A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU]

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU] Empty Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU]

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 2:22 pm

[POSTING ORDER: KENDALL, FRO LANDRY, CATHERINE]

Kendall could barely see anything through her visor, so with an annoyed flick of her wrist, she had pulled off her entire helmet, revealing her scarred face and her hair, tied up in a tight bun to keep it from getting stuck in her helmet's various nooks and crannies. Mars was standing by the river nearby, leaning his head down to drink the clear water. They both deserved a rest; they'd been travelling for days already, almost day and night constantly, although the knight didn't know why. She just wanted to leave the countryside, perhaps, and get to a familiar village or castle, and come see what her lord asked of her -- she had gone off alone to wander around, with permission, and explore the country in case she needed to ever go to these new places.

Sighing, she placed her helmet next to her and leaned her head back against the tree, eyes shut. She hadn't slept well or comfortably for days; the knight almost fell off her horse a few days ago after falling asleep while mounted. Her lord had sent the messenger to her two weeks ago or so; Kendall had been surprised to see the boy stumbling with a lame pony at his side into the village she was, at the moment, frequenting. He had said it was urgent that she get back, and so the knight had set off.

Of course, her lord hadn't said it was so urgent that she needed to be back as soon as possible; it was Kendall's own choice, that she rushed there through the day and night.

Last edited by Kendall on 8/31/2014, 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU] Empty Re: Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU]

Post by kayt smells 8/31/2014, 3:39 pm

Eliana was pushing her horse Ocean to the limit today. They had been riding since late last night to get to her Master fast. It was urgent, but both her and her horse needed a rest. The thing was she was quite a bit away from the nearest town, so she decided she would let her horse rest while she tried to gather some food. Eliana removed her helmet, revealing an eye scar from a nasty fight 2 years ago. Her hair in an uptight bun, and she was rather uncomfortable. She loved to see the surprise on some of her challengers faces when she won against them.

Eliana led Ocean to the nearest river, and then saw another horse there. It looked like another Knight's horse but she had to be sure. She pulled out her sword and walked up the hill, in shock that there was another knight in this area; let alone another woman knight. She put her sword away and walked closer to the girl.

"You know it's dangerous to try to sleep in a open area like this, I could have been an enemy you know."
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU] Empty Re: Knights of the Octagonal Table [FANTASY KNIGHTS AU]

Post by Milocross 8/31/2014, 3:42 pm

The field Catsy was lying in was fairly empty, only occupied by a few cows, which grazed far from her. The air was smooth and warm, slowly decreasing in temperature as the sun began to set. The wind gave a slight chill, and the grass swayed beneath her knees, making her skin itch. Scratching, she felt a small bump, and scowled at the thought that a mosquito had bitten her without her noticing.

Her cat ears poked out of her hood, and gently swayed along with the breeze. She toyed with the long red ribbon that flowed on the end, and waited for something to do. She looked towards a small river, seeing a horse drinking the water. She stood up, pulling her hood over her ears, and walked towards it, her stolen black leather boots making an obnoxious noise as they rubbed up against the grass.

She noticed another person, not too far away from her. She was wearing armor, and quickly slinked back to her tree, realizing that she was a knight. She wasn't wanted for any crimes(she hadn't been caught for anything), but she would prefer to stray away from law enforcement.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 4:10 pm

"You could have been, but any honorable enemy would have warned me first." Kendall opened one eye to look at the new person: another female knight with her helmet off, a scar over her eye prominent as day. Well, if she had tried anything funny, Kendall still had her sword at her side to defend herself; her shield was hanging off of Mars's back, showing the family crest of her lord in bright red against the shiny metal. "Are you implying, lady knight, that you would have been so dishonorable as to do that? To attack me where and when I let my guard down?"

Mars, hearing the two voices, lifted his head from the water to gaze at the new knight -- and then his gaze drifted over to the other horse, whinnying softly. Kendall took notice: he didn't like this new development. She picked up her helmet and stood, holding it at her side as she bowed her head slightly in acknowledgement.

"I am Knight Kendall, servant of the noble Lord Faris and his lands. And you are...?" She trailed off, glancing around the area for any other undesirables. All she saw was another horse, presumably this other knight's, lurking in the distance by the river. That was good; Kendall was in no mood for a duel, especially with some stranger knight lurking in the countryside when the sun was setting.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 8/31/2014, 4:26 pm

"No, I am not saying that I would attack you in a weak spot, but thats say I've dealt with an enemy thats done that. Caught me off guard and got my eye."

She heard the tone in the Knight's voice, she could tell she was probably a good knight. Ocean had drifted from the river, but knew not to go any further. Eliana noticed another person was in the presence of them. She looked at the lady knight head to toe, I mean its hard to trust people you just met.

"Well then Knight Kendall. I am Knight Eliana, daughter of Knight Nari and Knight Anomio. I am servant of noble Lord Cordis." She spoke as she bowed her head a bit.

"I am heading off to speak to Lord Faris, Lord Cordis has sent me to speak with him. I have a letter to give him. Also their is another person in our presence off in the distance, to keep aware."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:00 am