A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)  Empty Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)

Post by daddeme 6/20/2014, 12:38 am

So far, so good. Perhaps the first few months of camp were hard on him at first, but now Rephaim was shooting the breeze. 6 months can really change a person, especially if you're a demigod. Either you're dead or stronger. Feeling slightly peckish after his Pegasus Riding session, the young boy had wandered his peaceful way into the mess hall. Normally barefoot, the young main actually had a pair of his best tan Sperries covering up his piggies, as well as a nice pair of matching khaki shorts. His hair was perfectly styled to the side as always, and his dimpled face blossomed in a small grin. Wonderful. He had made it to the line without tripping or causing bodily harm to himself or others. The son of Thanatos carefully fashioned his food on his plate before placing himself at the appropriate table. Or, really, the Hades table considering there were now way too many demigods roaming for each specific god to have a place of dining. Placing his floss on the table beside him, Rephaim enthusiastically sunk his teeth into his neatly fashioned cheeseburger. He didn't realize how hungry he actually was until that first bite. In fact, there were only about three bites left of the burger before he had finally commanded his goblet to fill with diet Sierra Mist, taking a long sip before continuing his journey into deliciousness. Ah, yes. Everything was peaceful.

Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)  Empty Re: Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)

Post by Guest 6/20/2014, 1:00 am

If Asher Harlow had to choose to schlep a piano or a drum set into the mess hall, she wouldn't choose either. So that's why Ashley Harlow was carrying her guitar around with her. See, it was good because it was kind of a drum and it was technically similar to the piano. Wonderful.
    Asher was dressed in her regular acid wash jeans, and an old t shirt from a bastille concert. Her hair was fish tailed, and sloppy writing was all up her arm. What? She had to take notes on something.
    She wasn't hungry at all, just the mess hall had decent acoustics. Asher scanned the room, looking for somewhere to sit. No, she doesn't follow the sit with you cabin nonsense. She'd have to it with all the Egyptions, and they're not a fun bunch. She wanted to sit somewhere not too crowded, somewhere.....next to him. Dimple guy. She's seen him once, seemed like a priss. This looked like a great place to sit. Asher strode on over to the table and plopped down a good distance away from him, to give suspense. Resting her guitar on the table, she bang an to bang simple beats on the back of the guitar.

Ooc-:)(
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)  Empty Re: Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)

Post by daddeme 6/20/2014, 4:01 pm

Now finished with his cheeseburger, Rephaim started calmly eating his carrot sticks as he looked over his schedule for the day. Hm, today was to be an easy and simple one compared to the others, where he would have to nearly die on the Climbing Wall tomorrow. He winced and gripped the bridge of his nose in remembrance. Crud. He was dared by an anonymous source to try to milk one of the drakons out in the forest tomorrow as well. He sighed and decided to leave the future in it's place. For now, he'd eat and prepare for his shift of guard du--
    The sudden hollow thud brought Rephaim out of his thoughts and made him jolt in surprise, sending his half-bitten carrot to the ground. He looked to his left and saw a girl fumbling with the back of her guitar. 1) That was never sanitary inside of a place that food was handled in and 2) she shouldn't have even been sitting there. Rephaim was a pretty observant guy and he did not remember seeing this girl from the "Zombie Cabin" as most people called the cabin dedicated to the death gods. Rephaim huffed. How rude.
    "Excuse me?" He called to the girl politely, eyebrows quirked. "Do you mind, um, keeping it down a bit, please?" Rephaim was a gentleman and - despite her sitting at the wrong table - would never ask a lady to move. So he settled with that.

Post by Guest 6/20/2014, 5:27 pm

Ash rolled her eyes. She was expecting this to happen. But seriously, they're in a decently crowded mess hall, it's noisy but he has a problem with her drumming. Asher flipped the guitar and strummed a chord.
    "Listen here, dimple boy, this is a public area. Soo, I don't need you and your khaki's telling me to keep t down."
    Asher smiled a pretty fake smiled and continued strumming her guitar. Asher cold easily be sitting with her friends. The cool people over in the corner who listen to bands you've never even heard of.  People who actually make Asher smile. But no, she wanted to bother this kid.
    In all honesty, her friends are pretty boring, they do the same things everyday. snd ASher didn't like to repeat things. So obviously she was here, not repeating things.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/21/2014, 12:25 pm

Dimple boy...? Rephaim frowned and touched his hand to his cheek self-consciously. Well then. He listened as she also pointed out his khakis and had figured that he had ha enough of this girl. You could've insulted just about anything about him - except the khakis. He narrowed his dark eyes and pointed a finger at her, releasing the hold on his cheek.
    "Now you listen here...girl," He began in a meant-to-be-stern-but-kinda-like-a-weenie voice. "I'm not going to tolerate with the banging and whatnot...the strumming is actually pretty peaceful - but the banging isn't good when people eat! Miss." Rephaim grunted in satisfaction and went back to his carrot sticks and cookie. He handled this one. He'd have to reward himself with some light reading later on, or perhaps a long shower after his shift on duty. Yes, something to look forward to.

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 9:15 pm

"What? Some people enjoy music while they eat. If you have a problem, you can move to another table. The Janus table looks pretty empty."
    Asher gripped his finger, "Also, I do not like fingers pointed at me very much. Unless you're donating it for some kid." Asher laughed, she's hilarious.
    Asher dropped her guitar on the ground and put her head on her palms. She was amazed on how weird this guy is. And not a cool weird. But like A/V club weird.
    "Now please, Miss is a word you use for women who are 30 and have no life. My name is Asher."
    Well, her name is Ashley. But she likes her nickname better. It sounds cool. Like, who would be scared when the little campers whisper, 'here comes Ashley.'? No one
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/23/2014, 12:44 pm

Rephaim snatched his finger from her grasp, eyes now somewhat cold. At this point he had just about lost his appetite. She was strange and very, very rude. Rephaim had very little experience with rude people - his school in Quebec was perfectly mannerable, thank you very much. Rephaim had no reason to be blunt or insensitive when he was there, but now sitting here his "manners" where not the answer.
    "Okay, 'Asher'. I see your point. People like music when their eating, I get it...but if you are not going to play any good music then that's another story." Rephaim's glare faded, but the hardness of his stare and the iciness of his tone remained, even grew. "I'm Rephaim. And I personally give less than zero s***s about you and your wish to be DJ Ashba. I came here to eat. Not to be annoyed by some girl and her boarish, yet slightly enticing, attitude." What? Rephaim had a Guns N' Roses shirt hidden underneath his jacket, so he knew and loved the band. When Ref went to take a sip of his soda, it tasted bitter. Yep, his appetite was gone because of his irritation.

Post by Guest 6/24/2014, 12:47 am

Can't I just eat, please? (PRIVATE GET OUT)  N6t2c4

"Oh Gods! You're an a**hole you know that? Oh and another thing-" Asher's voice was interrupted by another voice, one that is more annoying than she is.
    "Ashley can we not do this today?" Hayden Jennings was fed up already. With the whole prom buzz with little girls screaming in the Other Cabin Bunk. And he was pretty tired of running into his twin sister's friends. Like Asher Harlow, who was surprisingly Hadley's friend.
    Asher rolled her eyes, "I don't need to be in the same area of two losers." Asher stormed out, not even grabbing a bagel.
    Hayden turned, facing the kid Asher was harassing, "You all right, mate?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/24/2014, 2:11 pm

Rephaim rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples. He didn't like being blunt, so when he was it often gave him a headache and a pang of guilt. Not to mention that he cursed. If his poor mother had heard him, she would probably cry. If his stepfather had, he would probably give him that look of shame. Rephaim didn't like the look of shame. During all of this a young man had spoken to Asher which ended up in her exited the mess hall. He didn't know who this guy was but he owed him. Next, he had said something to Rephaim...which kind of took the young man by surprise.
    "Yes...yes, I'm alright." Rephaim took his fingers away from his temples and folded them over each other on the table as he looked to the boy. "Thank you, by the way."

Post by Guest 6/30/2014, 9:05 pm

"Ashley can be a deadhead. But she's all right."
    Hayden went ahead and sat down at the table the kid was sitting at. He knew the rules of where you need to sit and all. But he did live in the other gods cabin, and he really didn't want to fight for a seat at the table today.
    "It's Rephaim, right?" Hayden has seen him around a few times. They spread the other god kids around in classes, the son of Zelos is pretty sure he had Mythology with him. But he wasn't sure, there were a bunch of kids in that class it was pretty hard to see past the third row of chairs.
    Hayden smiled, trying not to create a creepy mood after stating the other guy's name.
    That could be weird.

Last edited by Jo on 7/2/2014, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/2/2014, 12:29 am

"A deadhead." Rephaim scoffed. "An understatement, if I do say so myself."
    He didn't much care for rude people and how "inside they were all sweet and shy". Rephaim felt that if someone was sweet and shy they would be so all the time. End of story. He wouldn't have cared so much if she had chosen a time and place to be rude, like if Rephaim had taken her guitar and smashed it on the ground. Being that way for no reason? Ugh, that "bad girl" facade could be saved for the movies, please and thank you. Rephaim snapped to attention when the boy said his name. That was odd, and Rephaim did in fact note the creepy smile. He turned his head slightly to the side and eyed him suspiciously. Had he heard it from Rephaim's talk with Asher/Ashley/Whatever? Was he listening that hard? Gods, privacy was scarce nowadays.
    "....Yes....? You are?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:36 am