A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+21
Jazon fett
Samrenango
Geniosity
noel1298
BlackHawk
daddeme
CynicalSkin
Theseus12
Blaze
IAmTheDoctor
Nemesis
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Lady Arbitrary
Panda Coffee
Edgar Allan Poe
Asimina
Holly
Morgan Landry
Zachary
Princess Amy
25 posters

Prom!

Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Prom!  Empty Prom!

Post by Princess Amy 6/10/2012, 1:58 pm

Okay Prom is this weekend guys! June 15-17 and it's so long so that you can post and come and go as you want but to avoid chaos there's going to be a couple rules that are different from normal dances.

1. Please no couples under 15! Prom is usually a high school dance and the basis of having a prom was for the kids who don't go to high school and just stay in camp could have the experience.

2. If younger kids decide to crash prom there will be no mercy not to mention you'll ruin the fun. You want to go to prom but don't have an old enough character? Make one. don't ruin it for everybody.

3. Dates: If you're going on dates please please please have only one of your couples here at a time. this will make so much less busy and chaotic. If you have multiple couples you want to take prom is open all weekend for that very reason.

4. I reserve the the right to change and alter the rules as I or any of the other prom committee members seem fit.

PROM COMMITTEE PM ME IF YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO PROM.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Prom!  Empty Re: Prom!

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 2:10 pm

Zack walked in with his purple dress shirt, grey dress pants, and black dress shoes. This time he let his hair down instead of a pony.

"All right. It's dancing. Who cares that you don't know how to dance? Just do what the movies do."

"You mean throw her in the air and catch her?" He responded to himself.

"Shush." He answered. He surveyed the room for Morgan.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 2:21 pm

The music came out from the door. Unfortunately, it wasn't Muse, neither Daft Punk, but some pop music. I pushed the door to the dance floor open and walked in. It was already full of dancing demigods.
    I looked over the crowd, searching for Zachary.
    I was wearing a short dress with a greek flair to it, girded twice around the waist with a fine leather belt and a round cleavage. One of my siblings had lend me a pair of black high heels, because I only had my military boots in my cabin. The heels were six centimeters, but I managed to walk with them. Strange thing.
    And then I caught sight of Zack. I waved, smiling wide, and walked over to him as fast as I could without falling over my own feet.

- Hi! I said.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 2:52 pm

"Hello, and may I say, you look quite gorgeous in that dress," He smiled, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "So...don't laugh at me or anything, the only knowledge I have from dancing is from various medias." He smirked.

"Don't judge me." He chuckled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 3:00 pm

Hugging him back, I stroked his hair some. My heartbeat rose as I felt him against me, smelling his fresh cedar fragrance. I blushed a bit as he complimented me on my dress; it was the only I had.

I rolled my eyes, amused.

- As if I'd ever judge you, I replied, taking his hand. And you look great too, I added.

Looking around, I got sight of some demigods I liked, some of my siblings, some of Cabin 9, some of Cabin 4....
    I smiled and shook my hair a bit. As always, it was waist-long, but I had cast a spell on my shampoo so it would be softer and more velvet-like than ever.

- Care to dance? I asked him. Oh no, wait, let's do it with class.

I extended my arm to him and bowed.

- Darf ich bitten? I asked in German.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 3:17 pm

Zack bowed back, racking his brain for the German word for yes. "Uh..ja?" He said, getting up and smiling. "Yeah, that's it." He nodded. Zack was smiling wide at the moment, out of nervousness and happiness. It was things he was most serious about that he joked about, he noticed. He went up to her and reached for her hand, more so going to let her lead the dance and he would follow suit.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 3:34 pm

- You say "Aber natürlich", I explained. Or "Meine Ehre". Ha, we Germans at least are classy, we respect the rules of a good dance, I kidded him.

He took my hand and we went to the dance floor, trying not to bump into the other dancers. Having his hand firmly in mine, I twirled once around to open the dance and then started dancing on the music that was playing. I recognized "Turn all the lights on" by T-Pain. Since I loved this song, I started dancing, swaying my hips from side to side like a friend of mine had taught me.
    Looking intensively into his amazing blue eyes, I put a hand around his neck and started dancing closer to him.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/27/2016, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 3:57 pm

Zack laughed at her german explanation and was led to the dance floor. When Morgan started dancing, it was... well, it was hypnotic. He clenched his teeth though. What was he supposed to do? Sway his hips too?

Captain!

Yes?

We have a situation here. We don't know what to do.

Rack all memory! We cannot make us look like fools!

Yes, Captain!

Zack racked everything he remembered about dancing to figure out what to do, but he couldn't. Instead, though, he just let the music flow through him. It was nothing fancy or elaborate, but he moved his body to the beat.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 4:13 pm

As the music grew louder and the DJ added light effects, I couldn't help but laughing out of joy. Because here I was, with a wonderful boy who happened to be my boyfriend, listening to cool music and dancing to it, in perfect security!
    Plus, Zachary was pretty good at dancing too!
    I put both my hands around his neck, then twirled once around, hoping my hair wouldn't whip his face, then performed more elaborate street dance moves. Finally, as the music stopped for two seconds of suspense, I managed to twirl around once, quickly, then execute a split, but getting back up the next second, when the music started again.
    I felt so happy and blissful I thought I would cry out of joy. Yeah, it doesn't take me much to be happy. But isn't it better that way?
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 4:30 pm

Zack turned his face to the side as the hair his face, but it was quite soft. Like, unnaturally soft. It was something he just wanted to hold and place against his face, even if it did just whip him by the ends of the hair. And then the spins and the split? That was fantastic.

"That was...amazing," Zack smiled wide in awe. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked, curious.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 4:46 pm

I blushed as he complimented me.

- A friend of mine is amazing at dancing. She taught me some tricks, I acknowledged. Even arabic dancing, I added with a kiddy smile, starting to move my hips and hands in an arabic way.

But then I stopped and put my hands on the side of his hips, pulling him to me, as the music changed and got slower.
    Summer paradise.
    .... Are they serious? I thought. Couldn't they, like, put Daft Punk on? Or Muse? Or even Green Day?
    Anyway, I started moving slower, moving from time to time my shoulders in a circular motion, but still pulling him close.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 4:50 pm

I walked into the room, looking for panayiota. maybe she is still doing her hair like most girls I thought as I looked down to my red shirt and brown dress pants. I smiled halfheartedly as I waited, standing in the corner, hoping to surprise her. a few more minutes and she'll be late I thought and combed my hair again, before putting the comb in my pocket
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2012-05-19

Post by Asimina 6/15/2012, 4:56 pm

Ι walked in wearing a short grey ancient greek style dress. My hair was an updo with loose curls going down. Is he here yet? I thought Maybe he lost track and come with the rest kid from Ares' cabin I said and went to get a drink.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 4:59 pm

"She needs to teach me some," Zack laughed. He was just dancing to how the song felt, and even then he didn't think he was anything to write home about. Zack's heart rate was now a lot quicker with her pulling him closer, but he soon calmed himself down; nervousness often led to screwing up.

Zack put his hands on Morgan's shoulders since she had her hands around his waist, and again let the music flow through him, but since it was slow there wasn't all that much to do. He just swayed a little bit here and there.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 5:09 pm

Smiling wider as he put his hands on my shoulders, I continued dancing slowly, hoping the DJ would put good music on.
    Finally, he did: Uprising, by Muse!
    This time, I couldn't resist.
    Letting go of Zack's waist, I started dancing and rocking like I never had before. Uprising was one of those musics who simply filled me with bliss and adrenaline.
    Throughout the whole song, I performed a mix of street dance and hip hop moves, spinning, lowering, straightening, moving my arms, legs, waist and chest in a quite good coordination, while a great smile spread on my face.

- That's what I call music! I yelled into Zack's ear so he would hear me over the music.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 5:10 pm

I carefully walked up behind penny, making sure she couldn't see me. As she reached out for a cup, I grabbed the cup for her and put my other arm on her other side. "your late" I say simply and smile as she turns around. gods she's amazingly beautiful tonight I thought as I looked at her. I was just amazed at the way her hair went with the dress and how the dress made her look almost timeless
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 5:21 pm

Zack didn't know how to really 'dance' to rock, and his attempt to let the music flow through him didn't work. So Zack head banged. He knew his neck would be sore afterwards, and that he probably looked stupid, but he didn't really care. What was the point of long hair if you didn't head bang with it?

"I agree!" He replied back to Morgan, smiling. He held out his hands and did the devil horns with them, making them bang to the music also. He was having a lot of fun, which wasn't too normal for Zack.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/15/2012, 5:25 pm

I almost protested at somone who wrapped his arm around me till I realised it was Rich "Please forgive me" I told him and smiled "I didn't mean to". As I took a better look at him i though He is so fatally amazing tonight "You look great. I could fall for you if I hadn't already fallen"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 5:27 pm

I continued dancing with Zack, and I must admit, he did a great job of it too.
    But the music stopped too fast and let place to another music... horrible one. "Time of my life", I think.
    I let my arms fall down and glared at the DJ.

- Do you like this? I yelled.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 5:29 pm

"may I have this dance?" I asked and took her out to the dance floor by the hand. I felt a curl of her hair brush against my face and it smelled like cinnomen, just like on our vacation. "your looking amazing" I tell her as I cocked my ear to the music and listened, trying to determine what type of dance was playing.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/15/2012, 5:34 pm

"You don't have to ask!" I said "For you it's always a yes". I was thinking Ohmygosh! I can't believe I'm here with him I smiled at him "Well it seems like a dream!" I told him "You and I and the rest of the world is non existant"
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 5:37 pm

Zack shook his head. "No. Not sure how anyone likes it." He hollered back above the music. He was glad he had a girlfriend with similar tastes of music as him, this is the kind of music he cringed a bit too, and it was nice to rant about other people's tastes of music, especially when you liked the more classier ones like Zack did. He half way imagined himself holding a wineglass half way full of some red wine and wearing a tuxedo, talking to some other gentlemen that looked the same and complaining about rap.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 5:39 pm

I grinned and put one hand on her waist, the other in her hand and smiled. "then let's dance" I say as I smell the cinnamon in her hair and feel her soft hand in mine. this isnt a dream....this is amazing.... I thought as I ignored the music and we slowdanced. "your a goddess tonight" I whisper as we dance
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/15/2012, 5:45 pm

"Then you are a god" I said and grinned as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Rich?" I asked "Thank you for saving me! And thank you for staying alive!" I told him "I'd die if you died!" as he grinned and looked in my eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 5:46 pm

Taking his arm, I left the dance floor and walked slowly over to the buffet, my high heels producing a nice sound against the ground. We moved to the back of the room, where the buffet was, and I looked at the different glasses. I saw a bowl with sangria and decided to have a small glass of it. Not too much, I didn't want to finish cracked up, because if I did, there would be not much left of my spartan honor - I wasn't a helot.
    Taking a glass, I dipped some in it.

- Santé! I told Zack, raising my glass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:59 pm