A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Next off, Library

HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Next off, Library Empty Next off, Library

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 6:19 am

I can't wait to go to the library, I haven't been in a library since I came to this camp. This brings me the memories, the time when my maid used to go with me at the library near my mansion. All those good times with her, she just disappeared right after I got attacked by a Hellhound

I walk inside the library, I glance around it, books everywhere! it feels like home. I walk to a shelf and find a book. I take at least 4 books and find an empty table. After a while, I finally found one. I take a seat and quickly flip pages in a book until I found the first page, I began reading
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Next off, Library Empty Re: Next off, Library

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 8:08 am

Veronica quietly slipped through the library doors, making little sound. She closed the door behind her walked over to the nearest bookshelf. Even though she spent most if her time doing it, she wanted to read. The auburn haired girl scanned through the book titles, occasionally wiping some dust in her black leggings that was fitted under a denim short. She unzipped her green sweater, feeling that it was starting to get a little hot, and tugged the hem of her white t-shirt down. She left her long hair the way it was, swiping some loose strands away from her face.

Veronica finally found a good book and walked to the nearest table, which was occupied with one demigod. She silently slid into the seat across from the girl, not wanting disturb her reading. She flipped to the first page if her book and started reading, taking a glance at the girl in front if her.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 8:51 am

I hear someone sit in front. I peek while hiding myself with my book and see an auburn haired girl reading a book, I quickly go back to reading before she caught me. Never knew people would just crash in libraries these days. I'm not taking it as a wrong way but I really wanna make friends this time, I just can't.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 9:44 am

Veronica could've sworn she saw someone look at her. She glanced up at the girl sitting across from her, but she was looking down and reading. She started feeling uncormfatble at the thought of someone so she thought maybe she should talk to the girl in front of her even though she would probably distribute her reading.

She looked up at the girl and tried to manage a simple hi"h-h-h" she couldn't manage to say it. She looked own at her book, a wave of red spread across of her face. She was normally shy but this was just embarrassing. Ronnie gulped and looked back up at the girl."H-hi." she stammered, still a little embarrassed. The daughter of Iris hoped the girl didn't think she was a weirdo.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 9:49 am

"Hi" I simply said while reading. I didn't even glance at her when I greeted her back. But even though I would talk to her, I can predict I would turn my back from her... usually. Then I remembered my 'friends'. My friends who turned their back and so did I. Leaving me as a popular but anti-social nerd... or maybe a freak. I flip a page from my book, considering that the girl would reply
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 10:09 am

Veronica bit her lip and looked back at her book. She was kinda expecting for the girl wouldn't look at her. The girl probably thought she was a weirdo. Ronnie looked back at the girl to get a better look at the girl. She had brown hair and a pretty face. Probably a daughter of Aphrodite or Eros.she thought. Ronnie glanced down at her book before the girl caught her staring at her.

She guessed that the girl didn't want to be bothered but she wanted to talk to someone badly. She looked back up at the girl and mustered all the courage she could find."M-my names Veronica. W-what's yours?" she asked, pushing back some of her air burn locks. Ronnie hoped that the girl would answer or she would have to move to another table so things wouldn't be awkward. She flipped the page of her book and continued reading, waiting patiently for the girls reply.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 10:11 am

"My name's Aya" I answered simply while glancing at her, I continue to read.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 11:24 am

Veronica was glad that the girl had answered her but she was still feeling a little uncomfortable around her. The girl, who she found out her name was Aya, seemed to not really want to talk. But Ronnie was kinda in the mood to talk, even if she lacked the skills to show it. She closed do geared the edge of her book and closed it. She leaned closer to Aya and peered at her book. It was something her best friend from home, Alex, did when she was bored. She took another breath and spoke.

"So what are you reading?" the auburn haired girl asked, surprising herself by not stuttering. She brushed a couple strands of hair that were in her face away.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 11:42 am

((OOC: Sorry if this post does not have any color, I'm in my sister's laptop))

I look at Veronica, who was asking what book am i reading "Pan's Labyrinth" I answered. But somehow she reminded me of my only friend in school, only who I can trust. She reminded me of Rachel. Rachel is my only friend in school, usually she comes to my mansion every weekends, I really wonder what happened to her after we fight, then that's the time I disappeared? so unfair. But I wish I could apologize to her for accidentally turning my back from her, now I don't have a chance. I lost a friend. My only friend. And I really hope I can be Veronica's friend
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 11:57 am

Veronica smiled. It seemed the girl was warming up to her and the same with her. She leaned back and opened her book. It was about..... she didn't know. She looked at the cover and read it out to Aya."Egyptian Gods and Goddesses." she stated, a little embarrassed that she had picked a book and didn't know what it was. She brushed it off and turned her attention back to Aya.

She reminded her of her best friend Alex a little. Whenever she met someone new, she would be acting like Aya until she got to know the person then she was the crazy girl she had grown up with. Her face saddened at the thought of her blonde friend. How was Alex? She hasn't seen or spoke to the girl since she left for CHB. Is she sad? Is she happy? Her face went back to normal when she saw that Aya was looking at her.

"So, who's your godly parent?" she asked, trying to start a conversation. She thought that it was probably Aphrodite or Eros."Mines Iris, goddess of rainbows." she admitted. Most people didn't think that Iris is so tough but she didn't care, she liked her mom.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 6:34 pm

"Oh, well my parent is Aphrodite." I replied. Well, looks like I made a friend... I think.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2014, 6:42 pm

OOC: Do you guys still want me to jump in with Nico?
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 6:45 pm

OOC: Sure
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 6:52 pm

Aphrodite, she should've guessed. She smiled slightly to herself and continued to eat, trying to figure out whether or not if the girls were friends or not. She would be glad if they were because she hasn't been here long and it would be nice if she had some. She had decided to move her stuff across the table and scooted next to Aya, wanting to read what she was reading. It was something Alex used to do when she was bored, but it wasn't that she was bored, she was trying to be friendly.

"So, is it a good book?" she asked curiously, some if her hair falling over her shoulder. What surprised her the most was that she wasn't being shy around this girl. It was what she always did. Maybe it was because I'm warming up around hershe thought.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 7:00 pm

((We can eat at libraries now? FREEDOM!)) "Mhm" I answered, i flip a page. Well, this is the first time I've been so nice to someone.

The only person who I was nice with back in my camp, is my step-mother, maids, and Rachel. No exceptions and I'm not really nice to my father, he always spend his time on his bank company, we didn't spend too much time together
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 7:19 pm

Ronnie smiled slightly and started reading along with Aya. She wondered if the girl thought of her as a friend, that's what she hoped. They were reading sightly in silence for a couple of minutes when Ronnie decided to break the silence by asking Aya some questions to get to know her.

"So, you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to but, how was your life away from camp. " she asked, a little nervous at how Aya would answer. If she was in her shoes, she might not have answered that question.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 7:26 pm

The question ring to my mind... How was my life away from camp? I have to tell her I guess, although it's kinda personal and private so I'm not gonna talk too much "Well, I live with my father and my step-mother. We kinda live in a mansion though, but my step-mother's nice so it's fine" I simply answered. I don't wanna talk about my freaky past yet I wanna talk about it
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 7:42 pm

The daughter of Iris's eyes went wide when she heard that Aya lived in a mansion. She didn't think that anyone else would actually live in a mansion.

"Well, I happened to live in Oregon, my father was a big CEO of a major buissnes, and I grew up in a mansion. My dad died in a car crash when I was young so I moved in with my aunt in D.C. so ya." I stated nonchalantly, waiting for the girls answer. She continued to read over the girls shoulder, finding her book more interesting than hers

OOC: sorry for short post
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 7:48 pm

"Well, is you aunt's nice?" I asked. Not like that I'm desperate but I was just curious. But still, at least I get to know with her
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 8:23 pm

Ronnie looked up from her reading to Aya. Some of her hair fell in her face so she brushed it away."Ya, she was so sweet." she answered, remembering how her aunt would always be making brownies when she did homework and other stuff like that. She quickly arose from her seat and grabbed her book.

"Hold on, I'm going to change my book." she said, casting a glance at Aya before going to the bookshelf. She put her book back in its original spot and started skimming through the book titles. She found a good book 'Norse God Fables' and picked it out. But it slipped through her fingers and fell to the floor with a thud. She murmured a soft sorry to the librarian who scolded her. She reached down to get the book but as she was reaching for it she had the feeling she was being watched. She quickly snatched the book and went back to the table, plopping the book on the table and started reading. She didn't want to concern her new friend about what just happened.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 8:46 pm

I flip a page from the book "What happened out there?" I asked while reading
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 9:05 pm

Veronica slightly winced when Aya asked her the question. She guessed that the daughter of Aphrodite had seen her nervous face when she went go get the book."N-nothing." she stammered a little to quickly. Then her stomach rumbled. She looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was lunchtime. She dog eared the page in her book and went to go put it back, scurrying back to her seat so she doesn't feel the feeling of being watched again.

She slid into the seat next Aya."Do ya want to go get some lunch?" she asked, waiting for the girls reply.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 9:08 pm

"Sure" I replied
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/15/2014, 9:10 pm

Veronica smiled before getting up from her seat. She carefully made her way to the door, stopping before the door frame. She looked back Aya who was still in her seat. The auburn haired girl motioned for her to follow before making their way to the mess hall.

OOC: short post
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 9:12 pm

I stand up and place the book back to the shelf, I make it to the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content