A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Huntress

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Huntress Empty Huntress

Post by Mason 9/21/2014, 2:52 pm

Pictures:

Name: Cleo Auina Elbadores. Her middle name comes from her great-great-grandmother, great-grandmother, grandmother, and mother; it was a family name that was starting a trend that the first born was named 'Auina,' but her mother broke it when she made it her middle name.
    Mortal Parent: As stated, Cleo's mortal parent is Auina Jepson (nee Elbadores (the Fourth)). Auina is a middle-age (forty-three years old) women who is a chef and owns her own restaraunt in New York. She is working to make it an all-across-American establishment, and later on, a world-wide establishment. But, yeah, for now, she owns a restaraunt in New York, which she is also the chef for. She can see through the Mist.

Cleo has a step-father: Tarin Jepson. Tarin and Auina married each other when Cleo was just about a year and a half old. Soon enough, they decided to have a baby, which was Elle. They also eventually had Ian and Mac, together, too. Tarin is a scientist; he specializes in Biology, specifically, but he scadaddles (word?) in Space/Rocket Sciene, too.

I'm not sure where to mention this, but Cleo also has three step-sisters and a step-brother: Elle (age thirteen), Ian (age eleven), and Mackenzie/Mac for short (age seven).

God Parent: Cleo is a daughter of Triton, the minor god of water. He disguised himself as a Marine Biologist, named Alan Searock and went into New York, about seventeen years ago, to study patterns in the Atlantic Ocean. While there, he met Auina, who was there on a visit from England. After talking a bit, they realized they loved each other. Auina moved to New York City then. Soon enough, Auina was pregnant. After Cleo was born, Triton left about two days later, telling Auina who he truly was. He left her speechless.
    Date of Birth: Cleo was born on September 8th, 1998, age 16. I explained already a bit of what happened, but I'll explain more. It was a cool, breezy day, getting ready to turn completely autumn soon. A few colored leaves were already falling off nearby trees. Auina delivered Cleo at eight AM in the morning. Triton was present, wondering if he should spill the secret and leave yet. Auina thought the name 'Cleo,' was beautiful, and ran it by Triton. Triton agreed, not really paying attention. Auina, knowing she broke the family ritual about the name 'Auina,' decided to make it her middle name. Two days later, well, I explained that in God Parent.
    Place of Birth: Cleo was born in Unnamed Hospital, New York City, New York. She was delivered in room 208.
    Hometown: Cleo's hometown was New York City until she was five, when she and her family/step-family moved to Manhattan, into a larger house where it'd be more fitting for two parents, two kids, and a newborn baby (Ian).
    Race/Ethnicity: Cleo is Caucasian (white); she had never been out of the U.S. However, since her mother was from England, she has a slight British accent.
    Accent: As stated, a slight British one. It would be like talking to someone in the streets of England, but her accent is much less noticeable. It's a cross between a regular Eastern side of US accent and a slight British one. It is like a very toned down hard one, like someone from Norwich.
    Skin Tone: Pale, pale, pale, pale as can be. Her family always teased her; despite spending a lot of time in the sun, she is still ghost-pale.
    Eye Color: Cleo's eyes have been described as 'green like a emerald sea and very swirly.' Her eyes are very beautiful.
    Hair Color: Cleo's hair is dark black. She had never touched dye before; her hair was naturally this.
    Hair Length: Cleo's hair hoes to about mid-back, and she likes it that way. When she was younger, her mother forced her to get a haircut that was to her shoulders, and she hated it very much. She will never have it shorter than her mid-back ever, ever, ever again.
    Height: Cleo is about 5'5".
    Weight: Cleo is only about 115 pounds.
    Body Type: She is very skinny.
    Appearance: Cleo has green eyes. They are very beautiful, and were explained a bit above. Her hair is a natural black. It is very pretty, but can sometimes be a mess. She is very pale, and looks like she's glowing. Cleo typically wears expensive clothes, coming from a wealthy family. She also has a few nice dresses and such. She has lots of pairs of shoes, flip-flops being the most common, because that's her favorite type of shoe. Being at the beach a lot, she has a few binkinnis, most of which are black.
    Weapon: Cleo has a silver longsword, about 3 feet tall and half a foot wide. It is very sharp. She got it when she joined. Here is a picture of it.
    Spoiler:
    She also has a bow and Celestial Bronze-tip arrows. On the bow is an ingravement of a trident. Her bow is her favorite weapon, and she uses it well. Here is a picture of it.
    Spoiler:
    Armor: Cleo has the smallest type of Celestian Bronze armor.
    Pet(s): Cleo recently got a pet wolf. It's name is Dilbert. It is very aggressive towards other animals and people, but very nice to Cleo, because she treats him well. Cleo has even recently learned how to ride him using a custom-made saddle made by her Huntress buddies. It is a grey wolf, about average size (four feet tall, three feet wide or so, four feet long, etc.). It's excellent for hunting and a great pet.
    Skills/Talents:

• Shooting a bow and arrow
    • Swimming
    • Getting along with animals
    • Using her longsword
    • Before becoming a Huntress, she was very good at getting boys. She still secretly doesn't want to give up dating or marriage
    • Video games (a brother helped that)
    • Building legos
    • School

Flaws:

• Scared of snakes
    • Scared that Artemis will find out her secret about still liking boys
    • Scared of loosing a hunt
    • Claustrophic
    • Scared of heights
    • Allergic to bees (badly)
    • Not a very good dancer
    • Hates pimples/acne
    • Scared of slimy-things
    • Can be a bit whiny
    • Can be irresponsible
    • One ear appears slightly bigger than the other (appearance flaw)

Strengths:

• Singing
    • Hunting

Weaknesses:

• Dancing

• Boys
    • Music
    • Hanging out with her girls
    • Sleepovers
    • Hunting
    • Swimming/Water
    • Jogging
    • Eating
    • School

Dislikes:

• Bugs
    • Dry places
    • Dark places
    • Sloppy Jo's
    • Football
    • Egos

Fears: Basically, look at the flaws.
    Personality: Cleo is a very kind and fun loving girl. She likes to be active and do very many things, especially with her friends. She can be a bit irresponsible with this type of stuff, although. She isn't exactly a party girl, just loves fun. Cleo volunteers and helps people with their needs. She can be a bit stubborn with a few things. Cleo likes boys still, even though she's not supposed to, since becoming a Huntress. Overall, she's a nice and fun person, with a hint of daring.
    Powers:

• Water control: she can control up to seven gallons at a time, up to ten times a day. She has a twenty-five minute recharge. She has to be within half a mile of a source of water to do this. The seven gallons disappears into the air if she doesn't use it within five minutes.
    • Talking: she can talk to any animal that uses water as it's environment some part in their life cycle. There's no limit, because it's...talking.
    • Breathing: she can breathe underwater.

Years as Hunter: Cleo has been a Huntress for only about a month now.
    Life Before the Hunters: Cleo was born in New York City, NY to Auina and Triton. I kind of explained this part already all around the form, so I'm going to skip to the time she was a toddler. After moving into her new house, and shortly after Mac was finally born, she started noticing weird things happen in school, and that she couldn't sit still. She was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia, both. Despite this, she fought on and found out to really like school and be good at it. When she turned twelve, her good friend, Jeunfre, revealed to her that he was half-goat; a satyr. He wanted to get Cleo to camp before any monster attacks started occuring. Jeunfre told Auina about CHB, as well as Cleo. Now, Auina knew about Triton and such, but nothing about camp, making this story have a twist. Jeunfre showed her directions to camp, and they took a boat there, on demand of Jeunfre, because of Triton's territory. She claimed nothing bad could happen to them when they were in water. But, this wasn't true.

They got attacked by a Cyclops, on another boat, following them. Jeunfre killed it, and they eventually got to camp safely. Cleo was claimed that night, despite already knowing from earlier on that she was a Triton kid. She was in camp for four years, until she was offered by Thalia Grace to become a Huntress, recently. She accepted the offer, but didn't realize about the boys' rule thing. She still badly wanted to be a Huntress, though, and accepted the oath, but never planned to tell anyone her secret. She is now a month into Huntress-ing.

Roleplaying Example: Cleo walked around the Huntress camp, thinking about her fellow sisters and such. She thought back to the day she accepted being a Huntress, thinking it would be a fun oppurtunity. She still thought it was fun, but she was excluded from all boys. Even her so called "sisters," didn't want to accept the fact that boys were OKay. She thought this made them a bit stubborn. Who honestly wanted to be a virgin forever? She didn't understand this.
    Notes:N/A

Last edited by Mason on 9/23/2014, 6:47 am; edited 9 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Huntress Empty Re: Huntress

Post by Kendall 9/21/2014, 3:38 pm

Unnamed Hospital is a very creative name.

Don't Hunters usually receive silver weapons after joining the Hunt, or...? And what do you mean by the "smallest type" of armor -- the most minimal armor she could get that would still offer protection?

How large is her bear, exactly, and where did she get it? What species is it?

What's the most powerful thing she can do with water? How long does each usage of her first power last?

I think satyrs are supposed to be male-only. And how did a satyr manage to kill a bunch of Cyclopes?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/21/2014, 3:47 pm

Ikr
    Edited. Like, the skinniest/smallest, because she's a little thang.
    Edited.
    Well, basically anything with 7 gallons. Blast someone in the face I guess? Edited.
    Edited.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 9/21/2014, 7:08 pm

could you maybe describe her accent a bit more? there are lots of types of english accents, just like there are lots of american accents and such

our requirements on pets is that you can't have an illegal animal as a pet, and bears fall under that category, sorry!!

i'm going to have to say no to the water invisibility; not even percy had that ability, and he's the son of the most powerful sea god
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/21/2014, 7:15 pm

Edited.

Char form; huntresses rules wrote:Hunters can get several types of pets that normal demigods cannot -- these animals are normally reserved for hunting (e.g. hawks, falcons, ravens, wolves, etc.)

Edited.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 9/21/2014, 8:54 pm

oh, oops! sorry, forgot about that

people have all sorts of different accents in the streets of england depending on where in england you are. there's a difference between a posh british accent and a cockney accent just like there is in the typical american accent and a southern american accent
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/22/2014, 4:44 am

Um, I have to back up Lila's first point here. I'm saying no to the bear. Yes, Hunters may have pets that normal demigods can't have, but these pets have to be reserved for hunting. Bears aren't. A wolf, a hunting dog, a falcon and birds of prey are generally okay, but no bear.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/22/2014, 7:01 am

Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/22/2014, 8:35 am

→ Isn't she a bit heavy for the wolf? I mean, it'd be like riding a dog.
    → Appearance is how she looks like, not what she wears.
    → If the scar is from when she was six, shouldn't it have disappeared by now?
    → For the weakness part, remember that Hunters don't get ill.
    → How did she not realize about the no-boys-rule? The pledge is pretty clear.
    → Also, I don't get the last part of the RP example. Why should the Hunters act like that? Thalia keeps using her powers and so do pretty much everybody else. I don't think male god parents are any problem because they can't be dated either way.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 9/22/2014, 2:59 pm

obviously i'm not an admin, but as an english girl myself, i think you could benefit from narrowing her accent down a little more. has she got a posh london accent, or a yorkshire accent, or a cockney accent? they're all quite different, really.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/22/2014, 5:42 pm

-I asked my mother, and even had this train of thought before putting this, and as said, she's a little thang. I think a wolf could hold her. Granted, he couldn't go full speed, but he would be able to carry her.
    -I know, but I think that's a bit useless, tbh; I already described her, and gave three pictures of her.
    -Not necessarily. My friend is 12, and when he was a baby, he had a pimple. Long story short his mother popped it, and he still has a mark from it twelve years later. And in this case, it was worse; she cut herself accidentally with an apple-cutting knife.
    -Edited.
    -She's irresponsible, as said; she was kinda like 'oh hey, this is cool!' and didn't really pay attention. It's like when you join a site. Do you really read the Terms and such? xD

Also, for the accent, I don't really know. Watch a 'Paige from WWE Promo,' or something of the such, and imagine her accent, just dialed down a lot.
    -Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/22/2014, 6:14 pm

• In the short term, I believe she could, but in the long term? Carrying her weight for a long time can seriously damage the wolf's spine.
    • Yeah, um, still describe her. Pictures don't cover it.
    • When I got surgery on my hand last year it took eleven month for the scar to disappear. It was a surgery scar, which is the scar you have when they open your hand and stitch it back together.
    • Well, I read the terms and conditions.... And joining the Hunt isn't like joining a forum, you make a choice for your whole life so you better pay attention to the implications. Anyhow. You should still state the accent like Bee suggested.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/22/2014, 6:33 pm

-I just meant that as a cool plus to add to her; I didn't mean to this to be, like, her replacement for cars. She doesn't ride him like very often.
    -Edited.
    -Edited.
    -I'm...not sure. Maybe eventually I'll think of something, when I'm posting, but maybe she was looking off at something in the distance or the sort, or admiring the camp.
    -Alright. Paige's accent is a hard one. She's from Norwich. So, imagine her accent, then tone it down. That's her specific accent.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/23/2014, 4:44 am

I'm not exactly sure the pointy ear is a flaw, tbh. I find pointy ears rather attractive because they give people a Bilbo flair. Like hairy feet.
    I digress.
    Just edit a facial flaw in (bushy eyebrows, some irregular teeth, too thin nose or anything really) and I approve this form.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/23/2014, 6:47 am

Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia