A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Can Hear the Waves Crashing

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

I Can Hear the Waves Crashing Empty I Can Hear the Waves Crashing

Post by sienna 5/18/2014, 11:54 pm

I Can Hear the Waves Crashing 2S64cwK
    Aliana Parks liked the beach. Sure, she couldn't see the waves or the sun, but she liked the way it smelt. Salty and fresh. She also liked the feeling of sand beneath her feet. She had left her dog at her bunk, considering it was a pain brushing sand out of Kitty's fur. Instead she used a cane, bouncing it off the rocks and pieces of driftwood she had to maneuver around. It had been a while since she had been outdoors, the daughter of Iris preferred the cozy familiar space of the music room. The outdoors was unpredictable, things were constantly changing. She liked the challenge though, having to navigate unfamiliar terrain.

Aliana took a seat in the sand, gripping a handful of it and letting it run through her fingers. She wasn't sure exactly how far away  away from the water she was, but judging by the sound of the waves, she was relatively close. It all seemed very similar to the beaches in Maine, although the sand in New York was coarser.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

I Can Hear the Waves Crashing Empty Re: I Can Hear the Waves Crashing

Post by Alyssa 5/19/2014, 12:11 pm

Reese wore her camp t-shirt jeans and converse. She ran towards Aliana, her best friend. The sand was creating a cloud behind her. Aliana has been her best friend since the day she came to camp. Believe it or not Reese used be very shy, but after she met Aliana she came out of her shell. Reese jumped on her back. "Hello." She said jumping down.

Her converse were now full of sand she sat on the sand and un-laced her shoes and shook the sand out. "How is best friend on this marvellous day?" Reese smiled.

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:45 pm