A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Visting the Music Room

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Visting the Music Room Empty Visting the Music Room

Post by Ryger17 8/12/2014, 5:51 pm

It had been a while since Jace had visited to music room. He spent most his time outside, doing outdoorsy stuff. It's not like he couldn't play an instrument, he dad was Apollo after all, he just forgot camp had a music room. He smiled, walking through an assortment of drums. He never had played any of them before but he knew if he chose one he could quickly learn. Jace took a seat on the far side of the room, just looking at the instruments. He might try to play one at some point.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Visting the Music Room Empty Re: Visting the Music Room

Post by muse 8/13/2014, 3:48 pm

Hoping it would be empty, Lia slipped into the room. She wasn't sure where she was at first, anywhere would be good. As long as it was away from those irritating Aphrodite girls trying to get her into something more 'summery' than her usual jeans and sweatshirt. Maybe she should get a lip piercing. That might scare them off. She sighed quietly, and looked around. A music room, huh? She'd never played an instrument before, never had the opportunity to. Then her eyes fell on the boy sitting in the room, and tensed. There weren't many shadows around, and he'd probably already seen her. All she could do was try not to look too terrified.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/14/2014, 5:49 pm

From his seat, Jace could see the entire room. It wasn't that big of a room to begin with. All the woodwinds sat on one side, the brass on the other. The percussion sat right smack in the middle. The door opened and another camper walked in. It was a girl, with really long black hair. It reached her waist. Jace had never seen hair that long before, it was quite interesting. She eventually saw him and tensed. He put his right hand above his head, "Hello."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/16/2014, 2:20 pm

Biting her lip, Lia glanced at the boy, silently working out as much as she could about him. Golden hair, sitting in a music room? Must be an Apollo kid. Muscular too. He looked older than most of the other campers, but not by much. Finally, seeing no escape to the situation other than going back out to the hordes of Aphrodite girls, she swallowed and answered his greeting. "Hi, I guess."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/17/2014, 10:01 pm

Jace was pretty sure he had seen this girl before. He was sure she has been in camp for maybe a year. What cabin was she in again? Pretty sure it was one of the main Olympians. One of the male gods. It wasn't Apollo, Jace knew his siblings pretty well. Maybe Hephaestus or Ares? Oh, well. Jace would just have to wing it.

She seemed nervous, like she didn't want to be here. "What brings you to the music room?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. "The name's Jace, by the way."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/20/2014, 12:56 pm

Lia nods quickly, leaning against a fairly stable instrument. One of those giant string things, with a stand. She answers the boy's - Jace's - question simply. "Hiding." She isn't one to talk much, but she feels obliged to give him her name now. "My name's Lia."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/20/2014, 5:08 pm

Now that Jace had a name to her face, he still was clueless about which cabin she belonged too. Not that it mattered. Apollo didn't really have to many enemies among the gods. He got along well with everyone, so his kids did too. He grinned up at her, "Well, Lia. Why are you hiding? The camp hasn't been overrun with monsters. Or did that happen in the time I've been here." He had been in here what? Five, maybe ten minutes?
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/22/2014, 4:40 pm

"No monsters. Unless you count Aphrodite kids as monsters. In which case, the camp is indeed overrun." The 'stable' instrument she'd been leaning against begins to fall, so Lia tries, rather unsuccessfully, to catch it. She succeeds in falling over with the instrument, and having it land on her. Kind of embarrassing.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/25/2014, 5:57 pm

Rule number one in the music room: Only lean/sit on a chair or wall. Lia learned this the hard way. Jace laughed, maybe a mean thing to do. Hey, it was funny though. Getting to his feet, he walked over to the fallen girl. "Way to go," He grinned down at her. He extended a hand, "I'll help you up."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/25/2014, 6:30 pm

"Oh. Thanks." She smiles at the boy, accepting his offer. "I probably shouldn't lean against anymore instruments."

ooc: im sorry its so short i cant think of anything right now
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/25/2014, 6:50 pm

OOC: I'll work off it.

BIC: Jace pulled Lia to her feet. She was lighter than he thought, he almost threw her into another instrument. "Sorry," He grinned sheepishly. "Guess I don't know my own strength." Jace's shirt was covered with a layer of dust from who knows where. He casually brushed it off.

Now that they were standing side by side, Jace could tell he was quite a bit taller than her. Her eyes were the same color as the tips of her extremely long hair. He still couldn't remember who her godly parent was. Instead of asking her, he pulled up two chairs and sat it one.

"What do you have against Aphrodite girls? They're pretty cute." He would know, he's dated a few.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/25/2014, 7:11 pm

The boy was obviously strong - when he helped her up she nearly knocked another instrument over trying to balance."That's exactly my problem. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not really a skirts-and-flower-crowns kind of girl." She sat down, fiddling with the cuffs of her sweatshirts. She wasn't entirely sure why she was talking to this guy.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/25/2014, 10:40 pm

Jace laughed, "I thought the Demeter girls wore the flower crowns." He leaned towards her. "You know what? I think you look good in a sweater and jeans." It might sound like he was trying to to be nice. He meant it though, she was a cute girl. She had this vibe, this screw-you-I-do-what-I-want vibe.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/26/2014, 5:53 pm

"The Aphrdite 'hipsters'," Lia says, making air quotes, "Wear flower crowns. The Demeter girls just have the flowers woven into their hair." She smiles slightly at the compliment before saying, "Apparently jeans and sweaters aren't summer-y enough, and I should be wearing shorts or something. They're trying to convert me into some kind of Seventeen reading barbie girl."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/27/2014, 12:04 pm

Jace furrowed his eyebrows, "The whole hipster thing has always confused me." Some of his golden bangs fell loose and dropped into his face. This was the problem with having long hair. Jace wondered how Lia could stand hair as long as hers. Sighing, he undid the ponytail and started to remake it. Once finished, he leaned forward, hands resting on his knees. "I don't understand why you would want to wear jeans and a sweater in summer though. It must be like a million degrees in those." A couple more strands came loose. He just tucked those behind his ear. "I've always like the shorts and t-shirt combo."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/27/2014, 6:13 pm

She watched his hair as it fell into his face. It was a pretty good distraction from all the Oh my gods I'm talking to someone get me out of here thoughts constantly floating around. It looked pretty unusual when she flinched at the shorts comment, but to Lia's mind it was perfectly normal. Comments about clothing choices get filed under Things To Avoid and Marks of Someone You Really Don't Want To Talk To. It was a perfectly normal reaction. Just not to anyone else.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/28/2014, 12:31 pm

Lia was so quiet, Jace felt like he was talking too much. He leaned back. He could not get comfortable in this chair. "So, Lia. Do you want to tell me a little about yourself?" Maybe she could tell him who her godly parent was. Wait, why did that bother him so much? Maybe it was just something he was so used to knowing he felt strange not. He should probably learn to get over that.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/28/2014, 5:40 pm

She shifted on the chair, seeming to mimic the boy's discomfort. "Um, my name is Tessalia Rose, daughter of Ares." She shrugs and pulls one knee up to her chest. "What about you?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/29/2014, 11:47 am

Other than he finally figured out what cabin she belonged to, Jace still didn't know much about Lia, or Tessalia. She seemed a bit reluctant to tell him much about herself. The most likely reason she didn't like talking to people. Jace had worked with people like this before, all they needed was someone who is nicer to break the ice.

She looked different than the rest of the Ares cabin. She was a lot smaller and wasn't as loud. She seemed to avoid confrontation, even if it was just talking. But the abilities of the Ares kids were well known as the best warriors in camp. Jace wouldn't underestimate her.

"Well," He rubbed his hands together, "My full name is Bryce Jace Young. I just go by Jace. Son of Apollo. I'll tell you a little about myself, I guess. I'm from Utah and I've been living year round at camp for the past 6 years."
    Lissa Myers
    Lissa Myers

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2014-07-05

Post by Lissa Myers 8/29/2014, 5:15 pm

Lissa made her way to the music room.  She was exhausted from the days activities, and wanted to listen to some music.  She could play piano, but right now, she wanted to listen to music, there's a difference.  The young Athena demigod thought she was alone, but nope! She saw two other kids in the music room.  "um, hey" She said tentatively.  Lissa sat down in a chair and looked at the other two.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/29/2014, 5:21 pm

Lia nods slowly, but doesn't offer any more information about herself. "What was Utah like?" She asks, trying to focus more on Jace than herself. "Were there any cows?" Lia liked cows.

She glanced around the room at all the instruments, looking for somewhere she could hide if someone new came in. She almost trusted this boy now, but anyone else would send her right back into a shadow. She could always find an excuse to leave, if she had to.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/30/2014, 1:37 am

"Utah. Hot summers, cold winters. A lot of Mormons around." He laughed when she asked him about cows. "Cows? You ask if there are any cows?" Lia was a strange person. "Well, I grew up in a big city. I didn't see many cows until I moved north." He chuckled again. It was such a strange question he couldn't help but laugh. She was definately the strangest Ares kid he's met. "I'm guessing you like cows."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 8/31/2014, 3:20 pm

She shrugs, glancing down. "It was just a question." Lia shifts in the chair again, still pretty uncomfortable. "So, uh, what do you do for fun around here? She asks, trying to get the focus off her cow question. Or just off her in general.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/31/2014, 3:46 pm

Jace rubbed his hands together. Lia kept asking him questions but answering nothing herself. "Well," He said. "I play basketball, climb the rock wall, walk the forest, read. I do just whatever I usually pass that day." He stretched out. This chair was not doing good for his back. "What do you do for fun?" Maybe he could get an answer out of her.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 9/1/2014, 8:14 am

She shrugs. "Not a whole lot. Read, climb trees, sit on cabin roofs." She stands suddenly, stretching. " Can we get out of these chairs? It's killing my back. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:43 pm