A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

On the beach

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

On the beach Empty On the beach

Post by Komaeda 1/3/2014, 7:01 pm

Feliciano ran onto the beach across the sand. He loved being near the water and the open blue sky. Feliciano jumped into the water as the cold water surrounded his feet. He smiled brightly as the sunlight reached on his face.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

On the beach Empty Re: On the beach

Post by Kevin 1/3/2014, 9:03 pm

Vincent carefully walked towards the water, his long pants rolled up as he studied a small crab scuttling along the sand. He scribbled down an observation about the crab, watching with the utmost interest. His lab coat trailed him, dipping down into the water. The to-be anthropologist was focused on the crustacean and nothing else. Why the crab was so interesting to him, he didn't know. All he knew was what he already knew and was currently learning from the crab. He wrote something else down before beginning to sketch the small animal.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 1/3/2014, 9:45 pm

Feliciano turned around and saw someone maybe a bit older than him. " Ciao! I am Feliciano. " His smile drifted down to the crab at the other boy`s ankle. Feliciano then cowered behind the other boy, panting and speaking faster and higher the pitch of his voice would go. "" Pleeeease don't hurt me Mr.Crab! I do not taste good at aaall! And I don't want to die! " He wailed. Feliciano started to tremble as he picked something out of his pocket and started to wave it franticly. " I surrender! I surrender! " The napkin flew out of his hand and started to float away into the distance of the ocean`s direction. " No! My white flag! Now I cant show the crab that I surrender! " Feliciano stated. He started to cower even more behind the random boy. " Please show the crab that I surrender random person! "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:38 pm