A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Showing Off Like a Pro

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Showing Off Like a Pro - Page 3 Empty Re: Showing Off Like a Pro

Post by kayla 8/16/2014, 4:36 pm

"I dunno. What do ya wanna do?" Hunter's shoulders reflectively tensed when Niamh walked her light fingers against his shoulders. Just like Niamh he was ticklish too but mostly on his neck but his shoulders were pretty sensitive to feathery touches and what not. He thought it was stupid and girlish. He relaxed himself, he didn't need to let the blonde know he was ticklish. Gods know how she'd probably use it against him and tease him for it.

"Up to you." He said smoothly back. "As you can see I don't really have good ideas when it comes to things like this. I'm sure a daughter of love would have better ideas on what to do on a date than I do."
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 8/16/2014, 4:57 pm

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
    pic credit goes to jo

Up to her. Well, he did choose this place for their first officially date and so far, it hadn't been that fun. Maybe Niamh could liven the place up a little. She bit her lip. Let's see...they've been to the forest, beach and the arena. Perhaps something outside of camp.

"Maybe we could do something outside." Niamh suggested, continuing to trace Hunter's shoulders with her fingers. She had noticed that his shoulders tensed up a little. Wonder why? Hmmm...

OOC: i feel like i should have niamh tease hunter it would be XD

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/16/2014, 11:56 pm

"Maybe we could do something outside." Okay Hunter stop it, she probably doesn't want to go outside just to make out, so stop with the gooey looking looks you're giving her looks, its freaking creepy. He let out a little yelp and his posture straightened immediately when Niamh kept tracing his shoulders. A shiver went down his spine and he bit his lip from making any more sudden noises. He playfully glared at Niamh with a pout as he lightly slapped her hand with a blush on his face.

"Quit it." He hissed though his face just reddened even more at him admitting that his shoulders were just a sucker for light touches. He was in a certain dilemma from slapping a hand over his face and just turning away or running away completely. Oh gods he hoped Niamh stopped it with the soft tracing but on the other hand he kind of liked it when she did it and he just wanted to cuddle with her so she just kept doing it because damn even though it tickled it felt great. It was like when his mom ran her fingers through his hair when he was kid so he'd go to sleep.

But then again it wasn't like he was going to Niamh that. Ugh. See? Dilemma.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/17/2014, 8:34 am

pic credit goes to jo

The looks that Hunter was giving her was a little creepy but at the same time Niamh enjoyed it, giving him a peck on the cheek. He did stiffen but Niamh knew it wasn't the cheek kiss. It took some time but Niamh could tell by the way he smacked one of her hands away from his shoulders that he was ticklish like her. Niamh smiled and giggled, her other hand tracing his shoulders.

"I'm not doing anything right now. Perhaps we could head outside of camp." Niamh kept the topic simple, faking an innocent face.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/17/2014, 2:35 pm

Damn she really knew how to mess with him. Her other hand began to trace his shoulders again and he groaned a little, putting a hand to his red face. He put his hand down and grabbed both of her own hands by the wrist and put them behind his neck, bending down to kiss her in hopes it'd distract her (and besides, kissing her felt nice). The kiss was slow and he pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Perhaps we should." Hunter replied giving her one more chaste kiss on the lips before swiftly grabbing her sword from the ground and handing it to her as he took her hand and swung it back and forth between them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/17/2014, 3:50 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Hunter's face was turning into a tomato and Niamh giggled even more, pecking his cheek as he put a hand to his face. When she pulled away, she was pulled back in as Hunter wrapped her arms around his neck. His lips met hers, igniting a slow kiss. Pink dusted Niamh's face as they pulled away, leaving her in a daze. All she remembered was grabbing her sword as Hunter swung their hands together. Great, she was embarrassing herself in front of the guy she liked.

"Perhaps we should." Niamh barely heard Hunter speak through the second kiss he gave her.

"Where to?" She asked breathlessly.  

Last edited by punkademic on 8/18/2014, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 1:53 am

"I'm pretty sure we still have classes later on today so I think we only have another hour or something until dinner- or was it lunch that was next?" Hunter looked down at his (stolen) watch and glanced at the time. Lunch was still to come, thank the gods. He was starved. They didn't really have to eat in the Mess Hall did they? He was sure no one would really notice the two of them missing. Well actually that was untrue, Niamh's siblings might notice she was missing, on the other hand his siblings would probably cover him. They certainly encouraged rule breaking.

"Wanna spend lunch eating at Half Blood Hill or something? Maybe they won't miss a couple of sandwiches after all but we still have to throw some in the fire for a token." He shrugged. "Up to you."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/18/2014, 11:47 am

pic credit goes to jo

"Wanna spend lunch eating at Half Blood Hill or something?" Hunter asked and Niamh pondered on it a little. Of course she was going to say yes but teasing him a little would be perfect. Tee hee~

"Sure, I'll meet you there during lunch." She told him, giving him a chaste kiss before dashing out've the arena towards her cabin. She needed to get back so she could get ready.

OOC: should we start it now?

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 8/18/2014, 1:12 pm

"Ok," Hunter said before Niamh gave him a quick kiss and dashed off. He sighed with a grin still on his face and rolled his eyes before walking out of the arena with his hands in his pockets. He had a lot to do.

OOC: Sure, do you mind making the topic? I'll post when I'm ready cause I have to start 2 other topics for Morgan and Lauren xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:39 am