A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing Empty Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing

Post by Rhyolo 7/11/2014, 12:45 pm

Gabrielle walks in. She starts her ballet dancing.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing Empty Re: Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing

Post by Theseus12 7/11/2014, 1:23 pm

Lita walked in. The Dance floor was usually empty except on party days, so when everyone was at the beach, she hung out at the Dance Floor. When everyone was at the Dance Floor, she could be found at the beach. She figured the dance floor would be empty, as a bunch of people were at the beach. She was trying not to be antisocial anymore, but she found out she was also pretty shy.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing Empty Re: Just dancing for no reason not prom just normally dancing

Post by Rhyolo 7/11/2014, 4:56 pm

She kept dancing until she saw a girl walk in. "Who are you?"
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/15/2014, 1:29 am

Lita remained silent, for a good while, wishing she brought a book. Then she spoke up. "Lita." She was feeling nervous.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/15/2014, 2:05 am

"what are you doing here?"
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/16/2014, 6:26 pm

Lita felt herself get mildly annoyed. She was just minding her own business. Was that some sort of crime? Did she have some sort of issue with Lita being here? Lita considered making Frost come out, and to attack, but she held herself back. So she tuck with a verbal attack. "Do I need to have a reason? I can't just be walking around, with no real purpose at all? I have to have a reason, now? Well I don't."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/16/2014, 6:33 pm

"hey don't get all defensive. I was just asking." She was annoyed with the girl's tone. She was just asking a casual question. This girl just comes off like she was doing somthing wrong. This is the type of person that she didn't like.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/16/2014, 7:13 pm

Lita felt like her personal rights were being infringed on, and so left.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2014, 4:51 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:03 pm