A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+21
Jazon fett
Samrenango
Geniosity
noel1298
BlackHawk
daddeme
CynicalSkin
Theseus12
Blaze
IAmTheDoctor
Nemesis
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Lady Arbitrary
Panda Coffee
Edgar Allan Poe
Asimina
Holly
Morgan Landry
Zachary
Princess Amy
25 posters

Prom!

shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Prom!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Prom!

Post by shortyy.xo 6/15/2012, 9:52 pm

I walk in slowly. I was wearing a purple sequined dress and some heels. My blonde hair was curled and decorated with hair diamonds and pearls. I pull my hair to one side and sit on the bleachers. I sigh and get up and get some punch and sit back down.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 10:05 pm

Nobody was talking to her, the punch sucked, and the music was awful, so Maeve decided to leave breifly until there were more people, or at least until she could make music requests.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 6/15/2012, 10:37 pm

I sigh. I was really hoping that I wouldnt be dateless for prom but "Thats the thing with guys..never get your hopes up." I think to myself I sip my punch and throw my cup away.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 10:41 pm

Maeve walked back to the prom with more confidence than she came out of it with. Seeing a girl (Tori) in the bleachers who was looking lonely, she walked over to her. "Hi. I assume you're like me, one of the dateless?" she asked conversationally.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 6/15/2012, 10:44 pm

"Yea...I thought this one guy that I really like would ask me..but thats what I get for setting my hopes to hihg."I say
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 10:49 pm

"Yeah, boys'll do that to you. But, hey, we're wearing dresses, we're at a party, and best of all, they have free food. Actually, I think I'm going to get one of those mini cupcakes. You want one?" Maeve asked, although Lilith was feeding her the words mentally.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 6/15/2012, 10:53 pm

"Sure!"I say smiling a little bit
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 10:57 pm

"Alrighty then. I'll be right back." Maeve wove her way through the crowd and grabbed two mini cupcakes on plates and snagged a cup of sangria for herself, mixing it with some punch to dilute it a tad. She came back and handed the girl the cupcake. "Sorry, they only had vanilla cake."
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 6/15/2012, 11:12 pm

"Im fine with that!"I say smiling and taking a large bite. Once I swallow I say "Thanks by the way. Oh and my names Tori!"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2012-05-19

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 1:52 am

I grinned "How could I live without seeing your smile?" I asked That makes life a little more worth living I thought as we slowdanced "And I'm not always saving you! You're always saving me!" I said and put my forehead between his neck and his shoulder
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 1:56 am

I felt her head on my shoulder, her hair swept over so it was touching my back. "oh but you saved my life more than I saved yours" I say smiling as we finished our first dance and I led her to a table
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:02 am

"Well, if you think that I practically can't live without you I was saving me." I said and squeezed his hand playfully as he led me to a table. "And you know it's not true. The 'cure' doesn't count because, well, it's not really saving you, it's being us" I told him and stopped causing him to turn and look at me
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:06 am

I grinned as she turned me around and I smiled fully, putting my arms around her waist. "I think I could use a bit of 'the cure' right now" I said playfully and leaned in, tilting my head a little. I closed my eyes and hoped for her to go the rest of the way
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 6/16/2012, 2:09 am

I sighed as I leaned against the wall in the corner, watching the campers mill around. I saw campers getting into the punch and various finger foods that I had made with the help of my friends. I walked up to the long refreshment table and touched a hand to the outside of a punch bowl, watching frost spread from my fingertips to coat the bowl with a new layer. I repeated this step with all of the punch bowls and stepped back to examine my handiwork.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:09 am

I closed my eyes and kissed him as I put my arms around his neck feeling his strong frame. "You know I can get used to that 'cure' too" I said between the kisses "And the fact that most girls are probably jealous of me right now."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:12 am

"oh i don't know" I said as I looked around. "there are some good looking guys here too, so maybe you could be jealous" I say eyeing lamount from across the room, but not saying anything. I then turned back to penny and said. "maybe we should have a drink then dance more" I said pulling her chair out for her
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:22 am

"Mhm." I said as he pulled out a chair for me. I sat down and as he started to leave I caught his hand "A little bit later though cause right now I want you to sit here with me." I told him and smiled "I got an Iris messege from Michael while I was getting ready and we both forgot something"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:26 am

I sat across from her and smiled. "what do we forget?" I asked her as I held her hand on top of the table, thinking no of our 'vacation' in greece. i wonder...... I began to think as she opened her mouth to answer my question
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:30 am

"First of all Zahari got hid in Michaels room and ate his blue swimmingsuit. We forgot to take the vials with the all-poison-killer antidote Michael made for us." I said and smiled "He said he'd post them to us in about 3 hours that the post office will open."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:34 am

"oh yeah I can't beileve we forgot those" I said and moved my chair do I was next to her. "penny, is there anything you need right now?" I ask her and smile warmly, glad none of my other siblings were here yet.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:38 am

"I actually can think of something I need" I said and looked in his eyes He is amazing. This is a dream! Any moment now Zachary Lee will start shoutin that we are late I thought and smiled strokin the back of his hand with my thumb.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:43 am

"and what would that be?" I asked her smiling. I was only thinking of her and smiled as she fixed her hair, though the curls looked perfect in my opinion, which said she was perfect in any way. I felt her smooth fingertips on the back of my hand and I kept smiling at her
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 2:50 am

I smiled as I saw he was getting a bit worried "Besides a hug I need to tell you I love you" I said and tilt my head so it was near to touching my shoulder as other kids sat to the tables. I kept looking at him as the music played thinking how nice we were at the creek before the spider showed up.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 2:53 am

I nodded and moved around the table and hugged her, holding her close against me. I was sure she could hear my heart pounding as she stood up and hugged me bak
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 3:00 am

I closed my eyes enjoying every moment as his scent was all I could smell. "Rich, I think Michael might come back to the camp." I said "Or at least that's what his words left me to believe even though he didn't say he was coming back"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content