A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting Up in NYC

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Meeting Up in NYC - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting Up in NYC

Post by beanie 6/27/2014, 3:31 pm

open up your gaze
    The clatter coming from the kitchen was hurting Andi's ears and the girl was forced to cover them with some pillows. What, was there a mouse in there? Brastus wouldn't be scared, he'd kill that sucker with a knife. But she didn't ask him when he came out, carrying some chips and salsa that, damn!, smelled good.

"That smells good!" The brunette moaned as she dipped a chip in the salsa and stuffed it in her mouth. Woah. She had never tasted anything this good.
    Taking a glance away from the tv, Andi noticed the melted cheese on Brastus' face. Hah! Maybe that's what all that noise was about. Chuckling, Andi peeled the cheese off his face, dangling it in front of his face.

"Why was this on your face?" She questioned with a smirk on her face. Cant wait to see his reaction.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/4/2014, 10:37 pm

As the cheese fell down his cheek and Andi picked it up, Brastus narrowed his eyes as if carefully analyzing the composition of some new element or something. He wasn't really sure how that piece of cheese fell on his face, but after she flailed it around his face, Brastus did a move straight out of Jaws and almost bit off her finger with the chomp of his bite. He then gave her a hug and separated rather soon…too soon for his mind.

" I guess I was too far off on some mental trip to notice it at all. But hey, it sure tastes good. Man I do love eating don't you?" Said Brastus as he sat down and attacked the nachos and dip with his bearish hands. 

'Well eat or I will eat for you." Said Brastus as he gulped down his assault on food. 
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 2:36 am

open up your gaze
    Yikes! Andi's fingers were almost bitten off her hand, thanks to her Hispanic boyfriend. She was sure what happened, all she knew was that he had pulled something from Jaws before squeezing her than pulling away, leaving a confused Andi. Wait, what just happened? Oh well.

"Well, I have to eat to live." She stated matter-of-factory but not meaning it. Her head starting to ache from just waking up, she buried her face into his shoulder, her arms crossed on his shoulder.

Well eat or I'll eat for you." Andi's ears managed to pick up Brastus say. She smirked. Knowing him, he probably will.

"You can have it." She mumbled into his shoulder, waving her hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:14 am