A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. Empty Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT.

Post by daddeme 9/6/2014, 9:59 pm

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. Tumblr_mqnjjyj0jT1scpdw8o1_250Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. Tumblr_mqnjjyj0jT1scpdw8o2_250
    Now I know what you’re thinking: what is the impossibly cool and suave son of Hermes doing down at the amphitheater? Well maybe I am a sensitive closet actor seeking for a way to express my love for theatre in the most sensitive manner. Okay, I’m lying. I’m really lying, I mean singing, dancing, acting….that’s for forever alone losers that spend their time ironing their underclothes and watching musical sitcoms all day. The reason I was really here was because I was sort of dragged in a way by my friends. Why we were here, I don’t even know. I just know that the muse chicks dig the amphitheater and tend to hang around here between lessons, and I hadn’t gotten into some trouble in a long time. So when Eve, Emily, and Oliver mentioned the amphitheater all I could think about was new territory to rig and music babes to hit on (and ultimately get rejected). II ran down the stairs and hopped on to the stage, basically putting on a mini-show of it all since THERE WERE NO BABES THERE. Ay, dios mio it was like no one cared that I was right here in the flesh. Obviously that wasn’t the cause. The ladies were just at their lessons.
    “Now, ladies and gentlemen...and Oliver...prepare to be amazed!” I began with a loud voice (which was hard because my voice had yet to drop). I remember this crazy smile that was on my face the entire time almost, mostly because of the soda I inhaled before running here. I have to admit that the amphitheater was at least a little bit impressive. It was huge, and I wasn’t just saying that because I could barely see over the pedestal in front of me. My voice carried clearly across the place, and that was admittedly pretty amazing. Not amazing but, well, it was alright. It wasn’t like I was enjoying this stupid place or anything as I tore my way through the costume chest. There were a lot of props in there - and I mean a lot - but I had to settle with a pirate hat with some kind of fluffy red feather sticking out the side of it. Next, I drew my sword and twirled it once around the back of my hand. “I am the captain here! Who’s gonna be the first one to walk the plank, eh?”

Last edited by MoonMoon on 9/10/2014, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. Empty Re: Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT.

Post by Guest 9/7/2014, 12:01 am

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. 11rvp55

Oliver was sitting on the lip of the stage, holding his extremely large book of fairy tales in his hand. Each page had a billion little sticky notes on it. And on each sticky note had either little notes on it or just marked the parts of the stories he had thought were interesting. Which was a lot of parts. Dork.
    Any who, Oliver rolled his eyes on the fact that Sinbad gave him his own category, which was very inappropriate considering that Oliver was two years older than he was. But that wouldn't mean anything if Sinbad didn't act like a baby all the time. Then again, sometimes it's not fun being the eldest in the group sometimes. At times, he thinks it's dumb hanging out with them. But it's not like Oliver isn't this huge teenager. His voice is still extremely cracky. Like one second he has this deep voice for him, and then the next second he sounds like Sinbad. Gross.  
    "Knock it off, Sinbad." Oliver groaned. Sinbad is a pain in his butt, but they're still friends. He loved all of his friends. I mean, they're all nice to him which was nice. And he didn't feel like finding new friends, which is a good sign.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/7/2014, 6:46 am

I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

The last time Eve was at the Amphitheater was when she was watching some old Greek play and fell asleep halfway through. Someone had woken her up right when it ended but she was glad that it was over. It was sooooooooo boring. But being dragged here by her friends wasn't really what she had in mind for today. But she wasn't complaining. She loves her friends.
    Even though they are a pain in her butt a lot.
    Sinbad was busy being some silly pirate and Oliver was reading this huge book with a bunch of sticky notes in it. Normally, Eve would jump up and join Sinbad in his silly game but she was over pirates. Zombies are cooler. And Oliver must really like that book if he's so into it.

Her brown hair was the same as it always is, let down with a black beanie covering it. Her glasses were on (she had to have them or else she'll fall off the stage). She was in a rush to get here, Sinbad and Oliver were banging on her cabin door, plus Emily was screaming at her to get up so all she had time to put on was a Rolling Stones t-shirt, black jeans, and grey converse. Very bleak.

"Whatcha readin'?" Eve asked, plopping next to Oliver while ignoring Sinbad. Pirates were overrated.

WORDS ▴ NOTES
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 9/7/2014, 2:09 pm

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. Tumblr_n5fp5v0NE91ts0drlo7_500
    Emily loved exploring with her friends. And although the amphitheater was a little anti-climatic, it was okay. Still, she'd rather go find some old cave in the middle of the forest. Oliver was being his usual nerdy self with that story book of his. So instead Emily turned her attention towards Sinbad, who seemed to think he was the captain of a ship. Someone needed to bring his ego down a few notches, and who better to do that then Emily.
    Our blonde heroine hopped onto the stage, picking up a spare plastic sword. In her opinion, plastic swords are better than real ones. Because real ones can hurt and people usually don't like it when you swing them around like a crazy person. "I think it will be you, captain Sinbad, who will be walking the plank. I declare this ship to be ruled under my hand." Emily turned towards Eve and Oliver, who were being boring. "You two! Will you join me, or the feather hat? Surely you won't need to be told the right answer." Maybe Emily had seen Pirates of the Caribbean too much. Seriously though, who wouldn't want to be Elizabeth? She's the pirate king for heaven's sake.
    OOC:I apologize for the shortness.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 9/9/2014, 6:31 pm

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. J6Yz6OK
    I poked out my lip a little bit when no one joined me at first. Why did everyone have to be such a party pooper? I mean, Oliver always had his head in that stupid book with a bunch of old-timey words that didn't make any sense to me. But that happened all of the time, so I kind of expected it. Eve was always bouncing off of the walls and talking about everything and anything, so I wasn't too surprised when she got distracted by Ollie's Book of Boredom. But what about Emily? I met Emily first out of our little group. She wouldn't let me down, right? Or else I'd start pillaging, and no one liked when I pillaged. I was actually about to start my raid when Emily finally stepped up onto the stage with a plastic sword in hand. Automatically my pout turned into a wide (maybe a little bit of that same crazy smile).
    "Oh? How dare you challenge me! All that talk from someone with such a flimsy sword!" I teased. Sorry, but I preferred using my real sword other than the little prop ones. It looked cooler, plus it hurt whenever I swung it around like a crazy person! She turned to Eve and Oliver, still philandering over a story Oliver's probably read a gazillion times or something like that. Then Emily started talking again. Wait, was she really going to try to steal my mighty pirate crew? She couldn't do that! That's cheating! I didn't even know they were playing! "Is that a trick question? Eve's just accident prone and Ollie's too...Oliver-y to be a pirate." Hey, maybe I'd piss 'em off enough to get them in the mood of playing pirates. Either that or they would all gang up and throw me off of the stage, which I was cool with as long as my face didn't get injured. What? The things I'd have to do get my friends' attention. Sad, but true. De todos modos. What was I talking 'bout again?

Ooc: Ditto. And I literally forgot what I was going to say next.

Post by Guest 9/9/2014, 8:47 pm

Gods, CAREFUL WITH THAT. 11rvp55

Oliver looked up from his little trance to find Eve sitting next to him, he grinned, closing his book of fairy tales, "The usual. But now im on The Frog Prince. It's about a  creepy frog who follows a girl around so she will kiss him." Oliver tries very hard to  figure out how to tailor a story description for each person he tells it to. For Sinbad, he mostly focuses on the girls, for Eve, he makes it sound weird. So it fits, he guessed.
    I don't think you understand how much Sinbad aggravates him sometimes. He treats him like he's not human, and Oliver is definitely human. Sure, he's overly peppy and optimistic at times, but he is definitely human. And then Emily called the two who were sitting to action. And he couldn't resist getting to whack  him in the heat with a wooden sword. He's very good with a sword, mind you. He and his father use to use fake swords and swordfight in the street, it was fun. But he just prefers the bow and arrow better, obviously.
    Pluuuusss gods know Oliver Young could not say no to Emily, I mean she would ask him to jump off a bridge, and he would. It's weird. Hormones and stuff, he'll get over it;hopefully.
    "Aye, aye, Captain Emily."He laughed, jumping up onto the stage, grabbing a wooden sword. He put his book in the corner. No touchy.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/10/2014, 7:31 am

I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

"Cool." Eve said as Oliver got up, going to Emily's side. Oliver was practically like her big brother, so it was kind've weird of how close he was with Emily, her awesome half-sister that acts like her mother at times. And then there was Sinny, who was always getting on her nerves though she'd never be mean to him for strange reasons. They were weird. But who cares? They're her friends.
    But that was kind've mean, Sinbad stating the obvious about her little "accidents". But she was lucky that she hasn't broken any bones yet. At least, her own.
    Eve actually wanted to go with her half-sister but Ollie took that spot so she was stuck with Sinbad. She didn't mind, much.

"What are the orders, captain Sinbad?" Faking a pirate accent over her normal one, she lept to Sunbad's side.

WORDS ▴ NOTES

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:54 pm