A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Still alive

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Still alive Empty Still alive

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/7/2015, 4:02 pm

Where have I been? I've been out of time. Studying for entrance exams became the reason of my existence, so I had to stop rping and all the other things I used to enjoy. Besides the drama, I missed you all. I turned 17 during my absence and no one made me a B-day topic, but I'll just ignore it. I'm writing my first book and it's a  (sort of) romance with mythology, more specifically, over the myth of Hades and Persephone. It has 5 chapters and a half and 86 pages. I've been writing since December, so it's one chapter per month. As I said, I've been out of time. Recess is finally coming, so maybe I'm going to rp again, but I'm not sure. Actually, I just returned from ashes to see how you've been doing. I'm so happy to see everyone is still there. I guess I'll never manage to leave this forum.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Still alive Empty Re: Still alive

Post by Josh 7/8/2015, 7:25 am

Well welcome back to the site.
    Writing a novel can be a challenge, I wrote one a few years ago for fun, so I support you in that, they're a lot of fun and it's good to go at the end "Yeah I wrote that woo" so good luck.
    And enjoy being back
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2015, 8:00 am

Welcome back!! You've been missed!

I'm actually pretty curious about your book. Are you going to put parts of it up in the Stories section?

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/12/2015, 2:44 pm

I really believe I'm going to publish it someday. I even know how I want the cover. The title is "The Garden of Persephone" and I would post the beginning in the Stories, but first I would have to translate it from my first language and it would be hard work. This is an unnecessary observation but the colors of the new layout are burning my eyes.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 7/13/2015, 2:32 am

Welcome back! It's funny to think that without even realizing it, this site really grows on us (at least for me - it's like one of the reasons why I came back).
    And happy late birthday! Our birthdays aren't that far from each other! Imadesomeresearchstalkingteehee
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 7/20/2015, 7:22 pm

I actually only know Emmy's that are boys. But anyways, good to know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:48 am