A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A new beginning

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

A new beginning  - Page 2 Empty Re: A new beginning

Post by Marceline 4/9/2014, 4:14 pm

I notice how he acted to my question. I look away and across the lake where the Suns rays reflected off the waters surface. I decide not to ask him any more questions. I didn't want to seem ... nosey.
    I look back at him and see he has his hand against his shirt. Though I didn't question it. "Where are you from anyways?" I ask.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 4/10/2014, 5:30 am

"Maine, so basically Canada." I say as I check to see if the bleeding had stopped. It had considerably but not entirely. I lay it so the inner wrist is up, already forming a scab. I bet she thinks I'm a freak, nice going Brandon, you already screwed up. I think as I look at her from the corner of my eye. I notice her staring at the water but don't think to much of it. It's roughly 3 o' clock so the sun is about halfway to sunset, allowing the glare to be more orange than anything
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/10/2014, 2:58 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Canada, huh" I said, partially surprised. " I'm from Niue, its a small island in the south pacific. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of it." I decided that I may as well tell where I'm from, even if he didn't ask me.
    "So, what's it like in Canada?" I ask.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/10/2014, 5:06 pm

"Northern Maine. And put simply moose and wilderness." I say thinking back to the exploration adventures I used to have. "A lot of woods and cold. So an island off in the South Pacific, so warm and Mediterranean?" I ask looking over at her
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/11/2014, 1:37 am

I smile. "Yeah, I guees so. Its small and I knew nearly everyone. The beaches were amazing, everywhere. The weather was warm nearly all the time apart from some cyclones." I reply to him. I smile at the thought of my life before camp. America is different. More forestry around the place.
    I gazed out at the water. This was probably the best day of my life.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/20/2015, 6:01 am

"Being completely honest here, I don't think I could live anywhere like that. I'm to used to the bitter cold, I think I would burn if I tried." I respond, trying to add humor to the conversation, but failing miserably. I run my free hand through my hair and gaze across Long Island Sound to see a couple of boats drifting through the white-tipped waves. I try to remember the ocean from up north but my mind turns up blank.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:33 pm