A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

So I found my - macho - soulmate.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

So I found my - macho - soulmate. Empty So I found my - macho - soulmate.

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/5/2014, 7:09 pm

Prince wandered into the beach, without being really sure about why he went there. He always hated the beach. All he saw was dirty sand, cold water and scorching sun. Not to mention the ugly people wearing little clothing. The beach was a very unpleasant place in his opinion, and he avoided it so much that he just forgot there was a small coast in CHB. That day, he was so bored that he decided to vary a bit. And went to the beach with no reason at all. That day, it didn't seem so awful - the view was pretty, the sun wasn't shiny that bright in that late afternoon out of summer, and there weren't many people who could bother him. He decided to sit there and relax, just as idle as always. The moody son of Phobus didn't even feel like getting into a fight. He stretched out on the sand a pink towel he had stolen from his sister and settled on it. He took off his shirt, revealing his abs (yeah, he knew there was no one around to see it, but even Apollo up there should know how gorgeous he was), put his brand sunglasses on and just relaxed there with style. Eventually he fell asleep.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

So I found my - macho - soulmate. Empty Re: So I found my - macho - soulmate.

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/6/2014, 8:48 am

Joel sat in a tree, looking out at the beach. He was kinda bored because there wasn't much of anyone today, like literally with the weather dome, the beach is an all time favorite spot for people to go, yet today there was like no one there. "So much for fahking with people's heads.." He thought and started to move on. Then he noticed a guy that laid down on a pink towel away from the water and the few tidbits of folks running about. He watched the guy for a moment and then noticed that he had stopped moving, likely fell asleep. 'This should be interesting' he thought. Quickly he notched an arrow and pulled it back, aiming for the open spot of sand right next to his shoulder. He let the arrow fly when he found the mark.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/7/2014, 8:31 pm

Prince felt an impact next to his head and woke up with a start, sitting over the towel. He looked at what almost hit him and was dumbfounded for a moment. An actual arrow? Did he have enemies even on a calm afternoon at the beach? He looked up, trying to find who attacked him. He was very well hidden, but not well enough. With his eagle eyes, Prince saw a slight movement in the leaves of a tree nearby and had a glimpse of what appeared to be a bow. He wasn't one to be tricked. Vibrating with rage, he quickly stood up and walked there, looking up to a stop where there seemed to be nothing, but he was sure there was. "I know you're there. Do you think I'm stupid?" He narrowed his eyes. His hands moved, looking after his penknife that he carried everywhere. "Aren't you afraid to die?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/11/2014, 9:28 am

Joel watched the guy get up and freak out, then walk over to the tree in rage. He smirked as he knew he'd been made and shouldered his bow while the guy stated that he knew he was there and if Joel was afraid to die. Joel almost fell out the tree laughing at the question he stated. "Afraid? To die?" He questioned as he dropped down from a tree branch. "What reason do I have to fear death, Valhalla await me when I pass if Odin allows me in." He said with a chuckle as he figured the guy would have no idea about the Nordic afterlife. "I'm certainly not afraid of a boy that so easily gets caught by my arrow, if I had shifted just to the left that arrow would've found it's home in your head. But then what's the fun in that when I can scare the hell out of you instead?" He stated questioningly.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/12/2014, 9:21 pm

Prince got ever madder as the guy showed himself. Those Nordic demigods, all steroids users obssessed about their hair. As he finally went down, Prince grabbed him and tried immobilize him on the trunk, holding his blade next to his throath, only to have a little conversation with him. Prince couldn't bear cowardice. It was the worst kind of fear. That brat didn't know who he was messing with. Firstly, he'd like to prove that he was a very literate bad boy. "Isn't Valhala that tavern in heaven where the Nordic bullys can fight with each other all day until death, then resurrect only to drink a lot and do it all again? Sounds like fun. I'd rather to be left alone in the Elysium Fields for the rest of eternity after living a dignified life." Prince smirked slightly after hearing his reply. That was a perfect reason for him to beat him. He prepared himself to knee the guy right where it hurts as he tried to move. "You shot on me when you knew I was sleeping. That's called cowardice. And you even aimed wrong. I challenge you for a close combat, if you have the guts, and let's see who's better here."  The guy asked for it. Prince didn't even know his name, and he didn't bother to ask. "And what do you know about scaring?  You don't know who I am, right? I won't use my powers on you right now, just because it would be less fun." He provocated a bit more, excited.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/12/2014, 10:36 pm

Joel listened with a dumbfounded smirk on his face trying to make the guy even angrier so to put him off guard around Joel. "See there is where you are wrong sir. A coward would fire at you, aim to kill and then run away. Actually scratch running away, aiming to kill when the man is sleeping is cowardly enough..unless you have to you know..take a little bit of ranks off an army, even the greeks know that a sneak attack is useful when needed. Regardless..I woke you up..and then stood up to you as you're shoving me quite annoyingly against this tree." He stated before listening to the man's challenge. "Ah the good ole Greeks with their thoughts that because they outnumber us Nordic kids it instantly makes them better...if anything it makes you stupidly predictable as a whole group. By all means use your damn powers that you think so highly of, you want to know my powers? I'm immune to disease. Ta da, whoop de do." He said constantly badgering in the fact that he doesn't give a flying sh!t who this boy is. "Let me go and I'll put this sword here at my side straight down your throat friend..see how much you like your Elysium..and while we're on the subject of releasing this grip, I need a cigarette.." He stated, going off topic as he reached into his pants pocket for his pack of cigarettes.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/8/2014, 1:43 pm

Prince sighed. He didn't want a fight after all. He wanted to relax, and he was slightly annoyed with that guy because he blocked his sunlight, but not enough to stab him in a close combat. He let the guy go, but not before punching him lightly on the stomach.  "Ok, little Nordic bastard, you can have your cigarette. This is a long term investiment to die, you know. Just don't smoke on my face." He sighed one more time, this time while looking away to the stunning seaside landscape. He hid his dagger again and began to spread sunscreen carelessly. "By the way, I'm Prince Ramirez. What's your name again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:24 am