A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun. Empty Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun.

Post by jake. 4/20/2014, 1:38 am

Arran arrived at the lake with his swimming stuff. Today he felt wierdly good-looking. He was wearing some blue swimming pants from Abercrombie&Fitch and he was also wearing an open red flannel, revealing his bare, muscular chest. He was obviously wearing his Shark Tooth necklace that transformed into his loyal sword Swimmer, and his ring which was golden and transformed into a throwing knife. He had his carving knife with him of course, but in the front pockets of his flannel. He also had some Aviators on. His hair was slightly messy, but he was going swimming anyway. He tossed off his flannel and sat down by the lake. He kicked of his red flip-flops and dropped his sunglasses next to him. He swung his feet in the icy cold water. He felt relaxed. To him, it was about the right temprature. He was the son of Palaemon, after all, he was the god of sharks. And where do sharks live? Excactly. Underwater. He dove under, opening his eyes. He could see clearly underwater, and he used his power. He was now swimming at the speed of 18mph through the lake, the current blasting him in the face. He then started breathing underwater, which was another on of his very cool powers. He was exhausted after swimming so fast, so he sat back on the shore of the lake.

Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun. Empty Re: Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun.

Post by Guest 4/20/2014, 12:26 pm

Sitting on the lowest branch on the tee by the lake was none other than Charlotte the Anthoussae, writting in her old leather binded journal. She named the journal The Demigod Encyclopedia because calling it journal was an understatement. Surprisingly enough, the person who had the journal last did not write one thing about the lake. Before today, she was unaware they even had a lake in camp. The lake, a body of water slightly less popular than the beach Charlotte quickly wrote in the journal with her tree pencil. It was a branch, sharpened to a point for writing. The flower nymph needed to test the water to be able to write more about the lake, but she had two reasons not to. One, Charlotte was wearing a mint green maxi skirt with a white cropped top for a shirt. Plus the wild flowers wrapped around her left arm would get ruined. Another reason she wouldn't get into the water was because of a demigod. The boy she had noticed earlier was in the lake, and even though she come out of the forest, it doesn't mean she's not afraid of demigods anymore.
    The demigod boy had gotten out of the water, it was her chance now. Charlotte jumped down from the branch, leaving the book behind. The ground was warm underneath her feet, and as she walked flowers popped out from the ground. It was a nervous habbit. Charlotte took her big to and dipped it into the water. She was taken aback from how cold the water was. She stepped back wards away from the water, an stared at it.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun. Empty Re: Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun.

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 3:44 am

Arrran noticed noises coming from his right. He looked over through a few branches, and saw a girl standing in the water, he dove underwater again, grinning. He jumped out infront of her, raising his voice in a high: BOO!, and grinned. He sat next to her on the shore, smiling. "I've never seen you around before." He said. "Name? Godly Parent? My name's Arran, by the way." he said, smiling and talking in a friendly tone. The girl was really pretty, he realized and smiled. He wasn't intrested in a girlfriend at the moment, but they coudl become friends, that was for sure.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 9:19 pm

Ice Cold Water and Burning Hot Sun. EE1Ajfv

Charlotte looked at the strange boy, "What is a boo?" Are boos bad. Charlotte touched her face, did she have a boo? Charlotte sat down, "My name is Charlotte." She smiled at him, then turned away, looking at the water. "Tell me Aaran, do you like the beach or the lake better?" She did need a primary source in her journal. And what's better than a demigod to be a primary source. She pushed back her chocolate brown hair, eyes locked on the lake. Lakes are weird. They're like her naiad friend's pond, but only bigger. How big could a lake get to be. So many question. She thought she can ask them all to the boy, it looked like the boy liked the water. It seemed like it anyway.
    "I mean, you could call me Charlii, but only my friend Ezra calls me Charlii, he's cool." Charlotte smile, grew. Friends are nice, she liked friends. Well, she has like two. No, one. She had one friend. One demigod friend. She doesn't really think demigods want to be friends with a nymph. Weird.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:03 am

"My name is Charlotte." The girl said, after touching her face. Arran looked up and quizically glanced at her. "Tell me Arran, do you like the beach or the lake better?" Charlotte asked and Arran smiled. "Now that," He said, "Is a good question. I prefer the beach, more water to swim in." He said calmly.
    "I mean, you could call me Charlii, but only my friend Ezra calls me Charlii, he's cool." Arran nodded, pursing his lips out of false intrest. "Ah, how nice."He said. "So, which do you prefer, Beach or lake?" He asked. "Also, who's your god parent?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:14 pm