A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Another day of camp has come

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Another day of camp has come - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day of camp has come

Post by kaitycat4 12/2/2013, 2:47 pm

Ooc: tee hee

Bic: Josephine screamed and quickly climbed up a tree. "You are a filthy little kid! I could get a disease!" She wiped off her face and spit. "Disgusting."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 12/2/2013, 2:56 pm

Damien climbed up a tree and spat from there.

ooc: Sorry for the no-long post Moon, I have no creativity within me atm. xD
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/2/2013, 2:59 pm

Josephine punched at him. "Get the hell away from me!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/2/2013, 3:12 pm

"Bad worrdddd."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 12/2/2013, 3:27 pm

Ooc: It's coolio. It's just what I do the first time I enter. And sorry for taking so long.

Bic:
    Blaine's eyebrow furrowed. Stepping in could either be a good idea or a terrible one... "Hey, kiddo." He called to the younger boy. They two were only a few yards away from where he silently stood, so he should've been easily heard.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/2/2013, 3:38 pm

Josephine's eyes darted to the new voice. "Blaine!? Blaine help! This kid is Grose."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/2/2013, 5:32 pm

Damien looked down at the taller kid. "What do you want?" he asked, as he went over to him. Was this party-pooper going to ruin his party? It brought joy to his heart that he was annoying the girl, now he didn't want to lose that. Yikes. Maybe he was a cold-heartless jerk. No wonder no goddess wanted to call him son. Damien sighed at the thought.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/2/2013, 6:49 pm

Blaine tiredly rolled his eyes at Josephine; her getting attacked what nothing new at all. He turned his attention to the kid. "Look, Little Man, I know she's fun to harass. Trust me, I know first hand. And I'm not going to be the one to ruin the fun. But, hey." Blaine smirked and held up his spray paint. "How about you let the girl get down from that tree and we all go vandalize some cabins? I'll even let you pin the blame on me if we get caught." He nearly pleaded, mainly because he really wanted to graffiti something.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/2/2013, 6:54 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes and jumped down from the tree. "Nice save..." She walked off trying to find a source of water.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 11:02 am

Blaine put the cans away and shrugged. "You know me. Most people can't resist a nice vandalism when it boils down to it." Blaine smiled. He followed after her in a lazy jog. "Hey! No hug? I was expected like a," He changed his voice to sound extra girly and preppy. "'Omg, Blaine I like totally missed you! You're sooo adorbs and I missed your macho-ness!'" Blaine changed back to his regular voice. "Well, never mind then. Remind me not to make you the head of any of the welcoming committees."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 12:08 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes and changed her voice to a preppy girl. "Blaine! OMG! I'm like sooooooooo happy to see you! Come give me a hug darling!" She held out her arms, her shirt still covered in blood.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 2:20 pm

Blaine noticed all of the blood stains and winced. "Oh, yeah. Never mind. How about a nice handshake instead?" His nose scrunched up as he dug through his bag to retrieve one of the gifts he picked up for her on his trip. He pulled out a really cheesy light blue long-sleeved shirt that read "Don't Go Around BRRfooted!" across the front and tossed it to her. "Put that on, why don't you? Then we can reconsider that hug."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 4:25 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes and walked behind a tree. "No looking." She changed out of the shirt and put on the new one. "Jeez this is bad..."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 9:34 pm

Blaine covered his eyes and turned around. "Yeah, yeah. Why would I look anyway? because I'm a guy? Way to stereotype." He snickered and turned around when she was done. Blaine tried to hide his smile and whistled at her. "Whoa. You look just as good in that shirt as I imagined."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 9:39 pm

"Shut up..." She punched him in the shoulder. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 9:49 pm

Blaine budged her with his other shoulder and laughed cheerfully. Sadly, his previous accent that was previously there had begun to fade and become a blend of both Alaskan and Ethiopian. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and gestured to the sky. "Hey. Here's a proposition, Chase. Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, right? You, me, and Santa." Blaine glanced down at her. "You with me?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 9:58 pm

Josephine smiled. "Sounds fun. We haven't hung out in awhile." She nudged him.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 10:05 pm

"We have not. This is why I'm going to make this the best Christmas ever! ...Or so far." Blaine shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. He was satisfied to spend the next day with his best friend since they haven't seen each other in what seemed like forever. He had missed avoiding the police.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 10:10 pm

"Wow I haven't celebrated Christmas in awhile." She laughed. "So before I forget to ask...how was your trip?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 10:16 pm

Blaine took off his sunglasses, keeping his eyes shut tight as he cleaned the lenses with the hem of his shirt. "My trip? Cold." He chuckled and squinted to look a Josephine without letting to much light into his view. His eyes shone bright with their green animalistic glow before he put the glasses back on. "It was boring, really. I just talked to a few delinquents and tried to get them interested into alternative activities. How was camp?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 10:22 pm

"Boring without my best friend." Josephine smiled. "Did you get a gf in Alaska?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 10:28 pm

"Aww, how adorable." Blaine ruffled her hair. "No, I did not. You know me, Josie. I'm going to be that crazy old man with a bunch of cats yelling from the front porch at all the kids that step in my lawn." He snorted.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 10:39 pm

Josephine laughed. "True."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 10:43 pm

"What about you? I hear you have the guys chasing after you." He nodded his head in reference to the little demon child that was harassing her a few minutes ago.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/23/2013, 10:52 pm

"Don't test me boy." She rolled her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:27 pm