A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Practice

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice

Post by Phirexas 5/1/2014, 10:05 pm

"What about a scythe of some kind?" asked Tim as he pulled out a huge sheet of celestial bronze."What about we use this to do it?""Shu-sure if its oh-okay with you Elijah." Kyle said as he looked up at his half-brother.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 5/2/2014, 3:13 am

Elijah grinned and patted Kyle on the back, then ruffled his younger brothers hair. "I think maybe small things would be better for Kyle, seeing that I already made him an axe. Maybe we could make some throwing knives?" Elijah asked, riasing his eyebrows in pure curiosity of what Kyle and Tim would say.
    John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Post by John Samarintos 5/2/2014, 7:27 am

"I think maybe small things would be better for Kyle, seeing that I already made him an axe. Maybe we could make some throwing knives?" Elijah had said. "Sure, I've never made that kind of thing before but okay." Tim said nervously. He picked up several small sheets of Celestial Bronze from a near-by station and brought them over.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 2:36 pm

ooc hey there. mind if i join you two? if not, then sorry to bother you
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/2/2014, 4:30 pm

OOC: You can join.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/3/2014, 3:21 am

OOC: Course' you can join. :D
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/3/2014, 10:02 am

ooc: Sweet! Thanks c:

Milocross walked in with an old sword. She decided that if she had to face anymore monsters, she would actually know how to use a weapon good for that instead of her normal brass knuckles. Hand to hand combat always interested her, but sometimes she just had to put the brass knuckles away. She noticed some other people, but tried to ignore them, and she hoped they wouldn't notice her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/3/2014, 12:36 pm

Elijah noticed a girl walk in. The sword she was holding looked a bit...old. He shuffled towards the girl, making a sign at the two others like: Wait a sec, kay? and then trudged even further towards her. "I think you might need a new sword." Elijah said, slightly smiling at the look of the old, used sword.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/3/2014, 10:07 pm

Kyle noticed a girl walk in to the forge with a very old looking sword. He then looked at Elijah who gave them a sign and soon walked over to her. "So Tim whu-what should w-w-we duh-do while we wait fuh-for Elijah to -g-get back?" Kyle asked. What could we do? Kyle thought. I mean we could just continue with the knives, but I think Elijah wants to be here for that. Maybe we could just screw around and make automatons or we could get to know each other.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 2:22 am

Milocross looked at the two boys that accompanied her in the forge. One was ugly and one was very small. Probably sons of Ares or Hephaestus, but she didn't really care. Looking down at her knew sword as it was being down talked, she looked up at the boy that was talking to her and nodded.

"Yeah... This is my brothers old sword..."

She definitely needed a new one.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 2:26 am

Elijah smiled and nodded. "Yeah, seems very much so." He said and stuck out his hand, slightly awkwardly. "Elijah. Hephaestus." He spoke the words carefully, as if he was awaiting judgement. "C'mon over. I'll help you make a sword, if thats okay with you." Elijah then added.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 2:29 am

Milocross gave him a zoned out look, almost shocked that someone would try to converse with her. She slowly shook his hand and nodded back at him.

"Milocross... Erida..."

Without another word, she followed him to make a new sword, dragging her useless one across the ground behind her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 2:43 am

Practice - Page 2 Ashton-Irwin-image-ashton-irwin-36199615-500-242
    -----

Elijah smiled as she shook his hand, then led her over to two other Hephaestus children he had newly befriended. He ruffled Kyle's hair. "Hey, Kyle. This is Milocross. See her sword, buddy?" He laughed, then added, "We're making her a new one. Could you put that sheet of celestial Bronze in the oven, and heat it up a bit, please?" He asked, still laughing a bit.

OOC: Just going to use my normal rping style right now, i totally forgot to use it before xD
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 3:03 am

Milocross blushed with embarrassment and anxiously twirled a lock of her brown hair between her fingers. She looked down at her sword, almost not wanting to give it up. After all, it was given to her by her only full brother... Corvus would not be happy about this if he found out.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/4/2014, 8:52 am

Tim heard that he had asked Kyle to put it in the oven. "No, I got it" Tim stated. He grabbed the sheet of Celestial Bronze from Elijah and raised it up. Lava sprayed out of his hand and onto the sheet of Celestial Bronze, heating it. He put it back down on the station "There we go" Tim continued happily.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 8:58 am

-----

Elijah smiled and thanked Tim. "Nice powers." Elijah said and grinned. He fist-bumped Tim and then put the sheet of Celestial Metal onto an anvil, where he slowly carved out the blade for the sword. He then cooled it down. "Could you make a hilt for the blade? I think maybe rubys embedded into it would look awesome." He fiddled with some screws and made a small automaton lizard, and it climbed onto Elijah's shoulders. He grinned, and patted the lizard on the head lightly.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 2:13 pm

Milocross flinched when one of them had thrown lava out of their hand. Hephaestus kids. They were friendly, but annoying. She never got along with them, but she was in no position to refuse a new sword, ESPECIALLY one made by Hephaestus kids.

"So.. are you sons of Hephaestus or something?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/4/2014, 8:07 pm

Hey, Kyle. This is Milocross. See her sword, buddy?"laughed Elijah."We're making her a new one. Could you put that sheet of celestial Bronze in the oven, and heat it up a bit, please?"Before Kyle could say or do anything Tim grabbed the sheet of celestial bronze and melted it with lava that flew from his hands."There we go" Said a very happy Tim as he handed Elijah the sheet."C-careful Tim if thu-that lava b-burns a huh-whole in the fluh-floor Chiron will be pretty upset."Kyle Cautioned."Nice powers." Smiled Elijah.After he finished carving out the blade he let it cool for a bit. "Could you make a hilt for the blade? I think maybe rubys embedded into it would look awesome." "I'll get th-the rubies" Kyle said as he rushed off to one of the stations near him. Now all he had to do was pick out a size."Tim!" Kyle yelled."Whu-what size should they b-be?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/5/2014, 5:21 am

-----

Elijah smiled as Kyle headed off. "Alrighty, then. Any special wishes, miss milocross?" Elijah asked, letting a smile slip onto his pale face. He swiped through his already tousled and curly hair and grinned slightly. His hands were a bit calloused, but there weren't any blisters. His hands were quite big, but he had long, thin fingers. He was never as bulky as some of the other Hephaestus kids. "And yes, Milocross. Hephaestus is our father." Elijah said and raised his eyebrows a bit, smiling.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/5/2014, 4:46 pm

Milocross slowly nodded and smiled. She was very uncomfortable, she only had people argue and hate her, but this one was being oddly... Friendly.

"Uh... No, no special wishes... Just a regular old sword for killing monsters..."

So Hephaestus WAS their dad.. That would explain the ugliness. Possibly the creepy friendliness too, since Hephaestus was friendly. No wonder Aphrodite cheated on him so much. Milocross silently said a quick prayer apologizing for thinking of such an event.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/7/2014, 7:47 am

Tim heard Kyle ask how large the gems should have been" I think about 2 inches tall and wide, I think anyway" Tim shouted to kyle above the sound of banging from everywhere in the forge because of all the Hephaestus kids. There were quite alot. He attempted to pick up a near-by tool but got cut by the edges. "Agh! I always do that" Tim said as he merely wiped the blood from the cut and ignored it completely. Tim's hands too were totally calloused by working in the forges day in and day out. His arms were very muscular and for a Hephaestus kid he a some-what handsome face.

Tim turned around so no-one could see then picked out a blister from his hand uneagerly. Dropping it on the floor where there were about approximately 10 thousand of them already. His hands were black with smudge from working in the forges and didn't even care to clean them. He thought it was some sort of prize to know that you've been working especially as a Hephaestus kid.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/7/2014, 9:41 pm

" I think about 2 inches tall and wide, I think anyway" Shouted Tim."Ok." he shouted back. Grabbing the nearest ruler Kyle began to measure out the rubies to make sure they were the perfect size. He picked up two circular rubies then he began to walk back. Oh, dad I wonder how deeply we are related. he thought. I mean unlike the rest of your children I have none of the ugliness. Every time he would go out in public all he would hear is 'How adorable are you' and 'What a cutie' I must have taken most of my looks from my mother. Thought Kyle. Oh, well better get these rubies to Tim. Kyle ran across the room and stuck his hand out to Tim. "Here you go Tim." Kyle Smiled. "Two sparkly rubies for a brand new hilt."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 12:32 pm

Milocross was glad she wasn't wearing anything nice, she wouldn't want to get anything she actually liked dirty. She was wearing her orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt along with loose, old denim shorts that had been torn up while fighting with her brother, and a cheap pair of black flip flops.

Unfortunately, she only wore this because all her other clothes were dirty. Thankfully they were being washed and she would be able to pick them up later.

In the meantime, she had no idea what to do. She idly toyed with her hair and twiddled her thumb while the Hephaestus kids were at work. She was somewhat embarrassed that she didn't know how to do it herself, but she was grateful that they were nice about it. Not wanting her hair to smell like burnt metal, she tied it up in a bun, but that probably wouldn't help much anyways.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 5:11 pm

Tim couldn't help but notice that this Milocross girl was really beautiful he found himself staring but quickly looked away his cheeks red. He acted as if it was the fire of the forge heating them "The heat today am I right guys" Tim said, forcing a laugh. He looked at his hands as if pretending to inspect them for blisters in an attempt to not be caught so embarrassed.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/11/2014, 11:44 pm

Kyle looked at Tim only to realize he was staring at Milocross with endearing eyes.Noticing that Tim's cheeks flared red Kyle tried his best to stifle his giggles."The heat today am I right guys" Laughed Tim. "Tis not the heat my brother." Kyle Giggled. " Anyway here are the rubies for the hilt."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:57 am