A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A new beginning

BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

A new beginning  Empty A new beginning

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 2:06 am

I stumble in and curse the stick I tripped over. As I walk across the shore, I kick a few rocks into the water. I notice a large boulder up ahead and decide to go sit on it, I get to the top and look out over the waves. I can see kids on canoes and swimming in general. I can barely see the other side of the lake which makes me realize how huge this camp really is. I stare in amazement for a few minutes before pulling a Monster out of my pack. I lick my lips as I pop it open. I take a large, delicious gulp. I set it on a flat part of the rock next to me and lean back on my hands. "This is the life." I say quietly to myself as I smile
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

A new beginning  Empty Re: A new beginning

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 2:18 am

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

Imagination is the only weapon in this war against reality.

I walked across the river side, kicking the stones and making them scatter out. Everyone did their usual schedule. Archery, canoeing, pegasi flying. My shoes were rugged as and were starting to get holes on the sides. I shrugged. I didn't give a damn what people thought about me, they were just shoes, jeez...
    As I continued to walk I noticed a boy lying on the ground with his hands behind his head. He had a Monster drink placed near him and he was smiling, as if in a good dream. I laughed to myself and waited to see if he would talk to himself too.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 2:28 am

Ooc: He's on a boulder

I hear more rocks scatter and open my left eye ever so slightly. I notice a short girl standing there probably a few inches shorter than me. She has beautiful hazel eyes and brownish straight hair. Just my type I think as I stare at her. She even has freckles. I hear her laugh and I open my eyes the rest of the way. I look down upon her, sizing her up and seeing if she were a threat. The pretty ones were always the biggest threat. "Hello there." I say as I slide down from my perch
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 3:03 am

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

ooc: oh, okay.
    He had looked at me before saying hello there. "Hey." I said casually as he got off the boulder. A slight breeze hung in the air and I had to keep putting my hair out of my face. I decided know would be the time to try make a friend. At least try.
    I took a deep breath before informing him, "My name's Trinity. What's yours?" I had hoped I didn't sound nervous.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 3:35 am

I chuckle a little as I notice how nervous she is. "Brandon Moore son of Thanatos and currently 16 years old." I take another sip of my Monster and look at the girl. "Godly parent?" I ask blatantly. I notice her hair blowing in her eyes and resist the urge to push it back myself
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 3:44 am

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

I watched him take another sip of his drink and I didn't realize how thirsty I was. I shook the thought out of my mind and answered his question "My mother is Euphrosyne, goddess of Joy." I took another deep breath. "Not many people know her since she's only a minor goddess." I wasn't angry or sad that not many people knew her, I honestly didn't really care. I decided to keep the conversation going. "Thanatos is the god of death right?" I asked Brandon.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 3:54 am

"Yeah pretty much, I guess a more accurate description would be death police." I hear the sky rumble and I roll my eyes. "So if your mother is the goddess of joy why aren't you like smiling all the time?" I ask casually, trying to get a conversation started. I stare into the waves and thinking about how awesome my dad's job would be. Patrolling dead people and all that. I set the Monster on the ground and take out my dagger. I spin it between me fingers, cutting myself slightly every now and then
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 4:02 am

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

I thought about his question. "Well what if you smiled 24/7? Wouldn't your face be hurting like hell?" I said to him, hopefully proving my point. I smiled then silently laughed at the irony.
    I then raised an eyebrow at him. "If your a child of the death god shouldn't you be all... death like?" I asked.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 4:15 am

"Helloooo, have you seen my clothes." I gesture to my black pants, Green Day shirt, and black hoodie. "Besides, just because my father is the god of death, doesn't I have to be all death-like." I reach into my backpack and take out another Monster "Want one?" I ask, holding it out to her
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 4:29 am

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

"Well just because my mother is the goddess of joy doesn't mean I have to smile." I said to him. He offered me a drink. Why the hell not?
    "Thanks." I said to him before grabbing the can and opening it slowly. I took a sip. It had definitely been a long time since I had this drink.
    "So, how d'you get these in to camp?" I curiously asked.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 3:02 pm

"All you need to know is I have ways and connections darling and, if you so much as think about telling someone, I will hunt you down." I say threateningly. "On a happier note, you got a boyfriend?" I ask as I set my pack on the ground. I stare into the depths of the lake, hoping she doesn't reject me. I sheath my knife and rub my hands nervously
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 3:14 pm

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

Darling?, seriously? I raised an eyebrow. If I had a boyfriend I'm sure I wouldn't be here talking to you, I thought to myself. Though I wondered why he even asked me that in the first place. "Uhm, no obviously." I said to him as is everybody knew that already.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 4:02 pm

I keep staring into the water. "Ok that's cool I guess." I drink the rest of my Monster and crumple the can up before setting it next to my pack. I think about if I should ask her out or not before deciding that I'll wait a little bit longer. I just meet her, I can't just ask her out. "So what do you like to do?" I say, trying to make this conversation more interesting

OOC: sorry for the shorter posts, can't really figure out what to put
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 4:07 pm

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

I thought about his question. There was only one thing I truly liked. "I like dancing, freestyle not ballroom." I said before taking a gulp of my drink. "What about you, what does the son of the death god like?" I asked.
    OOC - yeah, same situation here I guess..
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 8:52 pm

I have to think pretty hard "Well I guess I like death. I like watching movies, mostly horror or action, and I guess if being lazy is an activity then that to." I pick a rock up off the ground and throw it as far out into the water as possible. It lands maybe 30 feet out. I sigh deeply and stuff my hands into my pockets.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 9:33 pm

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

The thought of skimming rocks on the surface of the pond made me pick up a perfectly round stone off the ground. But then I remembered the other day how I did that and a monster attacked. I ended up holding the stone awkwardly in my hands before dropping it to the ground. "So, you got any special powers up your sleeve?" I asked.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 10:11 pm

"No, I wish, although they would probably be something like raise a useless skeleton for ten minutes." I say shaking my head. "What about you, you got any powers? like making everyone insanely happy for a while." I ask jokingly. I slip my pack back onto my shoulders because it gives me comfort and I might have to leave any moment. I pick up my can and stuff it into one of the pockets. I take out my dagger and stare at the gleaming blade, the sun shining off it and into my eyes. I twist it so the sun's out of my eyes.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 10:24 pm

© html made by albatross

Trinity White

"ha, I wish, though I'm sure I would have something better than making people happy." I said to him, slightly proving my point. There were most likely no other children of Euphrosyne that had powers. Actually I don't even think there are any other children of Euphrosyne. I wiped my mind clean and tried to think of something to talk about. My mind went blank. I took a long drink of Monster then squashed it with my foot. "It's your rubbish not mine." I said as I held out the squashed aluminium. I didn't wish to get in trouble for something I didn't bring in Camp.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 10:50 pm

I shrug and take the can. I stuff it into the same pocket as the other one. "Sooo," I start nervously " want to go out or something like that." I finish quickly. I quickly look out to the water and wish I hadn't said anything. I feel awkward and extremely nervous.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/5/2014, 11:02 pm

© html made by albatross

naaaame

I barely heard his last question. Probably the first person who's actually asked me to even go somewhere with them. I could see he wasn't confident as he stared out to the water. I actually smiled. "Sure." I said. I figured why not? I mean there wasn't going to be any other people who would give me the offer. I spun on my heel and looked out to the water and observed the water ripples made from oars dipping in and out of the surface.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/5/2014, 11:38 pm

I look down in disappointment "Oh." I say sadly. I think it over for a minute then realize she said yes. "Wait you said yes." I looked up at her in happiness. My heart is beating a million miles a minute due to the fact that I figured no one would ever want to go out with me. I have to resist the urge to jump up and down. "So where do you want to go? Like to dinner, on an adventure, to the moon? Anywhere." I say excitingly
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/9/2014, 4:52 am

I looked at him like wow, seriously I thought I was meant to be all... excited. I shrugged before saying. " Any where's cool with me, Imean iI don't mind." I said. I kicked a stone and looked back up at him, I hoped I wasn't sending off any signs of boredom because I was secretly quite happy and excited.
    OOC - sorry it took a while to reply..
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/9/2014, 6:04 am

OOC: It's cool, I wasn't seething with anger or anything.....jk

BIC: I feel like she's bored with me but I shrug it off. I try to think of everything there is to do in New York and only one thing comes to mind, that's fun at least. "Uhhh, want to go to Coney Island?" I ask, as a last resort. I'm starting to calm down but still amazed that anyone would want to go out with a petty Thanatos kid. I do smell like death and the Underworld, I don't know how this chick can handle it.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/9/2014, 3:16 pm

I nod. "Yeah, sure. Ive never been there before." I said. I wonder where it is.. I should really search America up so at least I know where the capital is. " How 'bout you? Do you have any personal experiences there?" I ask him as I sit down facing him.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/9/2014, 4:04 pm

I rub the back of my head. "Yeah, not good ones either." I think back to all the memories with my family. Please don't let her ask about the experiences. I sit down next to her and stare off into space. Before I even realize it, my hands are pulling my dagger out and sliding it across my wrist. I quickly bring my senses back and stop before I do anymore damage. I grit my teeth as the pain hits me but I don't let it show. I wipe the blade off on my pants and put it back. I hold my wrist against my shirt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:02 pm