A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

~Come Alive~

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

~Come Alive~ Empty ~Come Alive~

Post by Lauren 6/16/2014, 12:43 pm

Welcome

Oh Hello. I see you have stumbled upon my RP invite. I hope you find it mesmerizing and captivating in every way.

About Me
    Well I'm Lauren. I usually try to post as frequent as possible. I receive emails when I get a response, so that helps me post almost daily. But, I have a life beyond on the screen too, so I understand if my partner takes longer then that without a warning. As for length, I try to mirror responses. But my average is around 3-8 sentences. I really don't care how much you post, but just like almost everyone else requests, please no simple one liners. ((ex. I sit down.))

My Characters

Before you ask, yes they are all girls. Why? I don't know. This is to change soon though.

Rosemary Keenan

~Come Alive~ VOaj2m3
    Rosemary was my first character. She is a 15 daughter of Athena. She is shy, slow to trust and a bit of a know-it-all, but is great if you can get to know her. You can usually see her carrying a book and maybe a pad of paper.

Boyfriend: N/A
    Best Girl Friend: N/A
    Best Guy Friend: N/A
    Favorite Sibling: Acacia (Marceline)

Face Claim: Rose Leslie
    Form: Here
    ((Please note that she was one of my first characters, and that recreating her form is on my to-do list.))

Scarlett Alpers
    ~Come Alive~ Tumblr_mbjb1j8zmg1rq82fy

Scarlett is my 16 year old daughter of Apollo. Scarlett is outgoing, kind, harmonic and sweet. She is a bit absentminded, but she's learning to overcome that. She spends a lot of her time in the infirmary, helping to take care of the sick/injured demigods.

Favorite Sibling: N/A

Face Claim: Bridget Mendler

Mary Lutes

~Come Alive~ Tumblr_lywl72wbyT1qbpqc3o1_500
    Mary is my 16 year old daughter of Chione. She is very shy, which is hard for her because she is also very charismatic and beautiful, and has been approached by many people. But besides that, she is an amazing pencil artist and archer, and you can usually find her wandering in the forest or sketching alone.

Crushing On: Zane (Zanematthews)

Face Claim: Zoey Deutch 

Clary Michaels
    ~Come Alive~ Tumblr_mtdshiOMnG1qb0jsbo1_500

Clary is a 15 year old daughter of Hestia. She has a warm personality, and has 2 shoulders for anyone to cry on. She loves to explore, and is very curious. She is pretty childish and softhearted, which isn't always that bad, but it has gotten her into trouble.

Favorite Nymph: Stella (Heart of Gold)

Face Claim: Mary Kate Wiles (Thanks Arya!)

Naomi Wilis

~Come Alive~ Tumblr_mqmpkyZ0Zi1s99m5oo1_500
    Naomi is my 18 year old daughter of Aphrodite. She is deeply into fashion, but isn't a stereotypical Aphrodite girl. And she hates how people judge her as one.  Other then that, shes bright and bubbly and loves to play volleyball.

Boyfriend: RESERVED (Trevor)

Face Claim: Zoella

Arina Waverly
    ~Come Alive~ Tumblr_mb70wnphcr1qkdght

Arina is currently unavailable to Rp with. I'm trying to save for a character slot.

And That's it! Interested in Rping? Please don't hesitate to PM me or comment below!

Last edited by Lauren on 7/9/2014, 8:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

~Come Alive~ Empty Re: ~Come Alive~

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/16/2014, 1:14 pm

I may or may not be making a character for Clary to crush on or whatever. B)

Okay, his name is Augustus Nehman, son of Himeros, God of sexual desire. Augustus, yes, is based off of Augustus Waters.

I feel like Augustus would have a crush on her but not know she likes him? He would probably be like Gus in the movie and in the book because we all know both were fabulous.

So, how do you feel about it?
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/16/2014, 5:28 pm

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong. You want them to have a crush on each other, but not tell each other? Or am I missing something? I like the idea, let me know once you get him approved and we can go from there.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 6/16/2014, 6:03 pm

Hey there! I was thinking Edward and Naomi would have interesting chemistry. If you agree shot me a pm and we can discuss ^.^
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 7/10/2014, 9:50 pm

Update.. added new faceclaims/gifs and Arina!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:18 am