A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ride the Waves, Bro

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Ride the Waves, Bro Empty Ride the Waves, Bro

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 4:05 pm

Despite the fact that they had been chased and nearly killed by an empousa a few weeks earlier, Jeremy was determined to have a day away from camp. He decided to bring Maddy along with him, so she'd get a free day, too. He made the mistake of bringing Perseus along last time, and three demigods together isn't really the best equation. This time it was just him and Maddy. When they got outside of CHB's magical barrier he asked a simple question: "Where's our first stop?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ride the Waves, Bro Empty Re: Ride the Waves, Bro

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2014, 6:39 pm

Jeremy and Maddy had agreed on another trip outside of Camp, though this time without Perseus. People might think they were crazy to do that, after what happened last time, but hey there, Maddy was crazy. Okay, not in the medical sense, but she was the daughter of the Madness god, so somewhere, it kind of fit.

The Canadian teenager was wearing a Michael Jackson tee and a pair of slightly ripped denim shorts printed with white horizontal stripes on the left side. Her chocolate brown curls were pulled up into a vague ponytail, she had plum-colored sneakers at her feet and black triangular earrings with Ray-Ban sunglasses, as well as some charm bracelets at her wrists.

"New York, babe, the crazy city" she replied with a smirk, holding her handbag. Jeremy and her weren't dating, but she often called people "babe" or "darling". "Then, how 'bout Washington?"

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 7:16 pm

"New York, babe, the crazy city. Then, how 'bout Washington?" she asked him. Washington? Hm. The place was actually pretty historical. George freaking Washington passed through there. They had to go! "Sure, Washington sounds great. How long do you think it'll take us to get there?" he asked. Donning his Cyan-colored Converse (made-to-order deals are the best), Cyan tank-top, which read, "Time Flies When You're In Control", his tan cargo shorts, his Cyan-painted shades, Cyan wristband, with his dagger at his side, and knapsack on his back, he was equipped to go anywhere.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/2/2014, 4:12 am

"Uh, I don't know, maybe a couple of hours?" Maddy said, her blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight like cobalt champagne. "It depends on the taxi."

As usual, Jeremy was wearing a lot of cyan; his signature color? Most probably. Maddy shouldered her handbag and put her sunglasses over her eyes, feeling the weight of her celestial bronze machete in her bag. She briefly scratched Peleus's chin with her index as she passed next to him, the dragon giving a purr that made the ground shake, then started walking down Half-Blood hill with Jeremy under the already hot sun rays.

"If we have time, do you want to go and watch the new X-Men?" she asked him as they strolled down to the road. "I watched the trailer like, ten times, and I really wanna go and see it."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/3/2014, 12:55 am

OOC: X-Men? Dude, I love you!

BIC: "Uh, I don't know, maybe a couple of hours? It depends on the taxi." she told him.

"If we have time, do you want to go and watch the new X-Men?" she asked him as they strolled down to the road. "I watched the trailer like, ten times, and I really wanna go and see it." she asked.

X-Men? She's so cool. he thought. He'd never met a chick that was into Marvel, or at least seemed to show some interest. Not including Tom Hiddleston, of course. What had she said earlier? A couple of hours by taxi? No no no no no. "Ha! Who says we're traveling by taxi?" he asked. "First, we need to head towards Rhode Island Strait. My way is much quicker." he said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2014, 7:51 pm

OOC: Haha, thanks Jeremy, X-Men rules ;)

BIC: Maddy grinned, showing her rather regular teeth. She used to wear braces last year but fortunately, those times were over.

"Your way? What would that be?" She asked, strolling next to him.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/3/2014, 7:58 pm

"Your way? What would that be?" She asked.

"Well... It's an unorthodox method. We're gonna ride a wave. Not using surfboards or anything. Literally riding on the wave. You'll see when we get there. Unless you're... Afraid?" he said, trying to make her chicken out.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/4/2014, 5:40 am

"Afraid? Your plan sounds crazy," Maddy smirked. "I hope it is. As long as it's crazy, I have no objections."

They reached the road, the sun shining on their hair, causing Dionysus's daughter to smile. She loved hot, sunny days outside, preferably with a good friend. She liked Jeremy a lot for his spontaneity and his tendency to come up with wicked plans off the top of his head; being the daughter of the god of madness, everything that was weird and mad thrilled her.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/4/2014, 10:22 am

OOC: Time skip to when they get to Rhode Island Strait?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/4/2014, 11:10 am

OOC: Sure :D
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/5/2014, 4:13 pm

Jeremy and Maddy reached the pier at Rhode Island Strait in around 45 minutes. Not too much longer than he anticipated. Jeremy put his stuff down. "Maddy, I'll be right back." he said, diving off of the pier and into the water below. The feel of the water was invigorating. He preferred to be in the water rather than outside when doing this. He willed the water to shoot him up and out, creating a watery platform under him to land on. He extended his hand out to Maddy. "You coming?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 2:04 am

"You kiddin' me man?" Maddy said with a wild grin as he shot out and landed on a water platform.

She didn't know how he could step on water and hold his ground -- perhaps he was Jesus? But she didn't hesitate one second when he extended his hand out to her. His was bigger and wet with water, but Maddy grasped it tightly and pulled herself next to him, holding on to his waist in case the platform would have a sudden acceleration.

"Hobey ho, let's go," the daughter of Wine smirked, her cheek against Jeremy's shoulder.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/6/2014, 2:24 am

"Hobey ho, let's go," Maddy quipped.

When Maddy climbed aboard, Jeremy willed the water to move towards his back pack, and he snatched it up. The water then moved forward, on the path to Washington. "I calculated everything. We should be there in approximately 47 minutes. 40, if I move the water fast enough." Jeremy said, looking down at the water below. He realized he was wet. Ugh. He willed the water off of his body, and threw it back into the water below. "Maddy, I've got a few games and things in my backpack that I think you might like. Take whatever you want. GTA V for PSP, Sprite, some cookies, just about everything. Just be sure to thank Nova for GTA V." he said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 11:07 am

"47 minutes? You're capable of keeping that thing up for forty seven minutes? Oha!"

When the platform moved, she held on tighter to him, not wanting to fall off and end up as tuna snack or whatever roamed under them.

"Dude, thank you, but I'd rather not let go, at that speed!" she laughed, the salty air and droplets whipping her face as they sailed across the sea.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/6/2014, 11:12 am

"47 minutes? You're capable of keeping that up for forty seven minutes? Oha!" Maddy asked.

"No, unfortunately. We're gonna half to make a pit stop halfway through." Jeremy replied. He realized that she had started holding on tighter than earlier. He was gonna tell her that she could let go, but... He kinda liked it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 5:37 pm

"That's alright by me," Maddy replied over the rush of the air.

Her heart was beating faster with the adrenaline and the speed; she laughed into the wind, brown curls escaping her already vague ponytail. Droplets of water found their way into her open mouth, making her spit and cough -- it was definitely not delicious -- then resumed smiling broadly, her face sprinkled with tiny water droplets.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/10/2014, 1:07 am

Jeremy turned around and sat down on the wave. He patted the water next to him. "You can sit, too, if you like. I'm still in full control of the wave."

They seriously needed to talk. He felt like he was... Developing feelings for her. What the hell is going on with me? he asked himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2014, 2:37 am

Maddy wondered how Jeremy could be so... cool, laid back. Man, they were riding a f*cking wave, and he acted like it was nothing more than riding a bike! It just made her realize how cool his powers were; she wished she could ride a wave of alcohol.
    ....a wave of alcohol. Man, that was a cool idea. She could already imagine herself atop of liters of tequila, Madeira wine, California Rosé, champagne, vodka and absinthe. 'Dayum'. She would have to try it out some day.

"Yeah, sure," Maddy replied and sat on the wave next to him, her legs immediately getting wet. It was an unpleasant sensation, but it was easily forgotten by the speed, the crashing sound around them and the feeling of her legs dangling under her. The daughter of Dionysus looked at the horizon and felt really at ease here. "Hey, since we're gonna go to New York, do you bother if I stop at a shop to buy some stuff? I still need to find one or two accessories for prom." She smiled at him; the sun was reflecting itself in his blue eyes, which looked really nice now she thought about it.

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/10/2014, 9:48 am

"Sure. Yeah, we actually need to stop now. I'm feeling pretty winded. he said. "You hungry?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/12/2014, 9:47 am

"Sure," Maddy grinned at him, tucking the hem of her Michael Jackson shirt into the sides of her denim shorts so it wouldn't get wet. She briefly slid her black elastic hair-tie from her hair, her curls wild from the speed and wave-riding, then gathered them back into a messy ponytail.

"So where do you plan on stopping?"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/12/2014, 2:57 pm

"Hmm... How about... Ooh! How about Golden Corral? Have you ever been there? It's a buffet. Pretty good, if I do say so myself." he told her. He moved the wave over to the side of the road (where the rail separates the road from the water) and let the wave dissipate, catching Maddy and landing in the grass on the way down. He put her down and picked up his backpack. "Come on. Let's walk."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2014, 4:43 am

"I think I've been to one, but I ain't sure," Maddy replied as he drove the wave towards the road, then let it dissipate.

She breathed in sharply as she fell, almost screaming, but then he caught her and she felt the grass under her shoes the next second. "Duuude! You almost gave me a heart-attack!" she exclaimed, her heart pounding wildly from the short fall.

Adjusting her backpack over one shoulder, Maddy followed Jeremy, casually strolling next to him while cleaning the wet lenses of her sunglasses with the hem of her dark Michael Jackson shirt. "How long do we have to walk?" she asked him. Everything related to effort was a no-no to Maddy.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/14/2014, 2:11 pm

"How long do we have to walk?" she asked Jeremy. "Hm... It should only take around 5-8 minutes. No more, no less." he told her. Then he was silent. Say something, you dolt! he thought.
    Nothing came to mind. He turned and looked at Maddy. "Oh, you're wet. Sorry about that." he said, extending his hand out to Maddy. He drew the condensation from Maddy off of her, onto his hand, flinging it back into the Strait. "Better?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2014, 4:37 pm

Five minutes... seemed legit enough. Maddy could do it. There better be some good tacos at the end of that road. Would the restaurant even sell tacos? She had no idea and didn't care, she just wanted something to eat.

"Oh, you're wet. Sorry about that," Jeremy said, and made a twisting gesture with his hand. Immediately, the water left her clothes, assembling into an orb, floating over the ground, then Jeremy shot it back into the Strait. Normal. "Better?"

"Yup, thanks," she replied with a wink. It was really better to walk in dry shoes. "Oh! Remember the casting I had like, two weeks ago? I got their message this morning! They accepted my app!" Maddy had been burning to tell him that the whole day, she was so excited! It would be her second full-length feature film!
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/15/2014, 10:46 am

"Oh! Remember the casting I had like, two weeks ago? I got their message this morning! They accepted my app!" she told him. He was instantly ecstatic. "Really? That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!" he told her. She was going to be in another movie. "And for that... You get a hug." he said, extending his arms out to Maddy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:05 pm