A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E }

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E } Empty i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E }

Post by mabel pines 6/27/2014, 11:26 pm

when vinyl went into the mess hall late at night she was expecting an empty mess hall and food, not loud music and people and dancing. vinyl does not dance. she does not want a dance. she wants food and quiet. then she notices someone wearing a pair of wings, and, yep, vinyl needs to get out of here.

ooc: I KEEP FORGETTING HER COLOR SO I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE LMBO #536895
    SortOfHardcore
    SortOfHardcore

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E } Empty Re: i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E }

Post by SortOfHardcore 6/27/2014, 11:48 pm

As Michael approached the mess hall loud noises and flashings lights were shooting out every which way. She was confused to what all this was for, she thought this structure was for food not any sort of festivities. Michael walked closer the mess hall and peered into it, seeing many people talking, dancing, and celebrating for some reason. Anxiety began to wash over her as she stared at the people that were in the hall, Michael's breathe began to become more rapid and she began to shake slightly. After a few minutes, she took a deep breath and slowly walked inside the hall in search for something to eat.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E } Empty Re: i came for the food but i still didn't want to stay { P R I V A T E }

Post by mabel pines 6/28/2014, 6:54 pm

she tries to elbow her way through the crowd, eventually finds herself in front of some food. she grabs a cup of punch, but she can taste the alcohol in it (damn those hermes kids) and she is really not in the mood to get drunk tonight.

she scans the room again and eventually spots where the food is and thank the gods for that, because vinyl is starving and not in the mood to engage with the creepy guy who kept eyeing her from across the room.
    SortOfHardcore
    SortOfHardcore

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by SortOfHardcore 6/29/2014, 12:29 am

Michael slowly walked in, covering her ears from all the noise and avoiding as much eye contact she could. The smell of chips and other salty foods wafted into Michael's nose, she quickly turned her head to see a table filled with many platters as well as bowls of food. Her eyes lit up, Michael rushed over to the table but stopped short because there was some girl standing over by the table munching on some of the salted snacks laying on the table. Anxiety was now starting to wash over her again, she clenched her fists and started sweating. "What am I going to do?" Michael thought, "I haven't eaten today at all but there's someone there, what if they try to engage in small talk? Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods!" Despite all her anxieties, her growling stomach forced to walk slowly over to the snack table. Michael kept her head low as she quickly grabbed all the food she could grab without attracting the girl's attention.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2014, 9:32 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:24 pm