A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

More heights with flying ponies

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

More heights with flying ponies Empty More heights with flying ponies

Post by kayla 6/2/2014, 10:48 pm

Hunter bent over, resting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. Sol had ran off somewhere inside the stables or so he thought. Usually Hunter considered himself a fast runner but he could never compete with an excited Sol. He was sure that this idea was going to end up with him on the ground again. Most likely in pain. He had never rode a horse before, nevertheless a Pegasus. With luck he'd only get scratched and the worst would be that he'd break an arm or leg or something. Truthfully he didn't mind.

More heights with flying ponies Empty Re: More heights with flying ponies

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 6:53 am

Sol came out of the stables, leading a large, beautifully white Pegasus behind him. "First you need a Pegasus." He said and pointed towards the stables. "They need to trust you. You have to go find your own." He said. "You can't go in there with someone else. Sorry."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/3/2014, 10:55 am

Hunter nodded and followed where Sol pointed to, entering the stables. There were many pegasi there all beautiful and groomed but only one caught his eye. he turned to his right to be met with a pegasus with sleek hazelnut coat and a blonde mane. He holds out his hand and gently places it on the area under the eyes and above the nose. The horse made some startles sound but didn't object so he opened the stable door and lead it out of the stables with two hands guiding it back to where Sol was.

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 3:56 pm

"Okay, good. Now you have to learn how to mount bare backs." He said and demonstrated by slowly extending the pegasi's wings, then carefully placing his right foot on the space where the wing and body connected, then hoisted himself onto the pegasus.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/3/2014, 9:59 pm

Great, Hunter thought with a sigh. He looked at the pegasus uneasily and hesitantly moved to its side, coaxing out for its wings to spread. Once it did he did what Sol instructed and raised his body onto it's back. He gave a grin to Sol and looked back at the pegasus' back head, stroking it's glossy coat he said, "Well that wasn't so hard I guess."

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 10:06 pm

"Yet." Replied sol. "Wait for the next part." He said. He gently dug his heel into the back of the Pegasus and it took off flying.
    He rose high in the air and swung around, hovering I place for a while, waiting for hunter to follow.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/3/2014, 10:29 pm

Hunter's face fell. How did he do it again? Was it like this or was it like- His foot kicked at the pegasus' side and the pegasus whinnied abruptly before taking off into the air, shooting like a rocket. On second thought, this was probably not what Sol had done or in fact the exact opposite. Hunter clutched his arms around the pegasus' neck and tried to calm it down. How did horses get calm? Sugar cubes? Smooth talk? Petting?

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 10:41 pm

Sol watched in dismay as hunter shot up like a rocket after kicking his Pegasus. As C3PO would say, "How rude!" Sol followed him into the sky as hunter rose higher and higher into the atmosphere. "Slow down!" He yelled but the wind dubbed his voice out.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/3/2014, 11:21 pm

Oh gods, he was going to die. This pegasus would be the end of him. It wouldn't stop flying high in the sky and anything he did didn't help, "Easy girl, easy. Calm down now." After what seemed like hours, the pegasus finally calmed down and flew with more ease and more near the ground. Or at least lower from the height they had previously been flying.

Post by Guest 6/4/2014, 6:50 am

Soon the Pegasus stopped rising and sol carefully followed it to the ground. "So how was that like?" He asked as they skimmed the water.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/4/2014, 10:42 am

"Definitely not like riding a bike." Hunter sighed, scratching his head. He tried to calm his heart from that sudden ride into the sky and took note that kicking a pegasus is not one of the ideal ways to get it to go into the air.

Post by Guest 6/4/2014, 4:02 pm

"Yeah, but in a way. Once you learn, fear takes control and forces you to remember. That's why you never forget." He said. "Also, kicking pegasi is not really the ideal way to take off. Try a slight nudge, and never wear spurs."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/4/2014, 7:42 pm

"I guess that's useful advice," Hunter admitted with a shrug. Technically it was a stupid move to kick the pegasus, he knew that now. "How long have you been riding?"

Post by Guest 6/10/2014, 10:05 pm

"Ever since I got here, since we don't have flying ponies in Norway. I don't think we even had ponies in general." He said with a shrug.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/10/2014, 10:57 pm

"Norway actually does have ponies- Well horses actually but fjord horses are pretty small so I guess they could be considered as ponies." Hunter commented without thinking. Random pieces of information found on the internet that were completely irrelevant always stuck to his mind. But whenever he had to study for something the same thing didn't happen and he'd end up thinking about useless facts about the world rather than what made up a radius of a circle. Stupid right?
    "And I'm pretty sure that before Camp Half Blood, the only ponies I knew about was My Little Pony." Hunter shivered dramatically. Too much rainbow and glitter. And love and sparkly things. Way too much. Not that he had anything against rainbows or love cause then Iris and Aphrodite would have his head.

Post by Guest 6/10/2014, 11:07 pm

"Well I certainly never saw ponies." He said. "And my little pony in Norwegian is much worse than in English. I'm afraid I've heard both....I've heard too much." He said dramatically.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/10/2014, 11:44 pm

Hunter leaned over from his seat on the pegasus and clamped his hand on Sol's shoulder empathetically, "Any My Little Pony is too much My Little Pony." He said nodding his head for emphasis. Some of the fans were pretty hardcore and majorly weird. He also heard of bronies and he still couldn't get over the fact of the name. Bronies, really?
    "If you ask me I'm more of a Teen Titan kind of guy."

Post by Guest 6/10/2014, 11:58 pm

"Agreed." He said. "Teen titans? I'm afraid we don't have that Norway." He said.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/11/2014, 10:27 am

Hunter gaped at him with wide eyes, "You've gotta be kidding me. Teen Titan is like the best show ever."

Post by Guest 6/11/2014, 6:58 pm

Sol shrugged. "I'm sorry. I've never even seen that show." He said with a worried look on his face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/11/2014, 8:25 pm

Hunter face palmed himself, nearly falling off his pegasus. He sat himself upright once again and decided against rambling to the poor boy about Teen Titans. "Well alright you deprived soul, but if you haven't heard of Teen Titans have you watched any American cartoon and or tv show that wasn't My Little Pony?"

Post by Guest 6/11/2014, 10:04 pm

Sol had to think about it. "Nope. I couldn't really watch tv anyway, all the money my mom and I earned were used for.....other purposes. Hospital bills and such." He said awkwardly and looked down, hoping to hide the tears that might come soon.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/12/2014, 10:33 am

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize." Hunter coughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. Hunter looked down over to where they had flown and realized that they weren't in camp perimeters anymore. "Wait how do I get this thing to fly back over to camp since we aren't over there anymore?"

Post by Guest 6/12/2014, 10:40 am

Sol shrugged. "Just turn it around." He said and leaned the Pegasus to the left until he was rocketing back towards camp. "I'll see you there!" He shouted.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/12/2014, 10:50 am

"Another race?" Hunter muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes. He did as Sol instructed and the pegasus obeyed and without any mishap flew back to camp. He egged for his pegasus to go faster and it complied, taking off so that they were in front of Sol. He looked backwards with a smug grin at the boy behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 12:50 pm