A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+21
Jazon fett
Samrenango
Geniosity
noel1298
BlackHawk
daddeme
CynicalSkin
Theseus12
Blaze
IAmTheDoctor
Nemesis
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Lady Arbitrary
Panda Coffee
Edgar Allan Poe
Asimina
Holly
Morgan Landry
Zachary
Princess Amy
25 posters

Prom!

Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Prom!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom!

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 5:58 pm

Zack took a cup of punch instead, and clacked it against hers while saying "Santé!", taking a small gulp of it.

"Sorry, I don't drink at all. I can't risk self-medicating my depression with alcohol." He told her and sipped some more out of his cup. The sangria was probably really good, better than the punch, but as he said, he didn't want to risk it. It was all too easy to imagine himself as an alcoholic, and that was something he hoped he would never become.

"So what do you think of the prom?" He asked on an another note.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 6:01 pm

I danced with her slowly as the music changed, looking at her. "you keep saving me so I can't die yet" I said quickly. "by the way, your the best girl to me" I said she's the best, she keeps saving me..... And still has fun
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2012, 6:03 pm

I took a tiny sip of my sangria, because I wanted to enjoy it (this being the only glass I would drink of it).

- The prom is really good. It makes me think of that time in Berlin... The Winterball. It was a kind of Yule Ball.

The Winterball dances was in fact the best parties I ever went to. Each year, there was a different theme and each year the light effects were breath-taking. But here, it was far better (of course; demigods). With Apollo kids at the discs and Hephaestus machines for the light effects, this here was just jaw-dropping. I was amazed at what they could do from almost nothing.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 7:33 pm

I walked in with Lamount. We were holding hands, wich was quite noptable and quite weird, anyway, exceptional. I was wearing a golden dress, at the height of my knees, that made me look like a stereotyped daughter of Apollo.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 7:40 pm

I walked in beside her, holding her hand an for once holding hands with a girl didn't feel funny. I was wearing nice black jeans and a dark gray T-shirt with a red fler de lee on the back. I looked dark, though inside I felt the opposite.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 7:43 pm

I examined the saloon with widened eyes. My half-brothers and sisters were acting as DJs, and I wouldn't join them, as always... After all, everything seemed perfect. Nothing would spoil that.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 7:48 pm

I smile at her softly. "what dance do you feel comfortable with?" I asked. I smiled and felt nothing could make this better.....well a kiss during a slow dance would make it better though. i wonder if she has anything like her mom..... I though but I wasn't that worried
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 7:54 pm

I kinda frowned at Lamount. He was staring at me like he would harass me in any moment... Maybe I got persecution mania because of Gidget. I grinned softly. "I'm not sure. Let's just dance what they're playing." In fact, I couldn't/hated dancing, but I obviously wouldn't tell him that.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 8:02 pm

I smiled and put my hand on her waist, my other hand still holding hers. I couldn't make out what was playing and I knew I wasn't that good at dancing, though I could slow dance.....I thought. "you said a few days ago I was strange, what did you mean by that?" I asked as we danced
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 8:04 pm

"Did I? Well, I guess you're strange for liking me." I said, flushing.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 8:08 pm

"oh well I do like you though, and quite alot actually" I say as we slow dance and i move both my hand to either side of her waist. I continued to dance with her as it seemed we were the only ones on the dance floor
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 6/15/2012, 8:11 pm

I ran in and sighed with relief, almost laughing in my joy. The prom looked wonderful, and the refreshments had all been made and delivered by yours truly. And, I had played my part by both working and coming, even though I knew how sappy everything would become.

Last edited by Panda Coffee on 6/15/2012, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 8:13 pm

I kept flushed, although my permanently tanned skin. Nice, now I couldn't even look him in the eye. I began staring at my own steps, with a vertigo feeling that I would take a tumble and knock Lamount at any moment.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/15/2012, 8:13 pm

"At my schools we never had a dance, this is the first time I've ever danced before. Well, I guess we did have dances for the eighth graders, but I never made it to eighth grade. I taught myself pretty much everything I know. Impressive, but there's no need to compliment me," He said with a wave of his hand and smiling and chuckling a bit, pretending to be some genius that gets compliments all the time. Then one of Zack's favorite songs came on: (Don't Fear) The Reaper, by Blue Öyster Cult. He liked it a lot, partially because he liked the music, but it was more so it was a song that he could harmonize with easily with. It was one of the only songs he was comfortable singing aloud.

He sang aloud, looking into Morgan's eyes when it came to the part when Eric Bloom, the lead vocalist, said 'we' and 'baby' and pointed to her he sang 'Baby I'm your man', Zack singing on key and every thing. He was quite proud of himself that he could sing this song so well.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZoM
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 8:25 pm

I moved my hand to her chin and lifted her head up a bit. "it's fine to be happy" I said cautiously, as she seemed cautios not to step on my foot or something like that.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 8:28 pm

I contracted my features as he put his dirty fingers on my chin. Don't touch me, don't touch meeeh. I had an impetus of slapping his hand away but I was trying to be classy. "Sorry, Lamount. I guess I don't really like to be touched on face." I said with weird cracking voice.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 8:36 pm

"that's fine, I shouldn't have anyway" I said as we continued to sway to the music. I stayed silent and just enjoyed these moments....hoping this was a day that nothing weird or bad happened. shes certainly interesting I thought as we continued to sway more than dance nowa
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 8:41 pm

My unconscious was looking for an escape, so that's probably why, between step 3 and step 4, I slipped and heard the crack of one of my high heels being ripped. I hopped out and sat on a chair. "Damn it, I just broke my heel." I mumbled to Lamount.

Last edited by Charlize Theron on 6/15/2012, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 8:43 pm

Maeve walked over, alone and dateless, to where the prom was being held. She was wearing a short black dress with a tulle skirt and red lacings, but she drew the line at shoes and was wearing her comfortable, lace-up, black combat boots. Now she was dying for something to drink. She made her way over to the punch and ladled some into a cup, going heavy on the sherbet. Temporarily satisfied, Maeve walked over to the sidelines and sat alone in a chair.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 8:55 pm

"want to rest then?" I said supporting her. I could feel some sort of tension in her and I wanted to release it. I tried a smile and wanted to just kiss her, though from her reaction of me touching her face, I wasn't sure if I could
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/15/2012, 8:57 pm

I nodded, painting. I could see deep in him soul that he wanted to make out with me, but I wouoldn't do it in fron of this lots of negligent people.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/15/2012, 9:03 pm

I helped her to a chair on the side of the dance floor and looked around. "want a drink?" I asked as she was panting. I then stood up and brought over two cups of punch from the Buffet table.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 9:12 pm

Maeve noticed an uncomfortable-looking girl sitting in a chair near her whose date had gone up to get punch. She considered going over and talking to her, then decided against it. Better to be the spectator than the one in the midst of drama.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/15/2012, 9:25 pm

I walk in wearing a sea green and seafoam green dress, that looked like sea waves. I was decorated with a pearls. My hair was done up in braids, beaded with pearls. I had a very delicate shawl made out of a fishing net, it too laced with pearls. I'd made this dress myself and I was quite proud of it.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 9:35 pm

Maeve noticed a newcomer (Kat) wearing a very good-looking sea inspired costume. The demigod didn't seem to have a date with her, so Maeve decided to try to practice her rather rusty socializing skills. She smoothed out her dress and walked over. "Hi."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 4:02 pm