A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
communist
Doug The Turtle
6 posters

I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told Empty I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/6/2014, 9:48 pm

Hello there. I mean what I said and I said what I mean. I'm leaving for real this time. If i'm on, I won't be logged in. This is only to see if my education gets better without the distractions. I really want to learn how to contact all of you but, I'm afraid after tonight, i'm gone. I might be the only one crying right now but even if not, I want you guys to know, I will never forget any of you. I will never forget this site. I promise that. I swear my life on that (The ginger girl/blue eyes can have my soul if that ever happens.) I love you guys way too much for that.

And I leave you all with this

My goodbyes

Charlie- I will come back. I will always be there. If you ever need me, you've got my skype and we have a website i'm always on. I love you so very much and right now, i'm hating myself for leaving because that means I won't see you- well, type to you. Good luck with everything and let's never forget about Nauren, alright?

Amy- Oh Pond, I will always beware the gingers and I say goodbye to you. You're a true friend and I really thank you for that. Don;t forget, you might need to use your ginger powers to stop me from doing something we were talking about earlier. Bye-Bye Pond.

Fro- Fro, you're an awesome friend and I love you. Just don't go all depressed while i'm gone, okay? I really wouldn't want to come back to that news. I will miss you and good luck with everything.

Dev- You may be an egg but, you're an awesome friend when it comes to that. You made me cry before by saying things but then you reminded me, I have friends. And, I want to thank you for that. Bye you st00pid egg.

That's really all I needed to get out.
    Enjoy my green-ness
    I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told 1653362_600750066670178_330170480_n
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told Empty Re: I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told

Post by communist 3/6/2014, 9:55 pm

well, I won’t plead with you to stay because education > online life ahahaha that’s what those adults say. but you’re a sweet person (tho ur a rly eggesh meenie :cccccccc) & also really nice & my friend & i’m sorry i made you cry. run u st00pid egg. & remember.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told Empty Re: I'll see you in the future when we're older and we are full of stories to be told

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/6/2014, 10:16 pm

Hiss
    No, I am keepin you forever. My sweet little friends are getting lives before I do... It's actually sad in many ways...
    Anyway, you really have been one of my nest friends ever I hate to see you go.. Promise you will keep in touch somehow I give you personal permission to use my e-mail address, your welcome.
    I'm not sure what else to say, I feel like a stupid sitcom...
    Don't call me blue eyes, my eyes are brown, and I will take good care of your soul.
    Beware the Gingers always.
    Remember I love you and visit.
    This has been a stupid goodbye post from your friend Amy Pond
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/6/2014, 10:29 pm

Pond, let me go. I promise to be back one day when the skies are blue.
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Post by GoldOwl488 3/6/2014, 11:01 pm

Please tell me this is a joke.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/7/2014, 4:29 pm

Sorry, Goldy.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 3/7/2014, 4:31 pm

This has to be some silly truth or dare, you cannot leave me! You are like my wittle sister i have not recieved yet D: Please please I will miss you my dear.

/sobs 5eva
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/7/2014, 4:34 pm

Fro, i'm sorry but I might not be gone for a long time
    I couldn't go a day without being here
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 3/14/2014, 10:43 pm

Good Bye Kris, you were a great friend, and even though we have never really met, you will always be a best friend to me, who I will never forget. Come back to us during summer ok? Then you wont have school, we will be here, remember that.

Sincerely,
    Rory/Feliciano

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:08 am