A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in) Empty Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/27/2014, 4:36 pm

The sun was setting as I stepped out of the Hecate cabin, the torches burning with Greek fire either side of me, making dry crackling noises. The smoke smelled of Underworld shores; it was weird because I seemed to recognize the scent even though I had never been in the Underworld... Of course, I had been born there, but it wasn't the same.

I walked out of the cabin, smiling at Chrys, Emma and Quinn. My hair was wavy and attached over one shoulder, flowing down slowly in glossy streaks. I had my Lucy of Narnia dress: a blouse with a large leather belt sheathing from my waist to hips, long, narrow sleeves, and a red, ankle-long skirt opening on a white one. I had a replica of her cordial and dagger on my belt as well as her crown on my head.

The cabin's courtyard was not really loud, the life of the party was at the Mess Hall; there were still some demigods here and there, one couple kissing behind the Nike cabin, but that was all. I walked across the grass towards the golden Apollo cabin and tapped on the door, admiring the sun and lyres designs on it.

"Hanson?" I asked, pushing open the door.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in) Empty Re: Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in)

Post by honey 6/28/2014, 4:25 pm

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in) Tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250
    hanson levi
    hanson was rather proud of his get-up. he'd bugged his ex, an aphrodite girl, into making it for him. they were still good friends, so she'd agreed, in exchange for a favour--he had to help her serenade her new boyfriend later. all in all, he thought he'd gotten the good part of the deal.

his shirt was made of a velvety, royal blue material, with complex gold embroidery. he wore tan pants (which were honestly more like leggings or something) and boots that matched his shirt. he even had a cape which was the same gold of the shirt's embroidery, a velvet gold. a sheath and sword was slung low on his hips, and his golden crown was somewhere on his bed.

at the moment when there was a knock on his door, he was leaning back in a chair, playing the new harmonica his uncle horstmayer had sent him from germany. "hanson?" morgan called, and he jerked in surprise. of course, that meant he went crashing backwards, into the wall.

"scheiße!" the german slipped from his lips unbidden as he scrambled up. "sorry, morgana, i lost track of the time!" he shot a lopsided grin at her as he snatched his crown from his mess of a bed. dropping the crown haphazardly on his blonde head, he turned to her, brushing off his shirt. "well well well, morg! don't you look smokin'?" he winked, ridiculously outrageous, at her. he was telling the truth, though--she looked fantastic.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in) Empty Re: Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in)

Post by Morgan Landry 6/29/2014, 12:40 pm

I grinned as he swore in German; it reminded me of Berlin.

"Kein Problem*," I replied, then looked him up and down with an approving expression. "Nice outfit bro! I love the cape and the fabric, like, oh my gods! Where did you buy it?"

He and I would rock it, I could tell. Peter and Lucy were my favorite Pevensies, though I really liked Edmund too (mainly because he was hot). I loved Susan at first, but then she decided Narnia was just a silly childhood game, and that was when Lucy became my favorite.

"You ready?" I grin.

*Kein Problem= No problem.

OOC: Sorry for the short reply.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 6/29/2014, 5:06 pm

Narnians (for sherlock and myself, and basically everybody who wants to join in) Tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250
    hanson levi
    he gave a little bow and as he came up from said bow, flipped his hair ridiculously. "thanks," he drawled with a lazy grin. the laziness evaporated from his expression as he practically bounced to the door, holding it open for morgana.

"i didn't buy it! my ex made it for me, but i've got to help her sing 'all of me' to her new boyfriend later." he rolled his eyes, shrugging. morgana asked him if he was ready, and he beamed. "am i ever! let's go see if the hermes and dionysus kids have spiked the punch yet, shall we?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/30/2014, 12:01 pm

"Oh, your ex?" I didn't know her -- there again, I hadn't been at Camp for a long time, it took time to know everybody. Chuckling with him as he rolled his eyes, I gazed at the bows and instruments on the golden-spangled walls, then excited the Apollo cabin, Hanson behind me. I had to say, his cabin was really awesome. There may be a statue of Apollo everywhere you looked, it was decorated with taste (in my opinion), it was very warm and the lamps on the ceiling cast sun-rays-like light across the floor.

"Do you think there's gonna be alcohol?" I asked as we walked towards the Mess Hall, which overlooked the Long Island Sound. Playfully, I took his arm, but not in a couple-way, more in a sibling-like way; I could feel the heat of his skin through the soft fabric of his sleeve. He had a surprisingly high body temperature.

The music was super loud, I could hear it all the way from my cabin; it gave me that party feeling, which was accented by the laser beams and the LED strings I could catch glimpses of from time to time. The Mess Hall had been considerably expanded: the space where we normally ate was turned into the dance floor, with the stage at the stead of the principal table (the one Chiron and Mr. D took their meals at). Two kids were at the turn tables: Pollux, from the Dionysus's, and Kayla, from the Apollo's. The two of them were rocking it, casting the music loudly, though not too loud, moving to the rhythm as they made the bass go deeper, nodding at each other form time to time. Hovering stroboscopes floated over the dance floor, casting squares of light on random faces in the dancing crowd.
    The rest of the prom space was really amazingly designed. Garlands of ivy and honeysuckle snaked around the marble columns, tables were disposed outside of Mess Hall, each one decorated with a bouquet of flowers and a lantern or a candle, mist floated around (thank my siblings and myself for that, hehe). Some comfortable-looking chairs and couches furnished the rest of the area, separated by rose bushes and enormous, colorful flowers only the Demeter cabin could've made grow.

"Wow, did they actually make a Rapunzel tower?" I gasped, pointing at the smaller version of Rapunzel's tower, at the far end of the tables.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:14 am