A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Damien Abaddon -Lethe

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Damien Abaddon -Lethe Empty Damien Abaddon -Lethe

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 7:37 pm

Name: Damien Abaddon
    Eyes: Hazel but he wears black contacts
    Hair: Black with a little bit dyed red (Image: http://tinyurl.com/mg9e26t)
    Height: 5’11
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Lethe
    Mortal Parent: Nathaniel Abaddon
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Scaring people with his armor, drawing, acting, and photography
    Weapon**: A stygian iron sword. Just like this image except imagine the eyes as stygian iron and the red is stygian iron: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/360/d/2/alternate_soul_edge_form_by_mhezzu-d35c5qb.jpg
    He also has stygian iron armor that he uses to scare people. It turns into a leather jacket when not in use. When activated, it sort of looks like a demon wearing pitch black armor that was made to fit him perfectly. Image: https://2img.net/h/i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/shinengume/Alternate%20forms%20of%20chacters/fire_demon.jpg
    Personality: Damien is the person you would not want to meet in a dark alley. He is cruel to everyone he meets except the select few he likes, which tend to be girls. He will do anything in his power to make everyone’s life, except those few, a living hell. He will torture them by finding out their worst fear, and exposing it to them. He will punch them, cut them, even slightly choke them to get their fears, then he will tie them up and go find the fear and bring it to them, making them be there with it for a full day. He fights like a demon, and sometimes acts like one.
    Flaws: Arrogant, obnoxious, and cruel
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He has the ability to make a person forget the past ten minutes or less. It can be used 5 times a day with a cooldown of 2 hours. It weakens him 1% for every minute.
    Life Before CHB*: Damien was born in New York. His father was a wealthy man who loved his son. After 10 years of living with his father, Damien was attacked by a hellhound that chased him into a dark alley. A satyr happened to be walking by and helped Damien out by killing the hellhound. Then the satyr took Damien to camp where he was put in the Hermes cabin. He later left camp to join the Titans, as his parent never claimed him. Damien obtained his sword that he still uses, created from stygian iron and based on the look Damien wanted, while fighting for the Titans. He later received his armor, also based on his specifications.  During the Battle of Manhattan, Damien fought well, but eventually retreated when he got overwhelmed. After he heard that Kronos had been defeated, Damien went back to camp where he was claimed.
    RP Example*: I walked though the woods with my armor on. I was used to the weight of it, having used it for a few years, wearing it almost all the time. It may make me look like a demon and scare people close to death, but I didn’t care. I enjoyed the screams of terror from others. Even monsters sometimes got frightened, though that was very rare. And when it did happen, the monster was usually a very young one.
    Any notes about your characters: He was at camp before the Titan War, but joined the Titans during it, and came back to camp after it.

Last edited by Frotbot the Witch on 5/25/2014, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Damien Abaddon -Lethe Empty Re: Damien Abaddon -Lethe

Post by Steve Rogers 5/25/2014, 8:31 pm

How long does the forgetfulness last? How can people resist it?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 8:58 pm

It lasts for 20 minutes, then they regain the memories of the time Damien made them forget. If they are strong willed or have a photographic memory they can resist it
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 5/25/2014, 9:25 pm

You can't have ties to canon characters in the Life before CHB section.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 9:31 pm

Edited
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient