A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A new Start.

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

A new Start. Empty A new Start.

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/27/2013, 3:45 am

OOC: It's her role-play example which I used for her form, just edited a bit. I hope you don't mind.

Aliana stood near the pine tree. Her large eyes taking in the surroundings. She had sent the satyr away pleading for some time alone. Is this real? She thought and pinched herself. It was real of course. She had said goodbye to her old life and that was hard for her, not that she loved it too much. But could this be possible? Her real father was no one but the Greek god of wine? It was hard for her to believe that, but she knew it was the truth. She did not really ever have wanted to meet her real father, but the satyr had said that he was the director of this Camp. He was there, so near to her. But her father does not care about her. He does not think of her as his daughter. Or does he? No he does not- Aliana thought.

Monsters. She was here to learn how to fight monsters and not to have a reunion with her father. Involuntarily she thought of the day the satyr - who was a normal friend of hers at that time- had told her about her being a demigod.

They were at the park near their school when he had asked, “Aliana? Do you know who your real father is?” Anger had flared up inside Aliana on the mention of her real father.
    She had just replied in a flat voice “No. I do not know who my real father is.”
    “Well...” The satyr had started in a nervous voice. “Umm do you know that-”
    “Look I do not want to talk about him” Aliana had said in a raised voice.

And then the satyr had told her truth, about her father. Aliana took a deep breath trying to prepare herself, it was a lot to take in at once.

A new Start. Empty Re: A new Start.

Post by Guest 12/27/2013, 3:58 am

Aspen had been making her way from the strawberry fields when she looked up Half Blood hill to see a girl standing at the top, near Thalia's tree. She tilted her head to the side, curious. A new kid, possibly? Or a mortal, with clear sight? It was obvious that they were surveying the scene of her beloved camp. Impossible that they would be thinking that there was nothing here.

Asp began to make her way up the hill, towards them. She remembered not too long ago, being in that same situation. Gazing upon safety, a new life, but also the sadness of leaving home, of leaving family.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/27/2013, 4:11 am

OOC: they? She is alone there.

Aliana kept thinking when suddenly she noticed a girl a little far away. Aliana's large blue eyes looked at the girl with the same curiosity, as there was in the girl's look. Aliana wondered if the girl was a demigod too. Of course she is a demigod. This whole place is for demigods only - Aliana thought to herself. Aliana wanted to ask the girl, but then her flaw formed like a barrier. I don't need help. From anyone. - Aliana thought stubbornly. But of course she did need help.

Post by Guest 12/27/2013, 4:22 am

OOC: crap. Its two am, okay??

Aspen was walking up. She sighed, and tired with taking so long, jogged the rest of the way. When she finally made it, the daughter of Hecate was a bit out of breath. She gave a weak but warm enough smile to the new girl.

"Hello— I'm..." She trailed off for a second, grin melting. It wasnt often when she gave her name willingly. However, she renewed her smile, and held out her hand. "Aspen. Aspen Moore. Of Hecate."
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/27/2013, 4:29 am

Aliana hesitated a bit but then took the girl's hand. "Aliana Levestrum. Daughter of -" she paused for a moment and then said "I think Dionysus, because of my power. But I am not sure." Aliana didn't really think it as a power though. She thought of it more of as a weird thing. She hoped no one would think of it as weird here at the camp. Aren't most of them supposed to have something like that here? For being a child of the gods?

Post by Guest 12/27/2013, 4:37 am

The girl's(er, Aliana's) hand was warm. But at the mention of her powers, Aspen raised her eyebrows. "Oh! What are the powers you have? What can you do with them?" she inquired. A child of Dionysus wasn't common.... At least, as far as she was concerned. If they had powers, she wanted to know what kind. Driving others insane? Making grape vines miraculously grow? Or something else? Magic was always an interest of hers.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 12/27/2013, 4:55 am

Aliana hesitated a little, but then said "Okay, give me a moment" She closed her eyes and concentrated on picturing a vineyard in her mind. The beautiful green grapevines, with the beautiful little grapes hanging on them. All arranged in a line. Bright sunshine and perfect clear blue sky. The sweet smell. And then after about half a minute, she felt it as usual, the grapevines grew around her feet on the ground and then entwined themselves around her till her knees. Aliana opened her eyes and freed herself from their hold and lowered her right hand making them entwine around it.  She then looked at the girl. "That's what I can do."

Post by Guest 12/27/2013, 5:18 am

Aspen was faintly grinning at this display. When she noticed it, she pursed her lips instead and nodded cutly.

"Cool," she commented approvingly. As if she was so much better. Hah, far from it. She looked at her hand. Slowly she closed it into a loose fist, and it began to collect this.... shadow around it. Anxiously, she pointed at a small, stray mishappen stone laying in the grass. Her hand shook a bit, but she was able to cause the stone, too, to have shadow surround it. Slowly, the rock began to drag itself across the grass like an unsure magnet, then jumped from the ground to her palm.

Aspen squeezed it, then looked to her companion. "I'm still working on it," she explained sheepishly. In truth, she wasn't. That was easy. The hard part was making sure she didn't loose control. She wouldn't have done it in the first place, had it not been the situation. She felt a need to give tis for tat.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female
    Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2013-07-30

Post by lexypaws 1/3/2014, 5:34 pm

OOC: Is this open? may I join?
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 1/6/2014, 12:16 pm

OOC: Sure lexy :) , I think it'll be good because I myself can not reply for a while as my exams are coming and I neeed to study hard for it.

BIC: Aliana continued to play with the vines and then looked at Aspen showing her power. Aliana quite get what it was, but whatever it was, she felt it was really good. So she said "Cool, it is really nice." A thousand of questions started flooding in her mind, Did everyone here had such powers? Or did all of them have the same power? But the one question that she wanted to ask the most was, "So what do you think am I a daughter of Dionysus?"
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female
    Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2013-07-30

Post by lexypaws 1/6/2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: ok thanks.

I walk along the hill not sure what I'm doing. I know people stumble over the hill all the time and I'm not feeling very talkative. I see to people showing there powers and laugh quietly to my self. I wonder what they would do if I showed them my power I pull out my dagger feeling bored and start twirling it in my hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:50 am