A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Entry #8

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Entry #8 Empty Entry #8

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2014, 7:53 am

Hello everybody!

There hasn't been a new entry in ages, so this is what we're discussing among admins and staff:

∆ A writing contest. Theme is yet to be decided.
    ∆ A Capture-the-Flag game. I know the last ones were chaotic, but this time, we have come up with something to make it less chaotic, and once we're done organizing, we hope you're gonna enjoy it!
    ∆ A Hunt for those of you who have Hunters!
    ∆ Perhaps an event for the Romans, but we still have to see for that. I've suggested it in the Staff Area, now we just gotta see if it's gonna work out.
    ∆ Also, Kendall and myself are working on the Approver test, for those of you who want to apply for a position.
    ∆ I'm discussing with my co-admins the end of the chronological RPing era so we can start the temporary one. (Chronological RPing is what we have here: you can post only with your character at one place at the same time. Temporary RPing would be to be able to post with your characters without regarding any type of chronology.)

That's it for now. I hope you guys are all doing well, and that you enjoyed the last events we organized.
    Also, for the smileys, I may come up with an alternative, because even though the majority voted for their re-activation, I can't ignore the large number of people who vetoed it.
    Cheedos
    Cheedos

Male
    Number of posts : 472
    Registration date : 2013-02-16

Entry #8 Empty Re: Entry #8

Post by Cheedos 1/13/2014, 1:30 pm

What would the change in the RPing look like? How big of a change is it?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 1/13/2014, 3:08 pm

It's not anything big at all, it's just allowing you to have your character in multiple topics at the same time. Withing reason of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content