A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meeting in the music room

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Meeting in the music room Empty Meeting in the music room

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 11:32 am

Jennifer walks in. I'll admit, I was a little bit lost. I was fairly sure I was in the music room. The musical instruments were a giveaway now, though. I had been looking for Alexander. This seemed like the kind of place he'd be. Or maybe he thought his musical skills too sophisticated to play around all these people. I comb my hair back with my hands.

Last edited by Kat The Reject on 3/17/2015, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-03-11

Meeting in the music room Empty Re: Meeting in the music room

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/17/2015, 11:47 am

Aurora Alustriel Perrodon

Meeting in the music room Divider_zpsljbgjzhi

Music was certainly not a talent that Aurora was ever known for, but her mother had made her learn to play piano when she was little. She hadn't taken the lessons very serious and wasn't exactly musically inclined but she did occasionally seek out a piano to play a little bit when she had some spare time. She hummed a little as she sat at the piano with her fingers gently poking at the keys in sequence to 'twinkle twinkle little star' she bobbed her head a little bit and smiled lightly as she looked down at the keys.

She was dressed in a rather formal outfit today with a slim greek style gown wrapped about her form. A golden ribbon was tied about her waist and in a bow at her back. Sleeveless arms were adorned with nothing more than a pink ribbon tied about her right wrist. She stopped for a moment to reach up and scratch at the bandage over her right eye and then went back to playing after tucking a few strands that had fallen loose from the braided crown of hair atop her head. It was when she went back to playing that she noticed someone else had come in.

She blinked a few times and stopped playing and placed her hands in her lap. She looked to the door, perhaps she should leave so the girl could have her time in the music room. She climbed to her feet and offered a polite nod to the girl as she walked towards the door.

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 11:57 am

"Oh, uh, no," I say awkwardly, "I'm not uhm, I'm not here to play music, I was just looking for someone." I look the girl over form head to toe then back again. She gave me a strange vibe. But I had been trying to stop paying attention to those. But still. She was dressed so nice, and seemed so effortlessly pretty. That was my thing. My high school prom queen senses were buzzing all around. I curse myself for having those thoughts. I wasn't like that anymore.
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/17/2015, 12:04 pm

She stopped and turned to the girl, her singular crystal blue eye studying her for a long moment before looked around the room, "You might have said that before. Then I wouldn't have gotten up to leave." She sighed a little bit and reached up, tucking strands of hair behind her ear again as her eyes scanned the rest of the room, "That being said, I can assure you nobody is in here but us. I've been in here for the last three hours. Unless they came in before that and are awfully good at hiding..."

She shrugged a little bit and walked back to sit on the bench in front of the piano with one leg crossed over the other, "Who is it you're looking for?" She asked in her thick irish accent. She'd be happy to help if it was someone important, she knew how frustrating and overwhelming losing somebody could be. Though that was in a much different sense and situation and she imagined this girl wasn't looking for somebody who no longer existed.

Raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow she would fold her hands in her lap and wait for an answer.

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 12:12 pm

My senses spiked. Something in my stomach turned. That accent was a dead attraction. My fingers twitched. Nope, Nope. We're not being like that anymore. We're being nice. I try to make my voice pleasant and nice, "I was looking for my uh...my friend, Alexander. He's kind of tall and he has blue hair. Have you seen him?" I bite my lip. Be nice. Be nice. Be nice.
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/17/2015, 12:23 pm

Aurora tapped her chin thoughtfully for a few moments. A tall boy with blue hair. She hadn't seen anyone like that in the music room much less the entire camp. She imagined someone with blue hair would be kind of hard to miss. She shook her head slowly, "I cannot recall seeing anyone like that. Lovely name though." Her sisters name had been Alexandria so the name kind of brought memories bubbling up and over the top of her mind. It took a good deal of mental strength to not focus on them.

She drew in a deep breath and then poked a few keys on the piano, she had no motivation to continue playing now. Maybe she'd get in some fencing practice. She glanced to her fencing equipment in a bundle by the door along with a dufflebag which held a few other items like her sketchbook. She climbed to her feet again, "Though I do think I am done here for now. I might just head over to the training grounds for some practice. Maybe your friend Alexander is there?"

It was as open an invitation to tag along as she was going to give at the moment. While she was generally friendly and tried to help, she wasn't one to let anyone get too close to her. Not anymore.

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 12:27 pm

"Yeah, maybe I'll check there..." Practice? Dear gods, what else can this girl do? "You lead the way though, I don't know how to get there. I was a bit ashamed of that, seeing as I'd been here for about 3 years. I had really only stayed in my cabin that whole time though. After all those people from my old home showed up, that is. Not like I came here to get away from them, or anything. I shake my head to get out of this state of mind.
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/17/2015, 1:01 pm

"Alright, come on then." She got up and walked to the door, picking up her dufflebag in one hand and scooping up her Xiphos which was still in it's sheathe. She held it in her left arm which was bare because of her dress. An omega symbol which was slightly crooked was on her arm. She and her sister had given eachother these tattoos as kids, having always liked the omega symbol and using it like it was their special club or something.

She pushed open the door of the music room with her foor and walked outside. Bright daylight washed over her, lighting up her crisp white hair in the sun. She let out a gentle sigh, "I really should have worn sunscreen today, this is not good for my skin." She shrugged a little bit and glanced over her shoulder to see if the other girl was following. If she was she'd nod and start to walk as she spoke.

"Funny though, I'm new here and I'm leading you around. Forgetful? Or are you new too?" She asked curiously as she walked towards the training grounds.

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/17/2015, 3:55 pm

"Not forgetful," I shot back in a tone that could be seen as rude. I cleared me throat and tried to speak nicer, "Just antisocial." Antisocial...that was new. True, but new, "I spend most of time in my cabin or my fr-Alexander's cabin. I'm not really...a fan favorite with some of the people here."
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/17/2015, 9:10 pm

Aurora frowned visibly at the sharp tone that came back at her. She rubbed her head a little bit and said, "My bad, I can be a bit blunt at times." She knew she'd likely been a bit rude herself. She offered an apologetic smile as she walked along, her hips swaying back and forth to her smooth gait. Already she was digging through her dufflebag for something in particular.

"You do any sort of swordplay?" She asked curiously as she walked into the training grounds, her eyes searching for any sign of a blue-haired boy. She didn't see any at the current second. She frowned a little bit, she was hoping the girls friends might be here, then all would be well. She shrugged a little and turned to her as she pulled her Xiphos slowly from it's sheathe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:29 am