A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC)

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC) Empty Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC)

Post by Maybeth 12/27/2013, 3:33 am

Bruse had nothing interesting to do today. He had came across this place earlier in the morning, and he decided it would be nice to take some rest. He had been running quite fast, around the different places in Camp Jupiter, training. Now he only wanted to relax.

As the sun rays playfully  shimmered, and hidden behind the trees' leaves, he admired the wide blue sky. It was a very sunny morning of December. Odd thing! He picked out his imperial gold knife, and watched it as it shined under the sun's light.

He would give anything, even this trustfull knife he always carried with him, to have some fun. But no one approached him to talk to him. They were all frightened, because he was a son of Bellona, and he was kinda grim looking. But not everything is the way it looks like right?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC) Empty Re: Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC)

Post by Marceline 1/20/2014, 9:53 pm

Charlotte walked out to the river. Today was quite a hot day and she wanted to cool off. Charlotte walked across the small patch of grass to get to the bank of the river.
    It was a december morning and Charlotte had just come back from eating breakfast. As Charlotte came closer she saw a boy lying on the waters edge. She walked up to him. "Hey." She said casually.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 2/4/2014, 2:14 pm

Bruse looked up, surprised for a moment staring blancly at the person who approached him.
    -He-..Hey! He managed to say and half-way smiled. There was a beautiful girl that was walking closer to him. He stood and dusted his pants. Then turned to look at her, still surprised that someone actually talked to him.

OCC: Sorry for talking me so long to answer, I was off for a while.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/14/2014, 3:12 pm

Charlotte smiled. "Nice to meet you. My name's Charlotte, daughter of Venus, blah blah blah. So, what's up?" she said casually with a very small hint of rudeness. She tried to be nice like her sister but her snobbiness sometimes took over her mouth.

(ooc: it doesn't matter im sure I was off for a long time too.)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2014, 8:48 am

The wonderful weather gave Laure an imperious feeling of spending her day outside. Even though it was December, it was still warm enough to go out for a swim or dress in spring collection.

As soon as she was done with the Latin lesson, Laure took her handbag and left immediately for the Lake, her thick honey-blonde braid bouncing over one of her shoulders. Again, the young daughter of Aurora hadn't skimped on her look: she was wearing a pair of cream-white shorts with her violet Camp Jupiter shirt, golden arm cuffs around her wrists, amethyst earrings and plum-colored stilettos, showing her wealth.
    Her make-up was in the nuances of lilac, mauve and purple with a trait of light golden eye-liner on her upper eyelids; she had a touch of blush on her cheekbones and a film of nude gloss on her lips that made her cheeky smile sparkle.
    According to the latest mode tendencies, she had taken four random streaks of her hair and tainted them purple and dark, soft blue with color chalks, giving it a natural-looking shade without using a powerful die.

As she arrived at the lake, her long legs getting warm in the sun, she spotted a boy and a girl chatting at the side of the lake. She knew them. Well, on the other hand, she was among the popular cliques of Camp Jupiter, so she always knew people, whether through gossip, through lessons or through meetings at the Mess Hall. The boy was Bruce Stewart, a son of Bellona, and the girl was Charlotte Bay, a daughter of Venus.
    Ew, a daughter of Venus. Laure highly disliked those though had to cope with them in the popular groups. Her mother, Aurora, had been cursed by Venus and a part of the curse had fallen on Laure at her birth, reason why she disliked the Venus children.

The boy, though.... she had met him somewhere, she knew it. And he was good-looking. So why not try it out? She approached the talking teenagers, looking at Bruce. Yes, very good-looking.

"Hello!" she said, her French accent poking through. "Would you mind if I joined you?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/19/2014, 2:40 am

I turned to see Laure. I had seen her around the place, daughter of a goddess that had been cursed by my mother. I could tell that she didn't like me. I scowled quietly. I hated it how she looked at me. Even how she looked at Bruce.
    It was ridiculous how I didn't like how she was looking at him.
    She had her hair in a braid with creme shorts and her purple camp Jupiter shirt, which didn't look bad, but I would never say that aloud. I remembered what my guidance counselor person told me before I came to camp.
    His words replayed in my mind. "Close your eyes and count to ten. Think positive." I did exactly that, without closing my eyes, because that would be weird.
    I breathed in. 1 2 ... 9 10. I skipped the numbers 3-8 because I was lazy. I thought about how Laure could be a good friend. I smiled up at her. "Hey. Sure you can join us if you want." I said, trying to use my nicest voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/19/2014, 4:03 am

The one girl, Charlotte, stared up at her for a couple of seconds before giving her a smile and greeting her. She had a pretty face, Laure knew, but tried to ignore the shiny highlights of her hair or the silky aspect of her lips.

"Hey. Sure you can join us if you want."

"Oh, thank you!" Laure smiled back and stalked past the girl before sitting down next to Bruce. She chuckled, faking nervousness. "I do think I know you," she told Bruce. "I'm Laure Dornois... I think you once... broke up a minor fight I was in, at the Mess Hall. I think."

Indeed, it came back to her now. She and Rosemary Periwinkle ( that b!tch) had started a food fight, and Bruce had helped calming both down. It hadn't changed anything to Laure's dislike - not to say distaste - of Ms Periwinkle, but she had prettily smiled at Bruce and walked away.

OOC: I had fun recreating Laure's outfit on Polyvore
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/19/2014, 4:52 am

Charlotte sensed a small twang of sarcasm and dislike towards her coming from Laure. Charlotte didn't want to get any ideas so she shrugged it off, yet it still nagged the back of her brain like she should say something to her. She ignored it.
    Charlotte observed the daughter of Aurora. She obviously thought Bruce was good looking, I mean who wouldn't?. Charlotte thought to herself.
    Charlotte tried her hardest not to send of any signals that she was jealous or felt violated or something. Charlotte stayed a little bit away from Bruce so he could have breathing space from the girls surrounding him.
    Charlotte heard her say something about a fight. Charlotte tried to memorize some gossip from the other day. Yes, Laure and Rosemary had a fight or something in the mess hall. To me it wasn't as major as I was more focused on all the cute boys passing by that day...
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 2/22/2014, 1:20 pm

OCC: umm...Wow, I feel this is going to be a really nice plot! :D btw, Bruce had stood up, but let's say he sat down again... Nice outfit! :D

Bruse looked at the girls surprised for a moment. They seemed to have an unseen conflict that he worked out on his mind a little until he remembered the myth. Or... should he say, the new reality he had to get used to already.

-Well hello! Nice to meet you! He said once he saw the other girl, Laure Dornois as she introduced her self. And the other girl, Charlotte, a daughter of Venus... hmm... She had the trates of her mother indeed. Bruce thought in the inside. But the other girl was more mysterious, and for an odd reason that Bruce didn't understand, she seemed to be enjoying the light of the sun on her. He smiled, just in one morning two beautiful girls had approached him all of a sudden. This was the best gift he ever gotten.

-I'm Bruce Stewart son of Bellona, he introduced to both smiling. He shook Laure's hand, before they sat down side by side. Come aand sit too! He said turning to Charlotte.

-Well, I don't remember this one, he said narrowing his eyes to concentrate. He should surely remember such a pretty girl. But anyways, since you say so... I'm glad I helped! He smiled widely. So what brings you here? He asked them both. He was kinda sweaty, and his T-shirt was stuck on him, making his well-built muscles clearly seen. Was this pure luck? Or the godess of love was tricking him? He would soon find out, as he would find out more about those beautiful girls.

EDIT: I really liked that! :D Bruce's outfit
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/23/2014, 6:38 am

OOC: Thanks Maybeth :D Nice outfit too!

BIC: Even though Bruce's handshake was quite formal and... man-ish (Laure preferred kissing on both cheeks like it was the use in the France), the French girl smiled prettily at him. His hands were rough like leather, undoubtedly because of the work at Camp Jupiter: fighting, spear-throwing, building fortifications.... It took Laure tons of nourishing and hydrating handcream to keep her skin smooth and silky after War Games -- not to mention death ball. Once, her whole nail polish had been ruined by an acid spray. Damn Vulcan child who had shot at her.

"What brings me here is the sunny weather," Laure beamed, closing her eyes to enjoy the sunlight, warm like a stroking hand on her face. "I don't know yet if I'm going to take a swim, but I brought my bikini nonetheless, just in case." She sighed in pleasure. "You gotta admit such warm weather in December is something only San Francisco could bring us."
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 2/23/2014, 12:01 pm

-Yeah, I like such days. They're unusually exciting, like a cool breeze under the sizling sun. He said, but he was no longer looking around, but his eyes pined on Laure's. He blushed lightly when she kissed him, but tried to hide it making a fake short cough, and covering his mouth and cheeks with his palms.

The girl's blond hair seemed to glow taking a little something from the sun's light and spreading it around. He laid his legs straight forward on the ground, and kept his back as still as possible. He had no much to say, so he started rubbing his palms together nervously. He used to do that a lot, but he hated his taciturn character. Especially at times like this, that he had some company that he would soon loose because of that. Because he never had much to say... He also felt like he only wanted to lay down completely, doing nothing. As the day's exhaustion returned to him.

-A bath wouldn't be a very bad idea.... he mumbled then, and on the spur of the moment, took out his shirt, and shoes. Then his jeans, and feeling no embarrassed at all, even though he only wore his slip in front of two beautiful girls, he jumped in the lake!

-The water's amazing! I have to say!!! He told them and laughed. He swam further away, looking back at them.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/24/2014, 4:09 am

Charlotte looked at Bruse as he jumped into the lake. It was definitely a nice day to go out for a swim. The weather was warm and the lake was nearly always calm.
    Charlotte thought about for a moment. She could jump in as well and get a chance to hang out with a good looking guy. Though she would have to get undressed.
    God, who cares, she thought as her rebellious streak shone through.
    She jumped in, wearing only her shorts she wore under her dress and her bra. She felt the warmth of the water on her skin and it wasn't in an unnatural, someone peed kind of way.
    She rose back to the surface taking in a deep breath of air.
    "This is definitely refreshing." Charlotte said.

OOC - I won't have internet for a while so I may be back in a few days at most.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2014, 5:02 am

OOC: Okay, KayJay, thanks for the notification. Be back soon!!

BIC: Laure smiled at Bruce when he jumped into the lake in his boxers. Now that was a crazy streak she liked! Charlotte followed close behind, not even bothering to take her clothes off as she splashed into the clear water, diving in before breaking the surface again, her hair clinging to her face and skull in darker, wet streaks. Laure was more cautious though, especially because of her designer shorts and her expensive make-up. She took her time pulling her Camp Jupiter shirt over her head, showing her Matthew Williamson bandeau bikini which glowed up in the warm sun rays. It was printed with nenuphars in soft nuances of aqua and marine blue, the bandeau giving a light advantage to her relatively small chest.

OOC: It looks like this: http://bit.ly/1cmbSQJ

BIC: She then pulled her white shorts down over her stilettos, and took her time standing there for all to see, in bikini and high heels, while she stuck her braid up with a golden hairpin in the shape of a dolphin. She then gave them a warm smile, slid her feet out of her lilac stilettos and glided into the lake slowly, her movement accompanied by a very light murmur of water. She paid attention not to dip her head into the water, first because of her make-up which was not water proof, and second because the die with which she had tainted some hair streaks would go away if she dipped them into the water.
    The lake was deliciously refreshing. The lukewarm molecules wrapped Laure's body into liquid silk that was only a couple of degrees under her inner temperature. She swam in slow, elegant moves over to Bruce and smiled, their bodies seemingly split and shifting under the glass clear surface of the water. Threads of light ran down their arms and legs in changing patterns, according to the waves.

"You're right, the water is indeed fantastic," she told him in a soft voice.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 4:25 pm

ooc - I was going to wait for maybeth to reply but...

bic:
    I watched as Laure carefully placed herself into the cool water. Laure slowly moved towards Bruse and talked to him in a soft voice. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I may have hated her but I couldn't help myself but think that they would be a good couple. Yes, I would be some what jealous but pairing people together is what I do... tearing them apart is even funner.
    I dove under the clear surface of water and slowly made my way towards the two. When I re-surfaced again I was only a few feet away. My feet carefully padded the ground as I took my time walking towards the pair. My honey blonde hair cascaded down my back and my blue eyes dazzled happily.
    Laure and Bruse were very close together. I smiled at the thought of creating a new couple in Rome.
    "Are you two a couple? Because I think you two, personally, would be great together." I said dumbly, smiling my perfect teeth. I stayed there half floating have standing, waiting for one of them to answer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/6/2014, 7:33 am

Laure moved her arms and feet in slow motions in the water to keep her head and hair above the surface. The water was so clear she could look straight to the bottom, catching sight of some tiny reddish-yellow fish, moving so quickly she could barely see where they went off.
    Charlotte swam over to them, and once again Laure tried to ignore how pretty she looked -- every time there was somebody pretty next to her, she felt some kind of concurrence, except if that person was a friend. But Charlotte's eyes were glistening in nuances of aqua and royal blue, which were highlights only children of Venus seemed to get, these lucky ones.

"Are you two a couple?" Charlotte asked with a perfect smile, showing her pearl-like teeth. "Because I think you two, personally, would be great together."

"Oh," Laure said, smiling back, making herself blush prettily as if she was embarrassed. "We don't know each other very well.... yet."
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/9/2014, 4:55 pm

Bruse was really enjoying this day, as the best of his life!!! It was better than comabt battles, better than the fireplace at a cold winter day, better than vanilla ice cream and imperial gold!!!

He smiled at the girls, trying to aback his shy feelings, and he managed indeed to feel much confortable already! He dived his head in the water, and then rose up quickly, making his hair fall back, as drops of water now rolled down his face that shone from refreshment! He was feeling everything so clearly, almost sharply! It was all so real and intense, all so valuable... And then that moment of great entusiasm was gone, but cheerfulness remained. So he smirked and splashed some water at the girls. He didn't want to destroy their make up or anything, so he was cautious. He could fight any monster on his own, but couldn;t put up with a mad girl about destroyed make up... Like... He knew better...

"Are you two a couple? Because I think you two, personally, would be great together." Charlotte said all of a sudden. Bruse gigled, blushed a little, but kept his cool.

-Oh well... He smirked slyly looking at how beautiful both of his new friends were. I don't know about that... just yet. He muttered. I ...I ehm... Just met ya both so... Heh... He smiled, and glanced at Laure, his eyes, right above the surface of the water.

OCC: I'm so so sorry!! I have to be out most of the time now lately...  Sad 
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/10/2014, 9:30 am

"Oh well...," he started, smirking. "I don't know about that... just yet. I ...I ehm... Just met ya both so... Heh..., " he smiled, and glanced at Laure, his eyes, right above the surface of the water.

Laure giggled and splashed water back at him.

"You're in the Fifth Cohort, right?" she asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/10/2014, 3:26 pm

I listened to both of their replies and smiled, for the first time- in a long time- not in a cunning way. I watched as Laure splashed Bruse with water. I listened to what Laure had asked him.
    "You're in the Fifth Cohort, right?"
    I wanted to see what his answer was, as my sister was in fifth cohort. I started to ponder deep into thought. I wondered if he knew Ruby, she had fiery hair so I don't think she would've been hard to miss. She was much kinder and respectful than me but we still have a rebellious side to us. I showed it more than she did though.
    I looked at the landscape around the lake. You could see some of the buildings, such as the Senate house and the Forum, that were built in the Pomerian line. You could also see temple hill where there were four different temples dedicated to Jupiter, Pluto, Bellona and Mars. This was the first time I actually looked at my new home.

My mind came back to me as I waited for Bruses answer. I dove under the cool water and resurfaced beside him and partly stood next to him.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/14/2014, 11:26 am

Bruse laughed, he splashed back kinder, he saw Charlotte popping up on the surface close to him. He quickly cuaght his breath, went underwater, and grabbed her from the legs, going up back to the surface holding her sitting on his shoulder. He laughed again shortly, as he placed his arm around Laure.

-Fifth Cohort, you got that right! He said smiling.
    -Now now... we are just for a picture aren't we? He really had fun for the first time!! And it was with other kids too!! Not just his cohort siblings. It was different with them... Kids of war... They always worked in group if they had something to do together... If not, then nothing...
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/15/2014, 2:39 am

I squealed when Bruse had lifted me out of the water and I found myself on his shoulder. He said that yes, he was in fifth cohort.
    "So you might know my sister? Her name is Ruby, she has red hair, quite hard to miss her." I asked him.
    (OOC such a short post...)
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/16/2014, 6:50 am

-Oh well... I don't know names... He admitted muttering low. But, I do have seen a red haired girl! Yeah... like a wolf in a sheep flok... It's your sister? Wow! You seem pretty different. I would never imagine!!

Bruse said, without hiding the surprise in his voice. It seemed impossible! A daughter of Venus so delicate and pretty, comparing to a wild daughter of Bellona? He was merely shocked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/19/2014, 4:49 am

OOC: just Hanna point out her sisters a daughter of Flora. Plus I'll reply after Morgan.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/19/2014, 7:13 am

Laure watched the two with her violet-blue eyes.

"You're leaving me out!" She said, making an adorable pouting face.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/19/2014, 4:50 pm

I looked down at Laure from Bruses shoulders. Then smile kindly at her.
    "What cohort are you in?" I asked her, my honey colored hair was starting to dry in the sun. I hoped she wasn't in first cohort. Otherwise it would be rather embarrassing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 6:37 am

"Second Cohort," Laure replied with a sweet smile.

Okay, it was not the very best Cohort, but it was among the best, which comforted her. If she had ended up in the fourth Cohort, gosh... She was not incredible at combat, but she knew how to fight -- most of the time.

OOC: Just as an info, Cohorts don't depend on god parents ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:28 pm