A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Scars, Allie's Story.

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Scars, Allie's Story.  Empty Scars, Allie's Story.

Post by kayt smells 2/16/2014, 1:13 pm

So i started this story about a year ago, and I stopped but I might start back up depending on what you guys think.

Scars - Allie's story (part one)

"No! Please! Don't hurt her!" Eliana cried as the possessed guards carries their own princess to her doom. "Please!" Eliana cries. Eliana stops running, and looks her sister in the eye and wispers "No..you can't...die...no!" Eliana looks down at her torn shoes, her ripped cloths, her damaged skin. With that a blast of rage fills her soul. She sprints towards one of the guards carrying the princess and knocks him to the ground with incredible strength. "Shows you" she mumbles to herself.
    "We have no time for you!" Were the fallen guards last words. The princess fell to the ground when Eliana struck, and was injured on impact. The possessed guard picks the Princess up and walks on.
    "You won't hurt my sister!" Eliana screams, she tries to run but more guards stop her.
    "Don't you know you are abandoning your own princess?! Wake up! Some of your soul is still there!" Eliana cries, tears flow down her face.
    "We serve Claressy..." Said a guard that walks up behind Eliana, carrying a large knife. Princess Star just manages to turn her head so she can see her sister, one last time.
    "Run...no...Eliana..." She tries to warn her sister, but no sound came out. It was too late. The guard stabs Eliana, her face turns pale, tears stream down her face. She smiles and says, "goodbye". the sound is very faint. Eliana falls to the ground, a pool of blood surrounds her. Eliana was slain, murdered for trying to say her sisters life. With that, Star world goes black.

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

"Oh my god!! THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE!!!" Says a loud voice above Star. The princess lifts her head and looks around... In a warm cabin... Wrapped in a blanket by the fireplace. A young girl, around the age of thirteen or so stands over Star. A relieved look on her face. Her eyes a mysterious shade of deep purple, her silky brown hair runs down her back, her gold highlights shimmer like the waves on the water. Her face seems to naturally blush. The princess has no idea who she is, yet she looks as if she knows her. The princess tries to sit up, but sheering pain fills her body.
    "Oh, are you ok?! Can you speak? You have a pretty nasty wound on your face, she moves my short yellow hair out from my face, as if looking into my icy blue eyes. "Oh no, you are scared!" The girl wispers.
    "Where...am i?" Star manages to say. "How...do you live... In a nice house... The war... The darkness...despair...how can you...relax?"
    "This place is secret the king does not know we are here. Thank god you are ok, you are our only hope." The girl says.
    "No...Eliana"
    "She is dead now, you are with me. My name is Allie Hill, and i prefer to live in secret." Star has to think about this. A moment of silence fills the room.
    Star has gained part of her strength back, and can now speck normally. "There is another hope, Allie. I am not the only way to freedom. There is such a place called dreamland, where warriors rome free. We need help from them. Go to dream land..." Star explains.
    "Dreamland... Meta Knight... Warriors rome free, sounds like... A dream..." Allie stares out the window in wonder.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Star is able to run, and fight again. She has been living in this house for a few days. "Its nice to get away from the war" says Star, worried the peace might not last long.
    "You worry, Star" Allie notices the depressed look on Star as she stares out the window. Stars eyes grow wide, she backs away from the window, her body shudders in fear. Allie runs up to the window as a black car pulls up to the house.
    "Whose car is that?!" Says Allie now worried. Star stares right into her deep purple eyes. They seem to sparkle almost like they aren't real.
    "That...that...that is the King's car. He found me." Muttered Star.
    "Hide!!" Yells Allie, but it is too late. The door falls inside the house like it took no effort to enter. The King steps inside without warning. He stares at Allie with question, then over to Star. He lets out an evil laugh at the sight of his very own daughter. You could tell by his laugh that his real soul is gone, the King too is possessed.
    "Hehehe." The King mutters under his breath. "So what was all that dreamland crap you guys were talking about the other day?? Hmm.. What should i do to you as a consequence, i already tried to take your soul, but it seems your friend her got in the way. It is foolish for a King to repeat their mistakes. I know! You will go in exile from this place, put on the starship Neptune and sent to a faraway planet, called dreamland. And you will see that they are not free after all. And you," he looks over at Allie, "I will banish you to a place where no life is said to survive."

🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴

Allie was taken to a secret chamber in the castle, and put in a transporter device, set to go to the planet called Thorn. She was never seen again.

Star was put on the starship Neptune, and was guarded by the strongest warriors from all different regions. Including Rival, Owl, Wave, Luna, Oladoria, Therollan, and Sunfalla the princess of the Leaf Cats. She left into space, and headed for dreamland.

◼◻◼◻◼

Scars - Allie's Story (part two)
    Allie woke up, the silk blades of the grass lightly scraping her legs. She feels drowsy, like she slept for a long time. How long has it been? Where am i?? Am i alone?? All these questions spun through her head as she stared at the stars in the night sky. That reminded her of Star, and she remembered what happened. She got up and began to walk around. Her hand stroked a nearby plant, whose petals sharp like a rose's vines. Her hand bleeding, but she is too deep in thought to feel pain. She began running, the tall blades of grass tickle her legs as runs. Up a large hill she runs, and she looks down at a view of a valley. A large waterfall falls to a lake below. Right next to the lake is a mysterious gate. There were trees and birds, and fireflies illuminate the night. One mountain scales above all the rest, touching the clouds. The tip seems to glow in a way. The cold icy wind flies through her hands, making her body shiver. For a moment she feels happiness. Then sadness fills her mind. Then she saw a large rock in the distance. It had an orangish hue to it, and had what appeared to be eyes. She ran closer. It was a tall room, with eyes and a mouth. The mouth was one way of getting inside the room, but there was also a side door. A fire was burning in front of the rock, ever so bright. Allie enters the room.
    "Hello??" She yells, the room appears to be dark. "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?!" She shouts. A long moment of silence. Then she hears a deep voice coming from every direction.
    "The long-lived Kabu will answer." Said the rock who called himself Kabu. All of the sudden Stars filled the walls, and the floor lit up with pictures of the galaxy from space. The picture on the floor began to move slowly towards the planet Catmen, and Kabu starts to talk. "The war got larger when you and Star were hiding." The picture zoomed in on Allie's cabin. "You were banished here by the King." The picture zoomed in on Allie herself. Allie was shocked. The picture started to zoom all the way out again. It went past planets and stopped on dreamland. Kabu begins talking: "your friend is here now, she made it alive". The picture starts moving again, this time to a planet with lots of deep green and blue, then starts to zoom in. I see myself laying there in the grass. Kabu starts to talk: "You have been asleep for exactly one year from when you where transported. You are now fourteen." Allie stood there trying to process what happened in her head. She asks Kabu finally, after a long silence.
    "How much do you know?"
    "The long-lived Kabu will answer" Kabu begins his intro, "Kabu is always honest. I was told what i told you, yet i know a lot of information." Says the rock with no sign of emotion.
    "Kabu, who told you this?" Asked Allie, confused.
    "The long-lived Kabu will answer" this intro is getting annoying. "A traveler told me the information. He will tell you more about where and who you are.
    "Thanks Kabu. I never thought i would be talking to a rock." Allie starts to laugh. Not a forced laugh, but a natural one. Kabu seems to smile. Thats when she looks over her shoulder and saw a shelf. In the middle of the shelf is a carved hole that looks like a star.

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

Days of living inside Kabu's magical house and talking to him to keep her company Allie has started to get vert lonely. Even though Kabu is a very funny rock and actually likes conversations she wonders who this traveler is that Kabu talks about. Kabu says he does not know the traveler's name. She decided to explore the beautiful wilderness, even though it is said to be deadly. Allie packs some snacks so she won't need to go hunting. She ran down the slick rocks by the waterfall, and to the lake with the mysterious gate. The lake is so big, it blocks her path. Luckily she was wearing layers, so she takes a layer of cloths of, leaving her undershirt and a pair of leggings. She knows she is alone anyway. She decides to wade across the lake. She starts to walk in the lake, and she realizes she has walked very far and has not gone into the water. She looks at her icy cold feet and saw the ripples of the water beneath her. She was standing on the lake, walking on the water. Her silky hair over her shoulder, the ripples on the water beneath her feet, her deep purple eyes reflecting off of the water. it was a moment of beauty, the rainbow illusions in the water. It was very calming, she could relax. Tears started to flow, she started to think about Eliana, and her hometown before the war started. She was alone now, Kabu is only a rock. She wondered who the traveler was, was he a warrior? From dream land? Is dream land really free? Is Star ok? She had a moment on the lake, her face naturally blushing.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

It was almost nightfall. Allie had returned to Kabu for awhile. Kabu seemed to have something to say. "Kabu, what is with the worried look on your face?" Allie asked the great rock.
    "The Long-Lived Kabu Will Answer, young Allie Hill. You must climb to the highest part of the highest mountain, there your problems will be solved, and you will meet two new companions."
    "Kabu, I will travel across the waterfall and up the mountain, thank you Kabu." Replied Allie.
    The next morning she ran past the waterfall, with illusions of rainbows glowing on its surface. But this time she ran right over it. She ran strait to the highest mountain.
    At the bottom there was none other than a beautiful Urial Owl, and it seemed to be waiting for her. She stopped running. Kabu had told her that she would meet two friends, this might be one of them. The owl made no threatening moves towards her. She slowly slid onto its back. Allie gave it a little scratch on its chin and it seemed to smile. Allie thought: FORWARD! And it went forward. She can control the owl through her thoughts! They started to fly up into the sky, strait up to the top of the mountain. When Allie was at the top, my owl went away. There was a big flat field, a cold place, on top of the mountain. The view was breath taking. And thats when i saw it. A glow on the highest tip of the mountain. A shiny newly polished Axe. It had jewels of power inside of it, and clearly had the power to cut down mountains. Kabu knew that this was for her. She took it off the tip and swung it around. it was surprisingly heavy, so it hit her leg hard, and sliced a deep gash in her leg. She hung it on her back with a spare rope. She limped to the edge of the mountain. She threw herself off the side and fell... The owl came and she fell on his back. She could fly with the owl, so she would not have to walk. She set herself down on the lake. Axe finely polished, now stained with her own blood. Blood running down her leg and melting into the water.

🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵

The traveler arrives on the planet, and begins to take a walk near the lake, and he sees her. She looks like a goddess, there on the lake. Her wound does not seem to bother her at all. Her mysterious purple eyes shine, her dark brown hair flows down her back, the golden highlights shimmer. The ripples on the water sweep across her feet, stained by the blood from her leg. The axe on her back symbolizes a true warrior. A beautiful one at that!
    And thats when Allie turns her head. For a moment the traveler sees her true beauty. Allie goes into full attack mode. With two knives he was pinned agents the wall. Of a flat boulder.
    "WHO ARE YOU?!" Allie screams. "I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE ALONE!! She draws her axe from behind her back... And stops. "Wait...you...are...MetaKnight..." She says softly.
    "You have heard of me?" Replies Meta Knight. Allie takes her knives away from Meta Knight and blushes harder.
    "I..uh..I... IM SO SORRY!" Says Allie. A tear begins to flow. "So you are the warrior from dreamland, the one Kabu calls "The Traveler."
    "..." Meta Knight looks up at the stars. "Take me to Kabu."
    The owl comes, and Allie hops on it. She mentions for Meta Knight to come on, but he says he will follow. "Meta Naito tysoi hoshi no senshi" Allie whispers to herself in wonder. They arrive at Kabu and Meta Knight goes right inside, paying no attention to Allie. She follows slowly behind. Meta Knight walks right up to the shelf with the hole of a carved star, and places something in the hole. Allie glances over his shoulder. A star, a perfect fit, right inside the hole. Meta Knight notices her confusion.
    "Every Star Warrior has a warp star, it will save you when you need it most. But it can only be summoned by the one who truly loves them." Meta Knight says, taking his hand off of the star. He turns and looks at her. "What are you doing here?" He says, forcefully.
    "I was going to ask you that" Allie replied.
    "You have got to get out of here in exactly two weeks and three days, or you will not survive."
    "Meta Knight...Help me...What is going on..." Allie replies, confused.
    "This is the staging area for Survival Camp. All warriors are forced to enter. This is the battleground. Or at least it will be. A girl like you...does not deserve to die." He said as he looked into her eyes.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Part three:

Scars - Allie's Story (part 3)
    Meta Knight walks outside, passing by Allie with no hesitation. His mind is filled with hate and worry. He looks at the Stars, then to the ground at an angle. Noticing Allie walk up to him he says very gently and quiet, "Now i have someone to protect." He turns and looks to her, "you, young Allie Hill." With that Allie races back inside Kabu, turning her head with a sharp jerk. She enters Kabu's chamber and looks up.
    "Kabu, what is survival camp?"
    "The Long-Lived Kabu now has the information to answer." An image beneath her feet begins to move. The first thing i see is the mysterious gate by the lake. Kabu starts to explain the rules of the survival camp. The next images she saw made her sad. People, dyeing. Screaming, yelling, running from danger. Injuries, pain, scars. Allie starts to cry, a tear falls down her face. Meta Knight comes in by her side. He gently wipes the tear off her face and onto his hand.
    "You need to get out of here" He says, his eyes turn a dark shade of green with black flames surrounding them. He is serious, he really means what he says.

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

Two weeks pass, three days before this planet is turned into a battleground. Allie and Meta Knight have grown quite attached to each other. Meta Knight trained her with the axe of hers, she is at least half prepared for what might happen some day. He takes her by the hand, and they go out into the forest.
    "Beautiful, is it not?" Asked Meta Knight, his eyes a pretty, joyful shade of icy blue.
    "I am so glad you came, I would not have been alive for much longer. I have heard so many stories about you and dreamland, and never knew if they were real. And now, look at us" replies Allie, admiring the scenery. She slightly squeezes harder on Meta Knight's hand. The soft wind comforts her, the birds relax her. They continue walking deeper into the forest. "Can you tell me, is ... Dreamland really free?" Asks Allie. The wind stops. Meta Knight does also. He looks up the the sky, then down to the ground at an angle.
    "I am sorry, but most of dreamlands warriors are either going to this survival camp, or..." He hesitates, "possessed like most of your guards." If Meta Knight had the ability to cry, we would have. His eyes don't have a color for sadness.
    "Then how are you and I the only ones here?" Asks Allie, trying to stay calm.
    "I like to come early" Replies Meta Knight, his eyes turning a bright shade of pink. He is amused. That was not suppose to be a joke...
    They reach the lake, and the mysterious gate. Allie steps onto the lake. Her hand reaches out for Meta Knight's. As long as he is holding her hand, they both can walk on the waves. He takes it with no hesitation. They spend a moment on the lake. The ripples of the water beneath them, sparkling with illusions of rainbows.
    They started to see a few more people arriving, full armor and weapons. But they seemed to be transported here, just like Allie but they did not seem to stay asleep for a little like she did. They were still standing together on the lake when a figure appears out of the shadows. A pistol in her right hand, a strange looking portable computer device in the other.
    "So, Meta. Who is your friend there?" She says with a sassy tone to her voice. She now comes in view. She seems to resemble a chipmunk, with a heavy blue jacket and boots. Her dark blue eyes, and her deep red hair styled almost the way Star does. Meta Knight seemed to know who she was.
    "Princess Sally Acorn, what a surprise." His eyes turned a pale red, you could tell he was angry.
    "Sally who?!" Replied Allie, very surprised indeed. She starts to talk to her computer.
    "Nicole, give me a full analysis over female figure next to Meta Knight" Sally says to her computer. Apparently it's name is Nicole.
    "Working ... *beep* ... Name: Allie Hill, Species: Cat men, Reason for being here: banished from homeland after saving the princess Star from danger." Says the computer. Sally smiles an evil smile. She cocks her pistol and fixes her jacket.
    A blue blur speeds by her, leaving a small trail. It stops next to her side. Meta Knight seems to get angrier. Allie knows who this is.
    "Hehehe" laughs Sonic the Hedgehog. "Speeds my name and danger is my game" says sonic acting like there is no problem at all. He spins a ring on his finger and adjusted his sunglasses resting above his eyes. His sharp green eyes and sleek red sneakers bring out his teenager - like personality. "Hehehe" he laughs again. Sally smiles an evil smile and replies,
    "We challenge you"
    Allie gets so scared she nearly lets go of Meta Knight, who can't swim.
    "Hehehe" laughs sonic.
    Sonic lunges at Meta Knight full speed, Allie tried her hardest not to let go of his hand. Meta Knight quickly withdraws Galaxia and holds at an angle in front of Allie and himself. The impact of the sword threw sonic back. A look of surprise shows on Sally's face. Next thing Meta Knight knows Allie is down. She has a big wound in her arm from Sally's pistol. Meta Knight picks her up and runs off the lake, setting her down on the forest floor. He lunges at Sally, full power with his sword. Sally falls back on impact. She is beginning to get angry. Just then Meta Knight is injured by a sneak attack with sonic. Despite his injuries he flies just high enough, and then he sacrifices all remaining energy into the sword. Galaxia now glowing with energy is twice as powerful. He dramatically swings the sword, letting out a beam of energy.
    "SWORDO BEAM!" he yells. The beam hits the ground and the whole planet shakes, attracting a crowd. A large crater was created. Sally was injured from impact. But sonic's speed was too fast for Meta Knight. He grabbed Sally and raced into the forest. A nearby mountain suddenly fell in shattered pieces. Allie stood up, and her axe had just sliced a mountain to pieces. She was fuming mad, but calmed down. A shock from the crowd. Meta Knight smiles.
    "Thats my girl." He says, proud.
    "Meta Knight, can ... I enter survival camp with you?" Asked Allie, shyly. She blushes harder.
    "Meta Knight's eyes turn blue. He lifts her up into his arms (not that far off the ground), opens his cape and glides off, happily.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

The final day has come. They wait by the mysterious gate to enter. Warriors in every direction. But no one is happy. Little girls crying, emotionless warriors frozen. Everyone was afraid. Allie moves closer to Meta Knight.
    "Meta Knight, I'm scared" Allie shudders. Meta Knight wraps his cape around her. He now feels responsible if she dies.

Scars - Allie's Story (part four)

The gate opens without warning, revealing a portal to a new world. Out from the portal comes Claressy himself, or at least an image of him. His blond hair sways in the wind, his evil smirk alone can turn a good day into a Nightmare.
    "Welcome, Tysoi Senshi. All may think you will survive and the danger will be over in a few weeks. But you are not prepared." His voice seems to echo throughout the planet. Deep and Dark. Allie looks (down) at Meta Knight,
    "I will miss you..." Her voice trails off into the wilderness. She rests her head on his shoulder one last time. A tear flows down her cheek. Meta Knight wipes it away. Claressy continues with an even deeper voice after seeing them,
    "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! Your objective is to survive in the wild. Once you go through the portal you will witness this planet's TRUE POWER. Good luck to you all. And just know that no one ... Has ever made it back alive." The door opens wider. Claressy lets out an evil laugh and then fades into darkness leaving only a purple wisp and the echoing sound of his deep voice.

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

Allie walks into the portal with Meta Knight by her side, they were the last to enter. Sonic and Sally were right ahead of them. The. The Darkness surrounds them, the pain fills their souls. A bolt of lightning hits Allie in the chest and she feels like she is beginning to transform. The bolt begins to drain energy from her. She hears a faint yell and sees someones hand reaching for hers.
    "Run, RUN THROUGH THE PORTAL!! Or we will turn into a demon!" A dark voice insists to run. The voice is scrachy and weak. A faint glow of red eyes could be seen from the figure. It was nearly pitch black. She runs without hesitation, weak from the pain. She trips and falls to the ground, another bolt hits her. Someones hand wraps around her and carries her out, sets her down towards the end of the portal. A third bolt hits Allie, draining more energy. Her hand reaches up, as if yearning for light. With her last bit of strength she hurls herself through the portal. So this is what it is like to have your soul taken, my soul is already partly gone, Allie thought...
    Allie falls to her knees in pain, unable to speak. She hears the heavy breathing of Meta Knight beside her. He just saved my life ... she thought. Allie lifts her head just enough to see what was around her. People everywhere. A few fine, most out of breath, and some ... Dead. Meta Knight helps her up.
    "We are here, stand up. It is best to stay strong." For once she has to look up at him. What a real warrior he was. She gets on her feet.
    "Exactly one week of travel we will reach the half way point, and stay there, heal for a few days. We are allowed to get there early. First we need shelter, lets go. It is dangerous by nightfall." Says Meta Knight to Allie. Seeing that she is too weak to travel he picks her up and glides as fast as he can to a nearby lake. All the others are already gone. "We might as well try to survive" says Meta Knight.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Sitting by the fire it is getting dark, and cold. Allie watches the flames jump across the air, the smoke dances around their little cave. Her eyes glow with wonder, as the flames glow and shrink. Meta Knight stands guard, protecting the cave. Creatures lurk in the night. Old slain friends walk with a possessed heart.
    Sonic and Sally stand next to a weeping willow, no where to go, Sally badly injured, and Sonic well wounded. The pain hits Sally and she falls to the ground, her hand reaching for the stars. Her eyes glow in wonder at the sight of the stars and galaxies. Sally lies on the ground yearning for life, reaching for the light. More pain hits her as she struggles. She falls further and is now fully on the ground. She tries to speck but nothing comes out. Sonic was in tears, unable to think. His only hope, his girl, was dyeing. Sally's eyes slowly shut, the Stars go blurry. Life starts to drain out of her. She feels her soul leave her body.
    Then Sally starts to rise off the ground, she opens her eyes. Her eyes were purple, black and red. Her possessed soul rises over sonic. She still lives, but she is losing her last bit of soul. If sonic attacks, he will kill her for good.

◾◽◾◽◾

Meta Knight hovers over Allie and wakes her up. "It is now dawn, we must go." He says.
    "Go where?" Allie replies, just waking up.
    "Further..." Replies Meta Knight, calmly.
    They walk out and prepare to abandon their cave. Meta Knight looks into the sky, "we had a good cave ... Most are dead." He said softly. He starts to slowly walk on, Allie follows.
    "Uh..." Allie shudders and stops in her tracks. "Look!" Allie yells dramatically, fear in her voice.
    Under a willow tree, was Sally, her heart possessed by the dark magic. The light had failed her. Here, light does fail you. Her hands stained with dripping blood, her teeth red like a vampire, her eyes bleeding black and red. She had murdered Sonic, for he was dead at her feet, a large wound in his chest. Prey that he dies peacefully. He probably refused to fight her.
    Sally turns her head with a jerk, like a robot failing to work. She lunges at Meta Knight and pins him to the ground, her hands outstretched. He turns to Allie, and tries to whisper, "help me", nothing came out. But Allie would do anything to save him. She charges up to Sally, and draws the axe (Thorn) from her back. She slices a large gash in Sally's possessed body. Blood runs down her back. She falls to the ground, letting go of Meta Knight. Her eyes flash back to Blue, and she looks up to Allie.
    "Don't feel bad" she manages to smile, Allie starts to cry. "You saved me inside ..." Those were her last words. Prey the light finds her.
    Meta Knight struggles back to his feet. "You did well" he says calmly to Allie. She falls to her knees on the ground.
    "No, I ... Sally is ... " Allie says in shock.
    "No worries, you are fine. You saved her soul." Meta Knight replies. "Lets get to the half way point."
    Meta Knight was weaker then he ever was before. He would fall unexpectedly to the ground. Allie would help him up. It began to get darker, and darker. The Stars peeked out. They reached the top of a cliff that looked down on a large valley, similar to the place that Meta Knight found Allie. A large castle could be seen in the distance. The half way point. So close ... Yet so far.

🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵

Scars - Allie's Story (part five)

The castle rises tall in the distance. The wind still strong, its icy particles fall on the edges of Allie's eyes. It begins to rain, the ground fills with muddy puddles. The sky fills with sorrow, the rain shows no sign of stopping. Having no jacket Allie starts to shiver. Meta Knight wraps his cape around her and holds her tight. More tears flow, for rain is mood changing weather. She begins to think about Eliana, and at the thought she leans in closer to Meta Knight. The rain still strong. The tall grass blows in the wind, like a strong, cold hurricane. It gets quiet except for the sound of the rain falling softly to the moist ground. With no way of knowing if it was nighttime, they had no choice but to keep going. They find a large rock for shelter.
    Meta Knight reaches for Allie's axe off of her back. He lifts it up and slams it on the ground in front of them. The ground starts to shift. Meta Knight returns the axe to Allie. They sit and watch as the ground opes wider. A little river of lava could be seen.
    "I need a few sticks" said Meta Knight happy to get out of the rain. Allie hands some sharp long sticks to him that she found beside her. He sets the sticks onto the lava, balancing on either side of the rock. A flame bursts into the air, smoke dances. Allies eyes lit up in wonder, watching the flames. Meta Knight begins to get up to go watch, but Allie pulls him back down. He withdraws Galaxia and lets it glow by the fire. He dips just the tip into the it. Galaxia glows with power as it heats up. He sets it on the rock beside him ever so carefully. Allie looks outside and sees the rain pouring harder. All the sudden, half of the little rock cave collapses in her, leaving her trapped. Meta Knight sprung up and looked around, wondering who ... Or what might have done this. The fire survived, it remains under the last half of the rock cave. Allie is in pitch black darkness. Allie feels for the axe on her back, and withdraws it. She starts to rapidly swing it around. A cloud of dust rises up, shattered rock falls everywhere in every direction. Allie stands up like a warrior, rocks falling off her shoulders, dust rising by her sides.
    "That's my girl" Meta Knight says, proud. A tall figure could be seen through the dust. Meta Knight picks up Galaxia and aims it at the shadow in the distance. Allie runs up beside him with the blade of her axe by her face.
    The shadow begins to form in the dust. A cloud of gas emerges slowly, it's purplish hue confuses Allie. She slightly lowers her axe in surprise. The cloud hovers over a large rock, and snaps it in half. The smoke begins to change shape. The shade of purple gets brighter, and brighter. The smoke starts spinning. It spins faster, and faster. Meta Knight and Allie cover their eyes as sparks fly and light fills the sky. A spark hits Meta Knight's cape and lights it on fire. He quickly opens his cape and wraps it around himself again to put it out. For a second the light had hit his eyes, slightly blinding him for a short period of time. The shadow begins to grow. The light slowly goes away and the shadow stops spinning. Allie and Meta Knight uncover their eyes, Meta Knight dizzy from being blinded for a second.
    In front of them now stands a large rock giant, towering over them like a skyscraper. He lifts a large boulder up over the clouds and hurls it to the ground. Meta Knight grabs Allie and hurls her to the side, moving her away just in time. She draws her axe and races towards the monster. She hurls her axe at the enemy's leg, slicing threw the rock.The monster does not fall. A shadow forms between the two broken parts. A flash of light and the rock monster rebuilds his leg. He used the rubble on the ground to heal himself. Allie stops in shock.
    "Its the demon beast, Shickno!" Says Meta Knight, surprised.
    "But i thought Nightmare was destroyed" replies Allie, also shocked.
    "There are five Energy Sorcerers like Nightmare that use Demon Beasts to collect energy." Meta Knight tells Allie. The monster continues to through random rocks. Meta Knight and Allie start to run. "Whatever Shickno killed he takes the shape of, but turns it into a demon." Meta Knight says while running, "It crushed the rock, and transformed into a demon "rock" monster" says Meta Knight making the word "rock" slightly accented.
    "But a rock can't be killed" Allie questions Meta Knight.
    "He only has one weakness and I do not know it" Says Meta Knight completely ignoring Allie's question. Thats when Meta Knight trips. He falls to the ground, his cape stuck to a fallen branch. Allie notices that he was not following her any more. She stops and turns around just in time to see the monsters large arm swing down and hit Meta Knight so hard that he flies down the cliff. The monster hit him like a tennis racket hits a tennis ball. Allie ran to the cliff and looks over the edge of the cliff and sees Meta Knight still falling down, down, down into the darkness. Allie turned around to the rock monster and stares it right in the eyes. She lifts her axe up to her face. Rage fills her soul. She looks up to the sky, remembering a spell her mother taught her. She begins to say a few magical words, and the sky starts to spin. A large bolt of lightning falls onto the rock monster, crashing it to the ground. Just then she remembered what Meta Knight said. The monster copies the form of whatever it kills! It was not changing so... META KNIGHT WAS NOT DEAD!! Allie runs to the edge of the cliff completely ignoring the fact that the Rock monster was getting up. She looks up into the sky ... The warp star can only be summoned by the one who truly loves ... She remembers. She looks into the sky ...
    " come, WRAP STAR!!!!!!!!!!" She yells the loudest yell she has ever yelled in her entire life. Nothing happened for a long time. She starts to cry, she really loved him... Unless someone else loves him more...
    Just then a white star comes flying through the sky. It zips past Allie and her hair flies in the breeze. The Rock monster lifts up his large foot as if to stomp her, and she turns around. She lifts her axe up just in time to stop the monster from crushing her to death. Just then something flew by and knocked the monster over.
    "Allie, use your axe to crack a slot in the ground!" A faint voice yells. "FIRE is it's weakness." This time it sounded like a girl's voice, very familiar. Allie lifts up her axe and slams it into the ground. The ground shakes. Another hit at the rock was made by a really fast star. The impact threw it off balance. Just then, a young girl around the age of twelve appears with a large hammer in her right hand. Her short blond hair flowing in front of her icy blue eyes. One deep purple scar on her forehead. She was dressed in a green jacket and a yellow shirt, stars of gold decorate her jacket. She wears neon orange pants, that matched the shade of yellow on her shirt. She looks like she has not been in one single fight, and hardly looks like she is prepared to. She swings her hammer violently at the rock monster, knocking it into the hole of lava Allie had created. It slowly melts away, a flash of light and then the rock monster is gone. The girl drops down from the rock she was standing on.
    "It is best to use what you are given and the nature around you to beat your enemies" says the girl, "and know their weaknesses." She shakes the dust off of her unsheathed hammer. Hahaha, the girl laughs a natural laugh. "It is best to make fun of the situation you are in and be proud!" She smiles. She swings her hammer back over her shoulder and gives it a spin.
    Allie looks into her blue eyes. She wipes the blond hair out from the girl's face, revealing a scar of deep purple.
    "Star...It is...really you...STAR!!" Allie's eyes fill with tears of joy. She throughs her arms around Star in happiness. "Star...oh, Star!" She cries.
    "Allie, I am so glad you are ok." Star says.
    Then Allie's face turns sad. She backs away from herself. Star's cloths were stained with blood, they did not used to be. Allie looks at her arms, her clothing. Scars everywhere, a deep purple hue to them. Blood stained her cloths. A large gash was in her left arm. Her ears torn and ripped. Her legs weak and failing. Suddenly she feels weaker than she ever has before. The joy helped settle the pain. There was no joy now. Allie starts to cry out in pain. She falls to the ground, reaching for the stars, yearning for light. Where was Meta Knight? Allie starts to fill with fear. She forgets the pain and rises, she looks around. Then there, on a nearby stone he lies, not as many scars as she, but he not being Cat Men, could not stand the pain. (Cat Men have the ability to subside half of the pain they are feeling). She runs up to him, leaving Star in surprise. (Star did not know who he was). Allie starts to cry, for his eyes were dim. Right next to him lies a faint star, dimly glowing grey. But only half of it remains. The warp star Allie had summoned, had saved his life. And he had saved hers. Allie picks it up and holds it close. She sticks it in her pocket and tends to Meta Knight.
    "No please..." She says. "Reach for the light..."
    "Claressy is controlling his pain through the deep purple scars on his body. He is making your friend suffer. Star explains. "Stand back, i will help him." Star says, Allie moves back too afraid to speak. She outstretched her arms to either side of her and begins a hard spell. She will sacrifice some of her own pain to him, giving him relief, and maybe sacrificing herself.
    "No! Don't risk your life!" Allie says.
    "It is not fair to watch you suffer like this. It is my turn. This is about surviving, IS IT NOT?!" Star replies, anger in her voice. She shuts her eyes, taking the blue glow of her eyes away, and replacing it with the green magic from her hands. (Cat Men have magical abilities). A thin beam of light connects Star to Meta Knight, and you can tell that energy starts to drain. Star falls on her knees, gradually getting weaker. Star lets out a loud shriek and then starts to glow. Her whole body covered in green flames, a thin beam connected to Meta Knight, who was not glowing. Star screams, her hands retracting in pain, and are now tucked in close. The green flame gets larger, it looks like Star is just sitting there on fire. Star opens her eyes, and the flame goes away. The beam of light disappears, and the spell begins to take effect.
    "Now i feel your pain..." Star says weakly on the ground. "Now the game is fair..."
    Allie walks forward towards Meta Knight, who is gradually getting up. Allie looks him in the eye and smiles.
    "Thank God..." Allie whispers. Meta Knight sits up feeling a lot better.
    "Thank You, I am well, but the scars are still there. Those apparently can't be healed. Claressy still has the power to control my pain." Meta Knight says to Star, who is slowly standing up. Meta Knight seemed to not notice that Allie knew Star, so he did not care who she was. Something starts to shine. A bright glow fills Allie's face. She removes the warp star from her pocket. It had fully healed and was glowing in her hands. She smiles and holds it close.
    "That's my girl" Meta Knight says to Allie who was looking down at the warp star. Meta Knight's armor was torn and ripped.
    "What happened to you??" Allie moves in closer.
    "Lets just say i hit a few sharp rocks on the way down." Meta Knight says trying to make it sound like it was not a big deal.
    "Do you two know each other?" Meta Knight asks Star, then looks over at Allie.
    "I am Princess Hoshi of the Star Cats. You can just call me Star. (hoshi is star in japanese). Most of the members of our region lost their soul and now are possessed. I was carried down to a dark room on my eighteenth birthday. My little sister tried to do all that she could in order to save me. She was murdered by the possessed guards, abandoning there own princess. Allie saved my life, my soul, and at the time i had no idea who she was. The king found where we where hiding, sent me on exile and banished Allie to a faraway planet, it looks like it was here." Star says, a sad look crosses her face. "A better question would be who are you." She asks Meta Knight.
    "Star how could you not know who this is?? After all you were the one who told me about him" Allie steps in front of Star in question. Meta Knight gets off the rock he was sitting on and stands by Allie's side. He wraps his cape around her to warm her from the chill of the wind and the still pouring rain and introduces himself to Star.
    "My name is Meta Naito, i am the last remaining star warrior. I am Kirby's guardian, and i live in hope that a new generation of Star Warriors will soon be born. I travel with Galaxia, and met Allie in my travels. I also captain the Starship Halberd, and work for King Dedede. Sword and Blade knight are my followers." Meta Knight says, confident in himself. His eyes flash a shade of light green.
    "Well i am honored to finally meet you, Sir Meta Knight." Star replies feeling honored. "We all are a team now, and we all are weak and tired. Lets head for the half way point!!"
    Meta Knight lifts Allie up into his arms and glides slowly, Star running behind.
    The rain continues to pour down from the dark, foggy clouds.

Scars -Allie's Story (part six)

The rain pours with everlasting melody, a sad tone rings throughout the cold, bitter air. The flowers just at the peak of their bloom overflow with the soak and wilt until all the petals fall to the ground and become part of the mud. The black clouds shrink and grow with the water fill, and drain. The soft landing a raindrop makes, the light sound like a frog jump rings throughout the land, as loud as the music played on stage at a rock concert. Your eyes fill with water, rain puddles above them. Then it falls down your face as if you are crying, and the pain is too great. The rain brings out your sorrow, fills you with worry. No way to stop the pain. A cold chill runs throughout your body as you look towards the sky. Your eyes twitch as the rain shields your clear view of the bats flying by. The fog was too dense to see through, the darkness surrounds you.
    Allie felt pain, lots of pain. The rain had dug into her mind and brought out all of her miseries. Fears began to fill her, no good came to mind. Meta Knight wraps his cape around her waist in a failing attempt to comfort her. Star runs behind, regaining her energy. She swings her hammer in position, as if ready for a fight. She seems to have no problem with the rain, almost as if the rain motivates her to do her best, to fight her fears. Her jacket soaked, the colors faded. A break in the forest finally comes, and rays of light peak out beneath the clouds, the rain water reflecting off the light creates a rainbow illusion. Quite a beautiful sight. Star lets out a huge gasp and stops to look for a second.
    "Beautiful, ain't it?!" Star still has her carless personality and slang tone of voice like always.
    A large tower shines in the sunlight, towering above Allie and the others. There are many towers like it, connected to each other like a large wall of a castle. Allie falls to the ground from the long two day walk her, and her scars were starting to control her.
    Meta Knight takes her hand and helps her to her feet.
    "We will be spending quite a lot of time in this castle. And quite a lot of time as a team." Meta Knight says as he helps Allie up.
    Star runs up behind, and although she is badly injured, a huge smile decorates her face.
    "LADYS AND GELTEL FOLKS, THE HALF WAY POINT!!" Star yells, dramatically swinging her hammer. The gates open without warning. A beautiful peaceful garden lies ahead of the gates. A fountain sits, the water flys up towards the sky. Meta Knight squeezes harder on Allie's hand and slowly walks inside. Star already way ahead, happy to be alive.
    "You know what, I feel... No more pain" Star stops running. "This... Is a healing garden..." Star frowns, but is happy inside. She starts to cry, tears of joy. "Eliana, will be remembered forever..." Star puts her hands gently over her eyes. She cries standing next to the fountain. "I am acting like a total coward now" Star takes her hands away from her face, first wiping a tear away. She picks up her hammer from the edge of the fountain where she had dropped it. She turns her head to look at Meta Knight, whose hand grasps Allies. They were sitting in the flowers, looking at the clouds. Also feeling much better, like a huge wave of healing and happiness surrounds them. Star walks over and smiles.
    "I had no idea you two were such good friends. And i am so sorry i had to jump in like that!" Star chuckles a little and blushes.
    "Don't worry, without you i would not be alive, i owe you my life." Meta Knight looks up at her.
    "And...my life would have been changed forever had he have died." Allie says. "What happened to you? What about the starship neptune? Did you see dreamland? How did you end up here?" Allie stands up and looks Star in the eye. Meta Knight stands in question. Stars face turns sad, her blue eyes stare down at the flowers on the ground.
    "Well, i was watching you get carried away, soon to be banished to some planet far away, never to be seen again. It was a sad moment for me. For Allie had saved my life more than once. She was quite a brave person. I watched from a window as you were transported away. A girl cane up from behind you as soon as you had gone. I turned around only to see her crying. Her red eyes glared with sadness. But you could tell she was not possessed, because her eyes were pure, no sign of black flares. And she had emotion. Her long black hair sweeps the floor as she turned her head slightly. The girl had long nails and what seemed like fangs. She resembled a wolf, but she was clearly a Cat Men. The girl told me to follow her. Her voice sad, like she was forced to work for the possessed king. The girl begins to walk away, her hair gently gliding as she walks. She stops after awhile and snaps her fingers as if reminding me to follow her. I follow behind, for i know that i have no choice. The strange girl takes me down the long hallways and down to a large room. She turns on the lights and the lights flicker, then light up the room bright. In the middle of the room sat the most beautiful ship as big as the halberd, and she was designed for the stars. Its beautiful shiny white finish and polished glass windows bring out the ship's shine. It was the most beautiful ship i had ever seen, and it was very hard to think that this would be like my doom ship. The girl flips a switch and the door of the starship opens.
    "Welcome, to the Starship Neptune!" The girl says in a deep dark voice. The flash of light in her eyes brings out her black (really anime figure like if you know what i mean) outfit, decorated with a red flame design. A large curved knife hung on her back. She turns, the light shining agents the knife blade. I follow her inside.
    "I want you to meet my crew. First off I will be the leader of attack and defense control as well as anything to do with warcraft and fighting and security." she says with no emotion in her voice. " My name..." she turns her head as if she is refusing to tell me something. Her face blushes red. "My name is Owl, i am leader of the Burn Cat colony. We specialize with fire. And please... Even though i am, call me captain not princess. I hate being called a princess. For we are warriors!!" She gets angry, lifts her hand above her head and clenches it into a fist.
    I try to tell her that i was a princess and i still went by Princess Hoshi of the Star Cats, and yet i was treated like a warrior. (Hoshi means Star in japanese) She did not seem to care as if it did not apply to her. I was already a little bit annoyed with her. That little brat, "Oh, i am a warrior not a princess" ugh. But then her head turns to the ground, and she starts to cry.
    "I am so sorry, have i made you angry? And now you hate me I am so sorry!! I get excited sometimes." Owl says to me. Now i realize that she has her little secret story that she is hiding too. I could see it in her eyes. We were standing in the doorway of the Starship Neptune, doing nothing. You might think it was funny, but the silence made me think about Eliana, who was my sister, and who was only five years old when she died trying to save my life. Another girl appears behind Owl, but i did not see her coming. The other girl sets her hand on Owls shoulder and emerges from the shadows, her eyes closed. Her body was glowing with a slight hint of blue. Cat Men are half cat you know? Well their are some rare breeds of Cat Men, they are more than half cat. Thy are mostly cat, and are blessed with mysterious powers. You could clearly tell that this girl was one of those rare breeds. Icy blue markings decorated her pure white skin, but after closer inspection she had pure white fur. The blue markings were glowing with mysterious power. Her hand strokes Owl's dark black ears. Her eyes still closed tight. She has a tail, unlike most Cat Men. And long whiskers that blew in the breeze created by the fan. The tip of her tail also glows with this mysterious power. She wears a long black dress, That flows in the breeze of the fan. Her long hair with blue highlights looked almost as if it was slightly lifted from her sides by pure power. She lifts her head up, towards me, as if looking at me. But her eyes where still closed. She had the power of aurora to guid her without her eyes. She was truly blessed with power. She had no weapon, instead she used the sacred light and power from the blue markings that decorate her body. She takes her hand off of Owl and throughs it down to the side in a fist. A large gust of wind blows by, as if a tornado was starting in this room. Windows were shaking, the Starship was breaking loose from its chains. All by the power of the wind from her hand. I struggled to hold on to something. I open my eyes, they were closed from the shock. I saw that Owls hair was not moving. Either the wind was not effecting her, or that girl was protecting her.
    "Stop, STOP!!" Owl cried running towards the girl. "Please! She did not hurt me! I was apologizing to her! She did not do anything to her! It was me, i was rude to her!" yells Owl. The wind stops.
    "I did not realize that you were the princess prisoner that your king forced us to deal with. Nor did i know that is was Owl who did something to you." Her voice was deep and dark, beautiful she may be, she was really scary. The blue lights on her slightly fad, and are no longer glowing, but they are still blue. I found it strange that if she was like Owl's guardian, then why does she look like she has never had a scar in her life? She was so pure, so beautiful, so scary. I wondered if i should have recognized who she was. Yet i have no idea.
    "Allow me to introduce our captain, Wave." Owl says not knowing what to think. Wave has incredible power because she is a rare breed of cat men, she is more than half cat, and has powerful birthmarks. Wave has quite a story that will take a lot of time to explain, and we don't have time." Owl has turned into her warlike teenage self again. "We are already late from this misunderstanding. Lets go, now."
    Owl starts to run inside, followed by Wave. I follow slowly behind.
    The hallways lit up with neon lights as Wave flips the lights on.
    "She is so cool! She even flips the lights on with style like a popstar!!" Owl says like an addicted child. I walk slowly behind in wonder, for this ship was beautiful. I was finally on a starship, but i knew their was no time to be happy about it The ship seems to be deserted, yet i hear lots of voices. We enter a large elevator, but there were no switches. The door closes and i felt scared. Even though i was with the toughest girl in the land, i felt scared. Just then, Wave shouts, "Bridge", and the elevator begins to rise. It was probably the fastest elevator i have ever been on. Almost five minutes passed when we finally reached our destination. The doors open, and we appear to be on what looks like the main bridge. Wave runs over and sits in the captain's chair. Owl stands next to her, one arm on her hip, the other hangs by her side. I stand by the door, looking at the magnificent bridge. I look at all the people on the bridge, Wave's crew. They were all dressed in full armor, like they are about to run into an all out war. But there was one girl, that had a crown made of vines. Her deep green eyes sparkled. She wore green gloves. The strangest thing was that she was not in armor at all. The was in the most beautiful dark green ball dress anyone had ever seen. She stood looking strait ahead, her back perfectly strait like a real princess. "Good morning, you must be our guest. Please make yourself feel welcome here. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Fiona of the Leaf Cats." Says Fiona to me. Her smile lights up the ship. You could tell she was not possessed, no one on the ship was. They were all forced into doing this. I felt bad, really bad for these warriors and princesses that are being used for this purpose. Was there anyway to help them?

Owl starts to run inside, followed by Wave. I follow slowly behind.

The hallways lit up with neon lights as Wave flips the lights on.
    "She is so cool! She even flips the lights on with style like a popstar!!" Owl says like an addicted child. I walk slowly behind in wonder, for this ship was beautiful. I was finally on a starship, but i knew their was no time to be happy about it The ship seems to be deserted, yet i hear lots of voices. We enter a large elevator, but there were no switches. The door closes and i felt scared. Even though i was with the toughest girl in the land, i felt scared. Just then, Wave shouts, "Bridge", and the elevator begins to rise. It was probably the fastest elevator i have ever been on. Almost five minutes passed when we finally reached our destination. The doors open, and we appear to be on what looks like the main bridge. Wave runs over and sits in the captain's chair. Owl stands next to her, one arm on her hip, the other hangs by her side. I stand by the door, looking at the magnificent bridge. I look at all the people on the bridge, Wave's crew. They were all dressed in full armor, like they are about to run into an all out war. But there was one girl, that had a crown made of vines. Her deep green eyes sparkled. She wore green gloves. The strangest thing was that she was not in armor at all. The was in the most beautiful dark green ball dress anyone had ever seen. She stood looking strait ahead, her back perfectly strait like a real princess. "Good morning, you must be our guest. Please make yourself feel welcome here. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Fiona of the Leaf Cats." Says Fiona to me. Her smile lights up the ship. You could tell she was not possessed, no one on the ship was. They were all forced into doing this. I felt bad, really bad for these warriors and princesses that are being used for this purpose. Was there anyway to help them?
    "Lets go, we have little choice. We will drop Star off in dreamland." Wave commands the ship to leave. I run to the window and look out. The ship is beginning to move slightly. A young boy around the age of seventeen steps forward. His orange red hair in the shape of a flame. His eyes burn orange and red. But there were no black flames in his eyes, he was not possessed either. His deep navy blue jacket and black shirt made him look like biker (if you know what i mean). His orange red eyes glow with the need for revenge. He was none other than rival, the Cat Men that was most hated. He was a burn cat too like owl. But he took his own path. He destroyed cities, killed thousands. He lives inside of a flame. He can't survive for a week without burning something down for energy. He is a living life drainer. I would not be surprised if he was really an energy retriever who works for cirrus. But he really is not, and i sort of wish he was. BECAUSE NOT I HAVE TO CALL HIM MY FRIEND?! I nearly fainted at the thought. He whispers something to Wave, who nods, then he walks over to Owl. Owl leans over and puts her hands on his chest. She blushes hard. He wraps his arms around her. My jaw drops in dis belief.
    He takes his arms off of her and begins to walk my direction. He winks at me. At first i was confused, but then i realized that i was standing right in front of the door!! I move to the side, a little disappointed with myself. As soon as he shuts the door...
    "THAT STUPID IDIOT!!" I scream. Owl shoots me a look. "Oh...uh i did not really mean that... Besides the fact that he was responsible for a thousand lives!! I sort of fake smile. Owl's look seems to get angrier.
    "Oh, crap." She starts running towards me, her hands lit up with flames.
    "FEEL THE FIRE!! LET IT BURN YOUR SOUL!!" Owl yells. She begins a huge fire attack aimed right at me.
    "Uh...I did not know you were that attached to him!!" I am frozen with fear. She lifts her hands above her head and lights the entire bridge on fire. The floor burns with fire and Owl prepares more. She is the only one able to survive the fire. I am not able to concentrate, for the fire burns my skin and my body longs for water. She puts her hands together and shoots a fire beam from her hands. I close my eyes in a panic. A wall of blue light protects me from the beam, i look up and it was Wave. A huge blast of cold ice fills the room and stops the fire. Owl stands out of breath. "I...I...I went into a rage...?" Owl says, very weakly. She faints on the ground.
    "Is everyone ok? No third degree burns?" Wave asked, startled by Owls response to the insults.
    "Mostly second degree, but..." Nikki the medical officer looks over at Fiona, who was lying on the ground. Fiona has a few third degree burns. She is a leaf cat, fire does a lot of damage to her.
    "Help them, treat them as best you can." Wave walks over to Fiona, who was not moving. "This bridge is now a mess. *sigh*"

I don't remember anything else after i was carried down to the medical lab.

I woke up after awhile, only to see Rival standing over me.
    "GET OUT IF MY FACE YOU -----" I screamed. Rival just laughed. He walks away still laughing. I sit up, feeling back to normal. Wave sees me and comes over.
    "We have arrived in dreamland, you can get off now" Wave smiles.

I kinda ended there because I ran out of time, but I am planning on continuing it!
    I added a couple more into 6, and the little boxes are page breakers. Hope you enjoyed it so far.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:06 pm