A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU)

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU) Empty and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU)

Post by mabel pines 8/24/2014, 10:26 pm

"she said she wanted a sea burrial"

She turned her back on the church and put all her faith in me At the back of the chapel where I taught her to screw and to blaspheme. We turned our backs to the church, with our trousers around our knees While screaming the scriptures she said I was her favourite heresy. In a note I read: "If you should go blind and deaf I'll cleanse and I'll bathe you and I'll cook for you daily. I will take a dry ballpoint pen and trace on your chest All of the same conversations that we have now in bed." I don't mean to be selfish; but I think I'd sooner just be dead. Behind the tennis court alongside the river, not a single live flower to see. This is the one girl who woke up from all that, and now falls asleep next to me, But I swear now, every time that I kiss her, she feels her god breathe on her shoulder. It pains me, but I'm sure she's still yours. She said she wanted a sea burial, not grass and hypodermics to her hips. I pruned the ivy from your grandmother's tomb More tender and careful than the superstitious ripped you from your mothers womb. In a note I wrote: "I think too much about the end, but being around it made me feel like I'm coping. Now when I view the cemetery I don't see headstones, I see rows of engraved milk teeth, hungry, waiting for me." And though I am fearful, I think I just crave the relief. Behind the tennis court, alongside the river, paper flower's still a beautiful thing. This is the one girl who woke up from all that, and now falls asleep next to me, But I swear now, every time that I kiss her, she feels her god breathe on her shoulder. It pains me, but I'm sure she's still yours.
    the rocks by lolita's tree are very warm today. very, very warm. she doesn't want to move, feels content to just bask in the sunlight and soak up the warmth while it's there.

she's taken up the habit of wearing what the mortals call "bikinis", mostly due to the protests of mothers of how lolita is typically prone to nudity. god bless those mortals and their fashion choices, they sometimes are actually quite nice. she saw a woman wearing a lovely dress the other day. she would have loved to have it.

there are some children running amuck, but they mostly leave her alone. she is a nymph after all, she's very threatening. her skin is tinged slightly green, even, but not too much so it clashes horribly with her hair. she remembers back in the old days, when it was fashionable for all the nymphs to wear their skin fully green. sure, it was the trend, but green skin and red hair? how about not. not like lolita really does care much for fashion, but, still. she understands the basic principles, and one of those is "don't wear red and green unless it's christmas".
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU) Empty Re: and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU)

Post by kayt smells 8/24/2014, 10:59 pm

Ochita laid on a rock near her river. She was relaxing and absorbing the sun. She was rather pale for being in the sun 12 hours a day, every day, for a very long time. Her hair was in a long braid, her hair being her natural color for once, instead of blue or green or blonde or red. She enjoyed her natural hair color, she just loved having different hair colors. Her since of style has also changed over the years. When she was out of the river she normally wore a long dress, the color of light blue. But in the past, she would have a traditional japanese dress. It was the thing of the past. When she was in the water she would look kinda like a mermaid. She could bring any creature underwater and they could still breathe. After all she was a river goddess.

Ochita ventured away from her river, she decided to go into the foresty area near her river. She had noticed a rather pretty nymph standing near a tree. Ochita approached, not terrified by her like most mortals. After all Ochita once was a mortal until.. that day she became the river goddess. Once she gathered up the courage to talk to the nymph, she walked over there.

"Hello there."
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU) Empty Re: and if the birds are just hollow words (MAGICAL REALISM AU)

Post by mabel pines 9/4/2014, 5:35 pm

lolita startles at the sound of a voice, head whipping around to see who it is. she thanks the gods that the rock she's laying on is smooth, or else her back would have gotten all scratched up.

"hi," she says simply, squinting against the sun to look up at the young woman who approached her. there's an air of importance around her, and lolita knows she should probably be, like, bowing or something, but. she's so warm, the sun in the perfect position so that she's not burning, but the shade isn't bothering her. the thought of moving from this position is quite possibly the worst thing lolita can think of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:42 pm