A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A new start.

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

A new start. Empty A new start.

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/13/2014, 9:44 pm

Charlie walks out of the Apollo cabin, nervous. He wasn't even here a week and he already experienced hell hounds, kids younger than him wielding deadly weapons, a horse man, and a god of wine. "This place is bonkers..." He mutters, looking around for anything crazy. He sighs with relief when he doesn't see anyone. He was never good with people, and now that everyone around him was a super powered Greek killin machine, he was slowly loosing his mind. "Oh thank the gods." He says. Charlie curses his father under his breath for making the summer day scorching. "Charlie...you should have just stayed inside." He tell himself, but that's what he did for the past 4 days, and he was tired of it. Inside was where he safe, but he needed to meet people and either die....or....There was no other option to him really.
    "I just want to go back home..." Chimed the teen in his British accent. He called the UK home, and he missed it dearly. It was certainly better than this looney bin. These kids were nuts, thinking these gods really existed, and that they were their kids. "What is wrong with this place?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

A new start. Empty Re: A new start.

Post by moriarty 2/14/2014, 9:04 pm

I poofed down from my cloud. I landed near the courtyard, which was good, as I wanted to make more friends. I saw no one around, until I noticed a boy wandering around and cursing at the sky. I snuck around until I was in front of him, as to not scare him. Just as I was going to greet him, he turned around. I shook my head in defeat, then tried again. He was talking to himself. First sign of a good friend. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder lightly. "Hi." I stepped back just in case he had ninja reflexes.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/16/2014, 2:37 pm

Charlie flinches at the voice of a stranger. "Oh great" he thought. "Well it was a nice life." He thinks as he turns around. "Uh.. Uh...." He began hesitantly. "Hello." Charlie tells this girl. The wind started to blow on this summer's day, it would be peaceful, had it not been for the cr he could die at any given moment. Charlie was paranoid when he was here. This girl didn't look scary, but that wasn't always the case. First day here a 12 year old almost stabbed him.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/16/2014, 4:50 pm

He jumped at my greeting. I broke into my most dazzling smile. He sorta cute, with greenish blueish eyes and a British accent. "Hi. I'm Maryah." I stuck my hand out for him to shake. The wind started blowing a bit and my blue and white-blonde hair drifted around me majestically. I brushed it out of my eyes and scoffed. "Those wind nymphs. Always messing up my hair." I glared up at the sky angrily. Other than the wind, it was relatively sunny. Not my style. We had our backs to the Apollo cabin, so I assumed this kid was the sun god's boy. He had the blondish brown hair for it. It seemed the sun was coming down extra hard today, just to torture me.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/16/2014, 9:12 pm

"I'm Charlie" the teen simply stated. She was sort of cute, with an amazing smile. Odd hair though, hair like he'd never seen before. She then put out her hand. Charlie flinched a second, before realizing she just wanted a handshake. Hesitant at first, he shook her hand. "Wow, she actually seems normal. Maybe she was a normal girl who got mixed up with some other freak kid like him. Then again, she did kind of pop out of no where. This week had been the most stressful one of his life, and it was only half done. But now maybe things would look up.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/17/2014, 6:32 pm

Charlie. He seemed kind of dorky and awkward, which I was perfectly okay with. I pulled my hand back and tucked my hair behind my ear. He was seemed very hesitant to shake my hand, like it was covered in bees. I started with what seemed to be the standard demigod greeting. "Well, then, hello Charlie. Who's your parent?" I started braiding a bit of my long hair. Realizing I didn't want to deal with it, I started french braiding it behind my head. I didn't have anything to tie it back with, so I just knotted my hair. I'll brush it out later.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/18/2014, 4:59 pm

"Calm down Charlie" he thought. "She seems kind enough." He muttered under his voice. "I'm a child of Apollo," he begins. "Well that's what they told me. I don't believe any bit of it. I'm a child of Greg." He says, kicking at the dirt near his feet. Greg was his mom's husband, his "dad". Charlie was kidnapped from his normal life by a goat man, and he didn't like it here one bit. "Who's your godly parent?" He asks back, even though this was all bonkers. The wind started to die down a little bit, making the day hot once again. The trees stopped rustling, and everything was quiet.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/18/2014, 7:08 pm

I nodded knowingly. Charlie was new. He didn't understand all of the godly business. He doesn't believe in the gods, how do I tell I'm a nymph? I thought for a moment. "Well, I uh... I stuttered, "I'm actually a rain cloud nymph..." I smiled awkwardly. To prove my point, I made a small cloud and held it in my hands for a moment. I launched it into the air and it rained for a second, then dissipated. I continued my awkward smile, then my face fell. "So, Son of the sun, you aren't getting all of this god stuff eh?" I started fidgeting with my hands and tapping on my legs.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/19/2014, 12:17 am

Amazed at what just happened. "How did she just...?" He thought. It was almost as if the sun disappeared from the sky. "To be honest, I don't understand anything. One moment, Im at school, the next, some crazy goat man is bringing me here." He gives a brief explanation as to what happened to him last week. "I've come nothing but stay in the cabin out of fear for my life. Ive tried to avoid meeting people, since I almost got stabbed my first day here. But meeting you is alright. I'm not scared this time." He fumbled his words.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/21/2014, 2:57 pm

I nodded. Charlie was stuttering a lot. He seemed really nervous. "Yeah, they prefer the term 'saytr' or 'protector.' They usually pick up demigods like you. Were you attacked?" I've only met a couple people who were demigods, and a few were attacked. I smiled and fiddled with my hands. "You shouldn't hide. Some people here are really nice. Just don't mess with those Ares kids. I hear they're bad news." I flipped my braid over my shoulder. At this point my mini-cloud had dissipated and the sun was back in the sky, shining brighter than ever. As I examined it, I noticed the once bright blue streaks were fading to a bright teal.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/24/2014, 6:05 pm

"I was attacked actually. My best friend grew horns and fangs and tried to bite me. Goat man killed him and kidnapped me." Maybe he should actually try to get out and experience this new place. But then again, outside was never his strong suit. The outernet sucked. And he didn't even know his was around the camp. Even if she was a nymph, that didn't really prove the existence of the gods. Just of super powers. Charlie was skeptical. "I might get out sometime, just I don't anywhere to go or what to do here."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/24/2014, 6:37 pm

I nodded. I wasn't exactly sure what the monster was. I tried to think of it, but it wasn't coming to me. It took me too long to realize Charlie had a cute British accent. I walked over to a bench and sat down. I patted the space beside me, gesturing for him to sit down. "There's plenty to do here. You're an Apollo kid right? Do you do the archery thing?" I wondered if he had powers like myself. Maybe he could manipulate light or something. That would be cool. I tapped a rhythm on the seat of the bench.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 2/27/2014, 8:12 pm

Sitting next to her, Charlie answered the question, more relaxed than earlier, but still a tiny bit tense. "I was in the archery club at my old school, so I guess I do the Apollo thing." Charlie tells her. "No powers though." He says disappointed. Looking at Marayah, Charlie notices the blue streaks in her hair. Peculiar, yes, but it was cool. "Is that your natural hair color?" Charlie asks with a puzzled look on his face. Here he couldn't tell the difference between natural and fake ( well except when he looked at Aphrodite kids).
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/27/2014, 10:26 pm

First thing I noticed was the disappointed look on his face when he said he didn't have any powers. Second thing was that he was way more relaxed than before. I fingered the end of the braid. "Nah, I dyed them. It'd be cool if they were natural." I said, feeling really relaxed. Realizing he wasn't going to sit next to me, I stood up and subsequently tripped over my own feet. I was about to face plant when I caught myself, palms down, like I was about to do a push up. I shifted and sat cross legged on the ground. I looked up and shrugged apologetically at Charlie.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 5/6/2014, 10:04 pm

Charlie had a little laugh, before crouching down across from her. "What was that?" He asks. His accent shining through his words. Maryah didn't seem like someone who could hurt a fly. But then again, she could probably summon a cyclone or something. Whatever, he trusted her enough to actually have a conversation. She was the first to have a conversation with him since he'd been here. So that meant something, right?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/7/2014, 6:43 pm

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm really, really clumsy. Sometimes I wonder how I haven't fallen off my cloud yet." I played with the tips of my hair and tapped on the ground. "What do you do in your free time? You can't just sit around all day!" I continued my tapping on the ground.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/23/2014, 5:31 pm

"Well I don't really know what to do around here. I've been too afraid to leave my cabin..." He tells her. This camp was huge and filled with crazy stuff, so he'd probably never leave if it was up to him. But she was right. He couldn't just sit around and be terrified all year. "And I don't even know my way around yet. This place is like the size of a town. I'd get lost fast. "
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/24/2014, 10:07 am

I just shrugged. "Why are you so scared? Just get out there! The cabins are in the dead center of camp." I tucked some loose hairs behind my ear. I could show him around camp. "I could show you around camp if you wanna. Then we can visit my 'house'." I made air quotes around house because I didn't know quite what to call it.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 6/27/2014, 2:04 pm

"That sounds great." He says with a sigh of relief. "This could be nice," he thinks. "No point in waiting around, so then, what is there to duo around here?" He asks.

Ooc: Where to?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/27/2014, 11:52 pm

I looked at him with a look of excitement in my eyes. "Plenty. C'mon!" She stopped him before she ran off. "You got a weapon?"

OOC: How about the Archery Range?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:09 am