A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting Up in NYC

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Meeting Up in NYC - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting Up in NYC

Post by beanie 5/3/2014, 3:26 pm

A pair of arms were wrapped around Andi, someone's staggered breathing in her ear. She didn't even have to turn around to know it was Brastus but she didn't turn around to face him.

"I'm sorry. I was a jerk and a bully just now." He started.

"No kidding." She interrupted unemotionally.

"I didn't mean to be so rude and destructive to you, especially you. I guess that I just wanted you so badly that when I got no response, I grew angry and felt dead. Look, I know my temper is terrible and is my worse side, but I promise to never ever move a hair out of place, unless you want me too. Do you forgive me, sweetheart?" He continued. Andi could hear his voice crack through his Spanish accent, the accent she'd grown to like. Finally facing him, she saw the red that covered his face.
    Something inside Andi died at the sight of him. She hated seeing him like this, it made her feel bad that she wasn't there to cheer him up. Her hands cupped themselves around Brastus' face. Her lips came in contact with his roughly. The kiss was ended quickly though, Andi pulling back with a flushed face.

"Ok Carlos, you get one more chance. Just don't call me sweetheart again." She teased, sneakily grabbing the room key from his back pocket.

"Now let's go to the room, kay?"  She questioned, swirling the room key around her finger with a smirk on her face.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/4/2014, 5:20 pm

Brastus actually felt happy and a humbling and welcoming smile escaped his handsome face. He was glad she had forgiven his temper and attitude and felt a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He suddenly felt a pair of smooth hands cup his face and upon a second, a pair of soft, velvety lips pressed themselves to his. Andi had kissed him and he was more than willing to accept the invitation. The kiss was short, but lovely and meaningful. He then felt Andi snatch the key card and saw her rush off to their designated room.

The couple ran towards the room that belonged to them in haste and surely, they received few stares from one or two customers of the hotel. Eventually, the two stumbled upon an imposing door with a royal feel to it. As Andi stood in front of the door, Brastus sneaked back behind her and stole the key card back. He then placed the key card into the slot and proceeded to push the door open. Once inside the dark and chilly warm room, Brastus snapped his fingers and all the lamps and chandeliers turned on to reveal a massive room with stone walls and floors, golden statues, lavish furniture, a full kitchen, a bar, an interior jacuzzi and four bedrooms. The place had marvelous pieces of art, such as frescoes, paintings and decorations, with an entire dining room and a meeting room. It looked more like a millionaire's mansion than a penthouse. In order to get to the bedrooms, one had to go up a pair of spiral stairs and walk towards the direction where the rooms where.

"Cozy right? I figured you would like it here, I know I do. Yeah, I got a bit of money, but it does help that I do know the manager, host and owner as well. Do as you want, I'm gonna head to the shower ok, Andi." Said Brastus as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then walked towards the opulent bathroom. The wooden furniture was either all mahogany, oak or ebony, while the stone was either granite or marble. Truly it was more of a palace than a room.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/4/2014, 7:14 pm

"Hey!" Andi protested when Brastus stole the room key back from her. A fake pout came to her face before following Brastus into the room. The darkness filled the entire room and by the time Andi had gotten used to it, the bright lights came on. Andi had to blink a couple of times before she adjusted.
    The whole entire room was nicely furnished, Andi had to admit. Chandeliers, a bar, a jacuzzi, this place was more like a palace then a hotel room.

"Dude, this is a-" She started before Brastud cut her off with a peck on her lips. A smile came to her face as she watched Brastus dash into the bathroom, slamming the door behind them. Another yawn escaped her lips and she decided to make her way to the bedroom.
    Once she opened the door to the first bedroom, Andi gasped. It was huge. A bed was centered in the middle, expensive sheets made nicely. Two nightstands stood on either side of it, a small lamp placed on each. An oak wood dresser stood off to the side, not being used.
    Tired, Andi jumped on the bed, some creaks coming from it. Her eyes closed, sleep finding her. A little nap wouldn't kill anyone.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/4/2014, 11:16 pm

As he walked down the hallway leading to the bathrooms, Brastus decided that after a shower he would like to discuss his plans with Andi and then head out to dinner, unless she was too tired. At most he could go down the hotel and pick something up from the restaurant. He thought of eating a large, greasy burger with steak fries and a large glass of Cola to top it all off. His mouth watered as he though of the delicious food. As he placed his hand on the wooden door of the bathroom, Brastus took notice that he had wake up early and pick up his "things" before 2:47 A.M. He shrugged his shoulders and entered the luxurious bathroom.

Inside the almost ostentatious place he noticed statues of Poseidon decorated the place and that their wasn''t really any curtains or anything, but a large circular room where water was sprayed from all sides. He also took notice of the neatly organized towels and bathrooms of the room and decided to wear a bathrobe after his bath. He quickly stripped down, placed his outfit on top of the toilet seat and stepped inside the shower. As he turned on the water, he felt the nice, warm, perfectly temperature, drops of water drip down his brawny chest and he adjusted the showerheads so he got water from all the sides. After getting his entire body cleaned up and leaving behind all the dirt, stress and tension of a long, yet eventful day, Brastus placed his bathrobe, but left his chest and arms completely exposed, so he only covered his nether regions and lower body, and exited the room as he grabbed his clothes and decided to enter his room. He was happy and cheerful, as he even whistled a tune as he climbed up the spiral stairs and entered his own personal room. It was perfect for him, a large flat-screen TV was placed on the wall, a couple of armchairs were located inside, a set of small weights and a singular bar with weights was located left of his bed, which was located in the center of the room and ended with a minibar and cooler. He placed his outfit on one of the closets and decided to go over to Andi's room and ask her if she wanted something to bite.

Without asking or knocking, Brastus barged inside the room and startled Andi with his loudness. He was only wearing his bathrobe, and it only covered his legs and waist, leaving his entire upper body on display. He didn't really mean to he half-naked, but he wasn't going to put on the same clothes just so he could dirty them again.

"Hi dear! Would you like something to bite or a snack? I'm heading down to the restaurant and I though maybe you wanted something." Said Brastus, oblivious to the fact that he was a heartthrobber at this moment and was causing Andi a stir of emotions. He stood up with his muscles slightly dry, and slightly wet and with his hair a mess as he vaguely dried it and left it on his messy, but styled backwards form. He had a cheerful grin as he waited for her answer with his arms crossed over his fortified, exposed and well-built chest. The strapping male just stood their waiting for her response as he too notice of just how beautiful her brown eyes were.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/5/2014, 3:25 am

"Hi dear! Would you like something to bite or a snack? I'm heading down to the restaurant and I though maybe you wanted something." A booming voice disturbed Andi from her dreams. The poor girl nearly jumped off the bed, she would've if her feet didn't stop the fall. It took her moments before she finally realized what happened.

"What the heck Bra-" she started to scream, but was interrupted when she saw Brastus. He obviously just came out from the shower, his hair still a little wet. He wasn't wearing any clothes yet, only a bathrobe that showed his chest, some muscles showing. Andi would've been blushing a bit but at the moment, she was so tired. With a slight groan, she fished the money out of her pocket and smacked it on the bed. Laying back down, she closed her eyes before speaking.

"1. Don't call me dear, I don't like that nickname and 2. Just pick me up a sandwich." She replied before falling back to sleep again.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/5/2014, 8:48 am

Brastus could have asked her to accompany him, but he didn't. Instead, he turned around, walked to his room, haphazardly threw his clothes over his form and grabbed a couple of dollars and forced them down his pocket. He then finished tying his boots together and placed his coat over his body. He remained shirtless otherwise only wearing his leather jacket, dark trousers and boots. He also dried himsel thoroughly and left Andi resting inside the room. After leaving everything i check, he proceeded to walk outside of the room. He also left his necklace on the dining table, which he never did.

He liked the whole day, he had a wonderful morning, managed to pick more than one fight, and he and Andi basically started a relationship. He smiled as he thought of the pretty brunette taking a nap on the room and he thought of just how adorable she looked. As he made his way to the elevator and then went down to the lobby, he noticed a couple of men and women were staring at him. At first he ignored it, but he became paranoid when a suited male and a well dressed woman followed him to the restaurant. As he begun to get suspicious, Brastus turned around a corner, but he was still being followed. He knew something was up and he decided to enter the restaurant, blend with the people, lost himself amough the masses, and after his order was called, he dashes put of the room and went to the elevator. He was barely capable of gettimg away, but as the elevator doors closed, he pressed the floor button and went stright up, came to his room placed the food on a table and yelled:

"Andi, wake up now! We have trouble! Wake the fu#k up now!" roared Brastus with his breath ragged and hard.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/5/2014, 5:01 pm

The door slammed open and Andi was disturbed, yet again. This time, she did fall off the bed, a groan coming from her mouth. Now what?! she thought angrily, a few un lady like words coming from her mouth. She got up and stomped to the living room. No sleep equals a grumpy Andi.

"WHAAT?" She whined, rubbing her eyes. But her expression soon turned serious when she saw Brastus' concerned face. Scampering down the spiral stairs, she ran up to Brastus, a concerned expression on her face.

"Dude, what happened?" She was sure that there was bags under her eyes but she didn't care at the moment. She was a tad bit scared.  
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/7/2014, 9:51 pm

He was panting, and tried to talk, but between his tiredness and poor breathing, his words failed him. He dropped down to the floor as an injured man and his head dropped forward. A mysterious trail of blood tricked down his fingers and it was enough to make anybody worry extremely about it. The Bag of food dropped hard and revealed a wrapped sandwich was the content of the paper bag, showing the Brastus cared more about his a lost girlfriend than his own health. He didn't say anything, but he was injured, that much was clear, but he just couldn't speak.

Brastus tried to talk, but he choked every time he tried. A gut-wrentching gurgling sound was produced every time he tried to speak, which was more frightening than anything else. Upon closer examination, a wound was located at his back and he was bleeding a lot of blood. The white marbled turned red and Brastus looked so weak…so dead…yet he wasn't dead, he wasn't…so he mustered his strength and managed to whisper a single heart-breaking sentence.

"Help me, please." Said Brastus as he completely dropped to the floor upon his chest and revealed the hole on his side. His voice was coarse, hard and faint, he was seriously injured, but he didn't know when exactly he got injured. Then he remembered, just right before he entered the elevator, a man with a red suit and hat placed a hand on his back. He thought it was just a pat, but it clearly wasn't. With this single sentence, Brastus swore he would pass out soon. His blue eyes turned blue and his skin gained a pale tone.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/8/2014, 4:40 pm

Andi's eyes widened and she gasped as Brastus dropped to the floor. She bent down and held him upright, her eyes filled with fear. The food bag fell to the floor, revealing the sandwich she had asked him to buy for her. But she was in no mood to eat, her hunger was gone. The only thing that was on her mind was that she needed to heal Brastus right now.
    Andi arose to her feet, bringing Brastus with her. Slinging his arm orotund her shoulder, the brunette dragged him to the bathroom. Man, he was a big guy but he was heavy! A couple grunts came from her as she placed him gently on the toilet. She fished around for a first aid kit, finding a spare one in a cabinet.
    Brastus' jacket was bloodied, he must have a wound in his back. Andi gently removed his jacket from Brastus, turning around to put it somewhere else.

"Sorry Brastus, your jacket is kinda ruined." She told him before turning around, a gasp escaping her lips.
    The wound in his back was pretty deep. The antibiotics and the bandages from the first aid kit would have to subdue for now. Dabbing a cotton ball with some antibiotics, she gritted her teeth.

"This might hurt." She told him before applying the antibiotics. Wrapping up his injuries with the bandages, her faced Brastus.

"Your lucky my dad's Apollo our else I wouldn't have known how to do that as well." Her fingers traced the outline if his face, her eyes holding no emotion.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/8/2014, 6:26 pm

As Brastus was carried off to the bathroom and was thrown into the toilet, he groaned and moaned in pain as he clenched his jaw hard. This was a coward's move and he hated cowards more than anything. Still, he was in too much pain to actually speak so he became comfortable while on the seat and awaited Andi's instructions. As She removed his precious leather jacket, Brastus prayed to whatever God or superior being existed that it was not damaged. To his horror, this was not so.

"Sorry Brastus, your jacket is kinda ruined." Informed Andi as she removed his jacket to inspect his wound. He was frustrated and sad at the news.

"Awww, damm it! I loved this jacket. Now I nee-OW! That hurt." Said Brastus as he momentarily gained his old strength back, but lost it as Andi applied the antibiotics on his wound.

"This might hurt." She told him before applying the antibiotics. Wrapping up his injuries with the bandages, she faced Brastus.

"Too late for a warning Andi." answer Brastus as he felt his muscled chest was wrapped with bandages.

"Your lucky my dad's Apollo our else I wouldn't have known how to do that as well." Her fingers traced the outline if his face, her eyes holding no emotion.

"I can care less about Apollo. I'm lucky I have you. I love you ya know." Said Brastus as he regained his strength back and rose up from the seat. His back hurt more than he would confess, but he didn't care, he just kissed Andi on the lips and looked at her mesmerizing eyes. As he finished getting up from the bathroom, Brastus walked outside of the bathroom and entered back to the main hall of the room where he picked upped Andi's sandwich and handed it to her.

'Sorry it's cold and old now babe. I tried to make it here as fast as I could. I wanted to make you happy, not worried." Said Brastus as he placed a hand on his abs and wiped off a bit of blood that was still staining his skin. He then sat down on a chair without a seat and he looked at her with his blue eyes.

"Thanks for saving me, Andi. I am so grateful that you came here with me." blurted out Brastus as he looked at her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/8/2014, 8:40 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    "I can care less about Apollo. I'm lucky I have you. I love you ya know." Brastus replied before he arose to his feet and approached Andi. Even though shes kinda tall, he towered over the girl. He smashed his lips against Andi's, making Andi smile a little as she kissed back. She would've complained when he walked off but she just followed him.

"You shouldn't be walking with your injury now, Carlos. You could rei-" she started to lecture him but stopped when Brastus shoved her sandwich in her face. She chuckled as she pushed it back to him.

"That's fine, I'm not that hungry." she reassured before she placed her lips on his cheek.

"I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning Carlos." Andi gave him one last glance before slamming the door to her room.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Last edited by shootingstar4290 on 5/9/2014, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/8/2014, 9:30 pm

OOC: Buddy, I can't read anything in that white background :(, could you change it plz?

She was leaving! Brastus panicked for a second of the was afraid something bad would happen to Andi. Just as she left, Brastus grabbed her by her hand and pulled her into his bandaged chest in a tight hug. He wanted to make sure she was safe. After all, they were practically dating by now and he had to make sure his mate was alright.

" Just…be safe dear…I know you don't like the term, but to me you are precious and important. So um, could I sleep in the chair inside your room, just to make sure your safe and sound? I don't mean anything inappropriate I just wanna make sure my partner is alright." Said Brastus as he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes. He felt his heart beat hard against his chest, as if it were a rock dropping on a puddle of water.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/9/2014, 8:23 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    A hand attached onto Andi's wrist before she closed the door. Normally she would be startled, but considering the fact that it was just her and Brastus in the hotel room and she could hear Brastus' muffled voice through the door, she'd let it slide. She cracked open the door a peek to see Brastus standing there with a sheepish look on his face. He pulled the girl into his chest, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Well, considering the fact that your injured and there might be a possiblty that your gonna need new bandages," she festered to his back. "Ok, make yourself at home."

Her wrist freed itself from Brastud' grasp and she pulled him into the room, closing the door behind the two.

"But, I don't think you should be sleeping on the chair." She told him.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/9/2014, 9:44 pm

Brastus lit up and scampered around inside the room as he kicked off his boots and plopped down on the bed with his chest facing the comfortable mattress and with his massive form covering most of the queen-size bed. He snuggled comfortably and started to fake snore, but later revealed he was just joking.

"Sweet bed huh? Um, you don't mind me sleeping with ya on the bed right?" said Brastus as he lifted up with his chest and front showcased to her as he delicately placed his back against the bed with only mildly flinching from the pain.

"My back hurts a bit though sweetheart. Can you um, do something to make it hurt less?" Asked Brastus as soften his face as he smiled at her and looked almost inoffensive, well, as inoffensive as a son of Ares can look.

OOC: Sorry for the short post.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/9/2014, 10:29 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi chuckled at the sight in front of her. Brastus, being the goofball he is, literally jumped into her bed and buried his face into the sheets. The bed creaked as Andi put her weight on it and layed down next to him, some stray hairs falling onto her face.

"I don't mind but I'm not going to be able to help your back." She replied before turning over.

"Night Brastus." Her eyes started to droop.

OOC:Short, I know.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Last edited by shootingstar4290 on 5/20/2014, 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/10/2014, 1:00 pm

Brastus smirked sheepishly and yawned loudly. He was a tad tired and his back hurt still, but he laid right beside his dearly beloved and that was more than he needed for now. His master plan to sleep beside her after the first day had worked out perfecty, he just needed to finish his plan by doing his final move. He relaxed his massive form and buried his face on to his pillow, but afterwards he turned around so he could face Andi's face. She was so beautiful it actually felt like sin to just stare at her. Being brave on his behalf, Brastus covered her with her strong right arm as if she was the most precious thing in the world and held her in a half hug as he smiled at her softly.

"Sleep tight idiot. Can I kiss you before I go to sleep though?" Asked Brastus with his drowsy voice.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/10/2014, 2:54 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Brastus' large arm snaked its way around Andi's body, pulling her in tighter. The brunette smiled and turned over to meet Brastus' tired face. She could relate, the girl felt as if she was about to pass out now.

"Sleep tight idiot. Can I kiss you before I go to sleep though?" He asked, a slight smirk growing on his face. Andi chuckled before she leaned in and pressed her lips softly against his face. It was a short lived kiss but she pulled back smiling.

"There ya go. Now go to sleep." She hissed slightly before burying her head into his chest. Sleep soon found the girl a little while after.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/10/2014, 9:52 pm

Time: 2:34 A.M.

Or so it said on the clock on the nightstand. It was time to get up and do business, thought Brastus as he took great care to leave his sleeping partner peacefully resting as he sneaked out of bed. He was shirtless as he had done when he fell asleep, but after creeping out of the lavish room, Brastus went to a third bathroom inside the vast apartment and went inside. However, just as he suspected, the bathroom was everything but a bathroom. By pressing a button underneath the light switch, the bathtub flipped down and a small arsenal of weapons including handguns and sabers came out, a large black cloak was also neatly organized and folded in the weapon's rack, and underneath the toilet, a special access card that allowed him to bypass all locks inside the hotel was located. The large male placed the cloak on and zipped it up with the hood covering his face. He foregoes his favored boots for they made too much noise, so instead he wore some special sandals that came with the cloak that snuffed the sound out of his steps. He also placed the handgun underneath his pocket, strapped a large trench knife on to his thigh, and placed his dagger-like necklace on his neck.  He looked mysterious enough, but by this hour, all of the hotel's guest had fallen asleep and the staircase was emptied due to some" mysterious chemical spill" while in all reality it was just a set up for Brastus to bypass any form of detection as he descended down the hotel. He pulled the hood over his face and dropped the key card inside his cloak's other pocket as he exited the entire suite.

As discussed about with the guy he first talked to, he went down the stairs of the hotel, while keeping a wrathful eye out for any suspicious sounds. His feet made zero sounds and his cloak, while fluttering, made no squeak. He had to go down to the underfloors of the hotel and reach his special area. He kept a grim and stern face as he calmly walked down. He did not descend with haste or sluggishness, he just went on his own pace. He kept thinking about Andi and how he should probably try to find her some sort of breakfast before she woke up. However, he had to do his business before he completed another task. The shrouded Brastus also noticed that the lights on the stairs were lowered so he wouldn't be detected easily. He thought it would be a piece of cake.

As he descended down the last staircase of the hotel, Brastus came face to face with an seemingly normal white concrete wall with nothing special about it. Brastus remembered this trick well enough and he placed his hand on the cold concrete wall and with his finger, he tapped the wall in a sequence that he recalled until the wall begun to glow and the wall crumbled into dust, revealing a pitch-black tunnel with a faint light at the end. He knew this tunnel well and as surmised, he had just entered the first level of the underfloors. After walking down some fifteen minutes down the hall, Brastus came face to face with a large computer with a key card slot. He remembered his key's authorization codes and slid the black card into the slot until the computer started up. Immediately, the screen turned blue and asked for a code for it to activate. Since he knew the computer by now, Brastus typed the password, which led to another inquiry about passwords, but this time seven passwords.

"Marcus, Geoturdis, Michael, Luigi, Samuel, Donatello,  and Rafaelo,  the seven great bosses of the great Tataglia family. " Whispered Brastus as he typed the names in careful order and imputed the necessary information into his key card, which was retrieved like a pen drive. After downloading all the information he needed, Brastus proceeded to place his hand on yet another white concrete wall that was located left of the computer, and Brastus once again entered another tunnel. This tunnel however only lasted five minutes, so he was able to walk through it with ease. As he stepped out of the room, he noticed a similarly dressed figure with feminine features was leaning against a wall with her arms crossed.

"So, you have the info on the Don?" asked the mysterious woman with a strikingly authoritative voice.

"Aye, I do. Do you have what I requested?" Both answered and asked Brastus as he placed the key card into his pocket.

"Indeed. A meeting with my boss today at 3'o clock inside his house, an Armani three-piece suit and a black formal gown for a woman. Now, I need that information, the families want that key more than anything." informed the woman as Brastus handed her the key card.

" Here, take it. However, I require the key card to go back to my room." Said Brastus as he took the clothes and extended his arm so she could hand him a means to enter the room.

"Allow me. This is a platinum card. It's not as exclusive as the card you gave me, but it does allow you to enter your room without triggering any alarms. I suggest you discard it after use, so you don't raise any suspicions. I must leave now, we shall meet tomorrow after you handle my boss." Said the woman as she placed the black key card into her pocket.

'"Aye, let's meet again, Angelica." Said Brastus as the woman named Angelica disappeared into the shadows of the hall.

After his encounter with Angelica, Brastus retraced his steps until he came back to his suite, entered Andi's room, after removing all of his outfit and leaving Andi's dress handing on the dinning room table, and returned to his position before he left Andi with his arm over her, and went back to sleep.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/11/2014, 11:06 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    Light soon poured through the window and onto Andi's face. She groaned, her eyes fluttering open. The digital clock by the bed read 7:50 a.m. The girl swung her legs over the side of the bed, wiggling out of Brastus' grip. He was still sleeping and so she didn't wake him, she tip toed out of the room.
    Her stomach was growling by the time she reached the kitchen. The it dawned her that her sandwich was still sitting in the trash from yesterday. Sighing, she popped the refrigerator open, a blast of cool blowing on her face. There was a bunch of different kinds of foods in there, some Andi had never heard of. But in the end, she chose a banana. The door closed with a slam and Andi peeled the skin off the banana, taking a huge bite.
    Huh? Andi's brown eyes caught something from the corner of them. To her horror, it was the black dress that Brastus said she was forced to wear. A price of banana almost fell out of her mouth as she gaped in horror.

"I though he was kidding!" Andi cried out.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/11/2014, 12:45 pm

Light pierced the room and the towering male stood up with a sheet draped over his shoulders. Andi wasn't next to him so he suspected she had awakened by now, to his delight. His stomach growled loudly for he was hungry, so he didn't bother to take a shower and went outside to enjoy breakfast. As he went outside of the room, he quickly stepped out of the chamber and headed to the kitchen. He knew their was food in the fridge so he headed straight to the room. He saw Andi eating by now and he smiled. He went to her and sneaked both a hug and kiss.

" Hey luv! Did you have pleasent dream? Oh, I see the dress came here already. Like it?" said Brastus as he hugged her and pressed her to his bare chest.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/11/2014, 6:46 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi knew that Brastus had awakened. She could hear his footsteps from the kitchen. As soon as he entered the kitchen, he pulled Andi in for a hug.

"Hey luv! Did you have pleasant dream? Oh, I see the dress came here already. Like it?" He questioned the brunette. His only response was a grumble from the girl as she pushed away from him.

"Remind me later to kill you later for getting me a dress." She grumbled before making her way to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower!" she cried out before slamming the bathroom door.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/11/2014, 9:30 pm

Brastus notched an eyebrow as he became spectator to the whole temper tantrum of Andi. He was worried something bad had happened and wanted to make sure everything was alright. So after she rudely left the room and headed to the bathroom, Brastus went over to the kitchen and threw a couple of ingredients from the fridge into a pan on the hot stove and made Andi a couple of berry pancakes, including blueberry pancakes, strawberry pancakes, blackberry pancakes and raspberry pancakes. He also made a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and crowned them with a tiara of butter and syrup. Secondly, he prepared four eggs and cooked a entrée serving of bacon until it became crispy and delicious.  He neatly organized the table, took out a pair of glasses, placed some glass pitchers that contained orange juice, amoung other juices, water, a large container of pitch-black coffee and prepared an assortment of different hams, including spanish iberic ham, a plethora of cheese such as Gouda, and threw in several petite baguettes into a basquet where he placed the hams and cheeses. He placed the pancakes to the center, the eggs to the left, the bacon bowl to the right, the basket to the south of the pancakes and the pitchers of beverages around the food. On the sides of the tables stood knives, forks, spoons, pieces of butter, exotic marmalades and jams, and syrups. The table looked like it came straight out of the Hunger Games but boy was Brastus tired from cooking. He was capable of making breakfast when he felt like it, but he generally disliked the idea greatly.

"Um Andi, if you want another bite to eat, I set up the table with a bit of food. I would really appreciate it if you joined me." said Brastus as he talked over the door after knocking three times. He ignored wearing a shirt, but he did have a cooking apron on and had sweat covering his brow from the cooking. After getting no response, he shrugged his shoulders, sat at the head of the table and began eating by placing a stack of pancakes on his plate, some pieces of bacon and manchego cheese to the side, and poured himself a glass of orange juice.

"Man do I love eating." confessed Brastus as he took a huge bite out of his breakfast after cutting it off with his fork and knife.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/12/2014, 1:50 am

I'm a Bad Influence
    The bathroom was as nicely furnished as the other rooms in the suite. It didn't surprise Andi though. The girl quickly became undressed and started her shower. The water sprayed refreshing water and it wasn't long before she was washed away all the dirt that she had earned today. Turning the handle off, Andi got out of the shower. She became dressed, zipping up her red leather jacket. Grabbing a towel, she tried to dry her mess of hair, finding it impossible to brush after she half way dried it.
    Some loud knocks were heard. Andi jumped before she heard Brastus' muffled voice through the door. She had no clue what he had said but she guessed that he wanted her to join him or something.

"Hey, Brastus did ya want something?" Andi asked when she walked back into the kitchen. But the girl soon stopped in her tracks when she saw that Brastus had made breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs; there was a lot of food there. Andi's eyes smiled guenunily as she sat down on the other side on the table.

"I didn't know you could cook." She stated, clearly impressed. Taking a stack of chocolate chip pancakes, Andi added a bunch of syrup before taking a bite out of one. He can cook good!

"I kinda like it." Andi added after wiping her mouth, winking a little at Brastus.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 8:19 pm

Brastus was gorging down several bits and pieces of food as he stuffed his face with bacon. He abandoned all of his manners as he ate, but quickly composed himself and begun to use a knife and fork like a proper gentleman. He was actually a bit surprised for it was the first time someone actually said something positive about his cooking in his entire life and he blushed a bit.

"Aw, schucks your gonna make me blush. Not that I blush in my entire life though. Anyways, I know how to cook a bachelor's fill, but I don't know how to make anything fancy or sophisticated. So no asking for classy meats with flowers on them got it missy." Laughed Brastus as he handed Andi a glass of orange juice with a warm smile, a kiss and a grin.

"Don't you like your dress dear? I thought it would look good on ya, but if you don't want it I can just go dress shopping with you. I mean I already got my suit and all so I'm mostly set." Informed Brastus as he returned to his seat and took a bite of a hard cheese he loved from his native Spain.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/13/2014, 7:35 pm

I'm a Bad Influence
    Andi accepted the orange juice with a simple "thank you". After taking a quick sip, she signaled back in to the conversation with Brastus.

"Don't you like your dress dear? I thought it would look good on ya, but if you don't want it I can just go dress shopping with you. I mean I already got my suit and all so I'm mostly set." He explained to Andi, scarfing down his pancakes. Andi couldn't help but laugh and threw a napkin at him.

"Clean ya mouth!" she exclaimed atnhim, still laughing. Her laughing soon stopped when she almost nocked her glass over. Luckily the girl caught it before any juice spilled on the table.

"No, I'll be fine with the dress. And I'm not going dress shopping!" Her wild demeanor showing with the last sentence.

"So, what time are we meeting your boss?" She soon questioned, sneaking a glance at the digital clock on the stove. 8:27.

But....Man I'm Fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:49 am