded, not quite believing him. "Y'know, I should probably be getting back," she said. It was already getting dark -- but then again, since it was getting late in the year, the sun had started to set earlier and earlier. It could've been four in the afternoon; it could've been eight at night. She had no idea. "It's getting kind of dark."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 5:23 pm

Stephen felt like someone was pulling the strings of his heart. He liked her, but he hated her for making him like her. She was so complicated, and yet he couldn't get enough of her. As he listened to her voice, he nodded slowly. "You're right. It's getting a little late." Though as he said this, he couldn't let go. He wanted to stay with her. She was frustrating him, damn it.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 5:43 pm

Elizabeth sighed, she didn't want to go, but knew she had to. She stepped up on her tip-toes to press her lips to his cheek. After she did so, she walked back to the spot where she had previously been. She quickly dried herself off with the towel, and put the pink button-down shirt over her head. She didn't bother with the pants; she was just going back to her cabin. she picked up her belongings, and faced Stephen for a moment before turning around, and left the beach, heading back to her cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:48 am