A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Two regular demigods on the beach.

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Two regular demigods on the beach. Empty Two regular demigods on the beach.

Post by Marceline 1/18/2014, 6:12 pm

I walked down onto the sand, barefoot and loving the feeling of the sun on my skin. Today was one of those beach days.
    The sun was warm and the water was calm. I loved coming here and as I walked further down I noticed a boy standing on the waters edge.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Two regular demigods on the beach. Empty Re: Two regular demigods on the beach.

Post by Maggie Chase 1/19/2014, 9:11 pm

Cole walked on the glistening sand of the beach, his hands shoved in his pockets. His floppy, messy black hair blowers in the slight breeze that was on the beach. His black converse sneakers kicked through the sand. It was one of those days where he was thinking about Haley. The wonderful Dionysus daughter he had met coming to camp had changed his entire world view. Then as they were entering camp, she had been killed by a fire breathing monster. Cole, so wrapped up in his thoughts, had ran into a girl! He and the girl fell down on the sand. When Cole looked up, he saw a familiar face. "Kyra," he said, getting up. "That is your name, right? I saw you near the Hestia cabin."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/19/2014, 9:46 pm

The boy had made me fall and asked me a question.
    " Oh, yeah, my name is Kyra Dawn." I said standing back up and dusting the sand off my shirt and jeans. I hardly ever wore dresses, It was just to girly for me. The setting sun shone in my caramel hair which blew softly in the salty breeze. My eyes were a pretty colour of amber, not to be snobby or anything.
    I put my hand out for the boy. " You need help getting out of the sand?" I asked before shoving my other hand in my pocket.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/20/2014, 2:02 pm

"Nah," he said as he got up. Cole didn't like to talk to other people, he was just very shy. But this girl... She reminded him of someone. Haley. "So, uh, what brings you to the beach?" he asked akwardly.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/20/2014, 3:09 pm

I put my hand back in my pocket. "Nothing much really. I just like the beach, it's a nice place to think when there's no body around." I sighed. I needed to clear my mind from everything.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/20/2014, 5:30 pm

Cole saw the clouded look in her eye. He could tell that Kyra had had something happen to her, but Cole had just met her and didn't want to bring it up. Cole flipped his hair out of his eyes, and grasped his necklace. He had been so lonely at camp, and a kid from Hephaestus had given him it. He saw a short dagger attached to Kyra's belt. "Sweet dagger," he said quietly.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/20/2014, 6:28 pm

I had heard what Cole said about my dagger. "Yep. It's basically like all the other daggers you can get." I said. I turned to look at Cole. "So, who's your god parent?" I asked. I didn't know what else to say, and it's pretty awkward when it's quiet.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/20/2014, 9:03 pm

"Thanatos," he said in a quiet, shy voice. Usually this was the time where people said things like, "You bring death!", or "Creepy!" Cole shifted his weight between his feet. He wasn't sure what to say. Did Kyra like Thanatos kids? Most people didn't... "Yeah, I'm the son of Thanatos. Who is your godly parent?" he asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/20/2014, 9:08 pm

"Cool." I had said about Cole being the son of Thanatos. "My mother is Hestia." I said, tapping my fingers on my thigh. I had the power to summon and control fire and I didn't really want people to be scared of me because I could burn them to death.
    I kicked my foot into the sand softly. I decided to sit down as my feet were getting tired from standing.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/23/2014, 5:46 pm

Cole sat down in the sand as well. "Cool. So, you have any pets or something?" asked Cole. The sun shined down on him, his black shirt absorbing the rays.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/24/2014, 2:09 am

"Yeah, a black dog called Whisper. She's back in my cabin, she'll probably find me sooner or later." I answered to Cole's question. "How about you? You got a dog or something?" I asked the boy.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/24/2014, 5:14 pm

"Well, yeah. I have a hellhound from the underworld named Uba. In fact, I can call her with this stygian ice whistle," he said, pulling out one of his many stygian ice whistles. A shrill, short sound came from the whistle, and it bursted into pieces. At Kyra's scared expression, he said, "Don't worry, they only have one use each." Shortly after, Uba came running towards the two. She was a big, shaggy grey dog with reddish orange eyes.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/24/2014, 6:32 pm

After I had gotten over the hellhound running towards us I relaxed a bit. "Wasn't that a waste?" I asked him. Using one of his whistles for no specific reason, that I knew of, was sort of a waste. Unless Cole had like hundreds of them, then I guess that was okay.
    The dog was shaggy and grey with eyes a bit redder than mine. I thought she was quite cute for a hellhound. I wondered where Whisper was. I was sure she would be looking for me by now.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/25/2014, 8:19 am

Cole shrugged. "Nah, I have some at my cabin," he said. Cole looked up at the sky. He had never wanted this life as a Half-Blood, but now it seemed like he couldn't escape it. He had been alone in the mortal world, except for his brother and step brother. Now he still had some friends: Jax, Jules, and of course the Hephaestus boy who had given him his amulet. He wished that he could see Haley once again. He had tried to use his peculiar power to talk to her, but it only worked with ancestors. He guessed that made sense, but he wished that it didn't. He wished he could at least be the son of Hades, so his powers would have less boundaries. He wished that he could be the child of anyone except Thanatos, because Cole knew his father didn't love him. No one did. But he still had some friends. And those friends were important to him.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/25/2014, 10:57 pm

"Oh cool." I said.
    A very short while later a black dog came bustling down towards us. I instantly recognized the playful furry dog named Whisper. She reached us and had just noticed the hellhound. She gtowled and began to bark.
    "Hey, be nice Whisper. They're our friends." I reassured my dog. She was still protective of me and sat next to me with a look in her eye that said 'I will bite your hand off if you lay a hand on her.'
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/26/2014, 9:20 am

Cole smiled. "You've got one cute dog," he said, reaching down to pet Whisper, only for the dog to growl and bark. "Hey, its okay Whisper," he said quietly, and the dog let Cole pet it a little. Standing up he asked, "Well, what about powers?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 1/29/2014, 1:49 am

"My powers are controlling fire and stuff." I said. "I can also summon fire. I don't use for attacking people but mainly self defence." I added to my answer.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/29/2014, 7:59 am

Cole smiled. "Cool," he said. "I can talk to my deceased ancestors," he said. Many people really thought he was weird after he said THAT.

But in a way, Cole liked this girl. She was different. The night grew dark, and Cole left, feeling like someone liked him for who he was.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 2/14/2014, 1:39 am

I stayed at the beach a bit longer, lighting each of my fingers into a small flickering flame. I walked back to my cabin with Whisper happily following in my steps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:17 am