A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+21
Jazon fett
Samrenango
Geniosity
noel1298
BlackHawk
daddeme
CynicalSkin
Theseus12
Blaze
IAmTheDoctor
Nemesis
shortyy.xo
Steve Rogers
Lady Arbitrary
Panda Coffee
Edgar Allan Poe
Asimina
Holly
Morgan Landry
Zachary
Princess Amy
25 posters

Prom!

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Prom!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Prom!

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 3:11 am

I walked into the mess hall, seeing all the activities of prom happening all around the place, I sat down waiting for Diogenes to show up.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 3:14 am

"what would happen if he showed up?" I asked politely and led her to the dance floor again.
    I put my hands on her waist once again and looked into her eyes that seemed to reflect light back at me
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2012-05-19

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 3:21 am

"Nothing!" I said as he put his hands on my waist while I put mine around his neck "He'd just be around, playing pranks to us, making us want to kill him pretty much like when he put that camera on your shirt". I smiled, he was gorgeous, and he was all mine.

I walked in and went to the refreshments booth and got two drinks, then I looked around for Lightning. Once I spotted her I walked up to her and said "Hi! Nice dress!" then I offered her a drink
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 3:25 am

I twirled the Greek around and brought her into my arms. "your all mine, forever and if he plays pranks.....I play some back" I whisper as I danced while holding her from behind, smiling and smelling the cinnamon in her hair
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 3:29 am

I smiled "And you're all mine!" I said "You're mine to keep and I'm not gonna let you get away!" I told him and let my head go and rest back on his torso "Don't worry about his pranks! I got him!"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 3:32 am

I saw Diogenes and stood up"thanks" I said with a slight smile and took the drink.I looked around and saw people mostly talking and dancing, I didn't really know how to dance but I do know a lot of fighting techniques and some stances can be dance moves as long as I added motion.I looked to Diogenes"so, what do you want to do?".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 3:33 am

"I know...." I say and look down into her eyes as we sway with the music. "by the way did I tell you about the prank I pulled on him before we left Greece?" I ask her. I looked at the surroundings and thought thwy did a good job decorating...
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 3:41 am

"but I don't know how to dance" I said shyly, and I also shook my head no to his question, he sure did seem to like pranking people.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 3:45 am

"Whatever you want to do my fair lady!" I said and bowed making sure she'd laugh "I don't keen on dancing though. I can only dance greek traditional music and zeimpekiko!"

"What prank?" I asked "What did you do?" and suddenly tensed. I turned my head so I can take even with the corner of my eyes a glimpse of him smiling. It is always so relaxing to see him smile it took some of my tense away
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 3:51 am

"itching powder in his pants" I say simply and turn her around so that we were face to face. "it wasn't that bad campared to spying on us" I said smiling into the tensed up features of her face
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 3:56 am

I softened "That's not considered a prank in Greece you know!" I said and kissed him "Putting mashed potatoes with garlic in Ares' chicken soup is a prank!" I told him and took a deep calm breath as he held on me. "You know it's relaxing being with you"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 4:04 am

I slightly chuckled at his humerus version of gentlemen like manners, I rubbed my arm"how about we get to know each other some more?".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 4:06 am

I know it's relaxing" I tell her and smile, holding her close as we slowly stepped back to our table. On the way to the table I grabbed two drinks and took them with me for us
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 4:16 am

"Ares actually ate all of that soup" I said and started laughing at his reaction to that which was hilarious "Even Michael said it was a brilliant prank and I didn't get in trouble for doing that!"

"Sounds good to me!" I said and smiled as she chuckled "You see! You go a bit of mojo deep down! Bring it out! It's gonna make thing funnier to deal with!" I told her and pulled her chair out for her to sit.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 4:19 am

I hand her her drink, which I had no clue what it was and smiled. "sounds funny" I said simply as we say a our table. "do you know what liquid this is?" I asked before tasting mind
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 4:22 am

I nodded no "No idea! BUT I plan on finding out!" I said and smiled. I took a sip and I widened my eyes. "Still no idea but it tastes good! Try it!" I told him and took another sip. "Rich? Any idea on what we're doing next? Sitting down or dancing again?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 4:24 am

I tasted it and it tasted very familiar. "well how bout a snack, then we can talk or dance" I suggest holding her hand as I finish my drink and reach for a bottle of rootbeer
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 4:27 am

I managed to smile , even though I was slightly confused and I sat down.I looked up to him"so, you sure do like pranking a lot" and it was normal for a Hermes kid, so I was ok with it.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 4:34 am

"Yeah! A snack sounds good!" I said and took his hand as I finished my drink. "You know next time we go on vacations you pick the spot!" I said as he was taking to the snacks booth.

"Well yeah!" I said as I sat down"Pranking and laughing is one of the best things in life for me.". I took a look at her face "Almost near food and sleep!" I told her "You see demigod life is kind of rushy and creepy! You need to keep a balance! You? What do you like doing?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 4:37 am

I walked over to the Buffett with her and looked at All the various foods. I grabbed a plate and filled it with wings, pigs in a blanket, and all sorts of good foods I liked alot. I then grabbed a bottle of old dominion rootbeer, '76 edition
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 4:37 am

"well, I like sparring, training, and protecting the ones I love" I said slightly embarrassed with a tint of blush, I was perfectly fit for a demigod life.
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/16/2012, 4:44 am

"Are you going to eat all that?" I asked as I looked at his plate "You are seriously goin to eat all that?" I asked. When I realised he actually WAS going to eat it all I took a plate and put in some stuff I wanted to eat.

"You keep no balance!" I said "Not a good idea! You see you must have both! Or at least that's what we say in Greece" I laughed "The tougher life gets the more we entertain ourselves." I told her "So you feel like training one of these days?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/16/2012, 4:44 am

- You sing well! I told Zack.

I could't really sing so every time I heard someone sing, I felt admiration for that person. With my alto voice, I could barely sing higher than the C.
    I laughed as he pointed his finger at me, saying "Baby I'm your man", and drank a tiny sip again. Then, putting a hand behind his neck, I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him softly, stroking his hair.

- Know what, I think you're some hidden son of Apollo. You're good at medicine, you're good at singing... and you have blonde hair!, I laughed.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/16/2012, 4:50 am

"well, my step dad trained me to be a warrior, I never knew much else of normal life" I said while tapping the table"I think of training as a hobby now".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/16/2012, 4:52 am

I led us back to our table and began to te, trying hard to be polite and use my manners, but I was a street rat so I wasn't used to this much.... I looked up and smiled as I opened my bottle of rootbeer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content