A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+55
~Corinthian~
Dorian678
VeryNerdyNerd
psychoanalyze
ch0nn13a
FerrymanOfHades
Catronus
aminj123
tonywang50
redline2400
The Cheshire Cat
Nerezza
BoboJojo2800
Neo1t
Blaze
moriarty
HaleyTheRandom
The Elven Hunter
PandaCubNinja
Shade
Jules
Josh
Brastus
calvin
honey
Drakus Lucien
TheAdventurer
Hexisdabest
Kwacken
Apollo134.20
Maddler
SY-yukikaze
Leo
DeadlyLynx
Green
Theseus12
TheProphetofLove
Liberty
Kendall
wolfhowller
Mason
Poptart
Sammy
jake.
NeverNoticed
High King Fridgeir
kayla
Rhyolo
Davis
Christian
John Samarintos
mabel pines
Milocross
Morgan Landry
Alpha Wolf
59 posters

Character Powers Discussion topic

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Character Powers Discussion topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Powers Discussion topic

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/1/2014, 7:21 pm

Rainbow stuff
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Character Powers Discussion topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Powers Discussion topic

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 8:01 am

Would creating a small thunderstorm be OP for a child of Thor? Like, it would just rain and thunderclouds would appear, with a bit of thunder booming in the background. Nothing too powerful, and there wouldn't be any lightning.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 8:54 am

It's pretty acceptable to me, and seeing some Thor kids can create thunderstorms with lightning, I think you can throw some electric bolts in ;D
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 7/18/2014, 1:58 pm

I need some good ideas for a daughter of Psyche. I've spent a few days thinking about this, and I got nothing.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2014, 8:41 am

I think I'd allow it up to certain limits.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 8/2/2014, 9:09 am

Shapeshifting?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2014, 9:29 am

....I'd have to talk about it with Lila and Chrissy.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 8/12/2014, 10:32 pm

NeverNoticed wrote:What about a child of Iris? What type of powers could he/she have?

i have a daughter of iris who farts rainbows
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/22/2014, 8:23 pm

i think most of the thanatos shadow travels are fairly short distance, so that should be fine, but i'd say lower the number of times a day he can do it. as thanatos isn't related to shadows, i'm going to have to say no to the second one

i think maybe the size of a fully grown labrador would be the maximum size we'd allow for a hellhound, but i don't know if there's a specific set size for them
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/23/2014, 10:20 am

5 times a day sounds good to me :)
    wolfhowller

Male
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post by wolfhowller 8/25/2014, 5:45 pm

For a child of Hebe, would it be acceptable for their ability to be age control? They would be able to control how old they are, not merely an illusion that makes them look younger. This would give them the ability to not die by age, but they would be vulnerable to everything else. They would not have any combat advantage, nor any other ability. The only advantage this ability would bring could be experience. This ability, for the most part, can only be used on the child of Hebe, but perhaps it could be extended one other single individual.

My reasoning for this ability is that Hebe had used this power in one myth. Granted, she only gave the person temporary youth, but there is nothing to suggest that she could not permanently give individuals eternal youth. In Battle of the Labyrinth, a similar ability was used by Daedalus, child of Athena, where he could jump from automated body to automated body. He skipped death by avoiding dying of old age. He was still vulnerable to weapons though.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/25/2014, 5:57 pm

Your idea is very good and logical. However, seeing it would make a character virtually immortal, I don't think we'd allow it unless you somehow buy/win character immortality. It's one badass power though.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 8/25/2014, 6:14 pm

Honestly, I would allow this power. Only thing is you would have to have a certain time limit as to how long they can become this age, maximum for me is around 4 hours. And I wouldn't allow for it to transport to other people. I would also need a limit as to ages, such as 99 being the oldest and 2 years being the youngest.

Post by Guest 9/23/2014, 3:18 pm

Could a child of proteus have shape-shifting powers?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/23/2014, 3:21 pm

We don't allow shapeshifting at all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/23/2014, 3:22 pm

Proteus is not a god so I don't know if he'd even be allowed as a parent. Also, shape-shifting is still a sore subject. We have to think about what we want to approve.

Post by Guest 9/23/2014, 3:22 pm

Could he morph things into other things for a short period of time?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/23/2014, 3:25 pm

That still sounds like shape-shifting, so no.

Post by Guest 9/23/2014, 3:26 pm

Darn
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Post by Liberty 10/1/2014, 4:30 am

What would be the limitations for a child of Isis, Egyptian goddess of magic?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/1/2014, 4:56 am

Same as for a child of Hecate. Though she's Egyptian so I think she could do a bit of Egyptian magic (e.g. statuary magic, animal charming concerning one animal only, excluding shapeshifting).
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 10/21/2014, 5:59 pm

could a child of ares have like a super sayain transformation to where hi skills are multiplied (speed, power, ect.) but they weren't invincible?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:06 pm