A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!) Empty Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!)

Post by Mason 10/23/2014, 6:57 am

Warning: this topic contains minor/medium (depending on how picky you are) Blood of Olympus spoilers.

After packing up last night and getting plane tickets, and all that junk today, Jason finally arrived at the Roman camp, where he would be attending college: Camp Jupiter, named after the Roman version of Zeus, Jupiter Optimus Maximus. He wore a comfy orange Nike shirt and a jacket, because it was fairly cold in these October days. He was in a taxi, looking around, until he saw the two Roman demigods guarding the camp. He paid the driver, and sneaked his way up there. After explaining he was Greek, and from Camp Half-Blood, he went in, which started with the Caldecott Tunnel.

He saw the Little Tiber in the distance. He huffed a bit, swinging his lugguage around. He thought that only Romans could cross the Tiber, but that rule might've changed. He went over to it, looking down into it. He didn't know what this stuff could do to him, a Greek, so he looked around for any Roman campers that might be able to help him. He was up on one knee, continuing to observe.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!) Empty Re: Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!)

Post by beanie 10/23/2014, 7:30 pm

Take me far away

Even though Jordan hasn't been here long, she had heard the stories. Of how Percy couldn't cross Little Tiber because he was Greek. It was pretty cool but scary at the same time for Jordan. She didn't want to test that theory out any time soon.  The only thing she could really say from experience was that she liked Little Tiber. Taking walks along the shore line calmed her nerves.
    So there she was, walking along the shoreline with her hands in her pockets. Fall was coming, which happens to be her favorite season but it was also getting colder. That was why she dressed warm; her favorite blue sweatshirt that has Mickey Mouse and Minnie on it digital art, back jeans, and her gray sneakers. Her hair was cut short today, hidden under a gray beanie.

What the...? There was this boy staring into the river, which was strange. He looked way older than her, more attractive, but she had never seen him before. Weird.
    "You do know you can cross over right?" At least if your Roman. She added in her head.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!) Empty Re: Jason's Arrival (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS!)

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 6:49 am

Jason's eyes turned towards the girl who had asked him a question about if he knew he could cross the Tiber. "Actually, I'm not sure about that. I'm a Greek demigod from Camp Half-Blood. I think this Tiber deflects Greeks, and even if that rule's changed, I don't want to be the first test subject." He stood up. "Is there a bridge or something?" he asked, looking around. He knew they couldn't have just invited Greeks to come over just to not let them get past the Tiber. He could attempt some magic thing, but that probably wouldn't fly too well with the praetors.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/24/2014, 7:46 am

OOC: um...can I still post here or has this gotten some kind of thing between you two?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/24/2014, 7:54 am

Take me far away

OOC: sure you could come in, maybe there could be a three way friendship
    BIC:Woah. Jordan's eyes went wide and she was at lost for words. Now she was stumped, this was a predicament. She had no powers to help him and plus he was Greek. Romans and Greeks don't mix, is she supposed to hate him?

"Oh uh....." She trailed off, biting her lip. "I'm not sure what to do."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/24/2014, 8:00 am

OOC: Okay, I'm jumping in. I was asking because this was supposed to be Jason&Tiberia. So yeah :P

BIC:
    "Lemme help, then," Tiberia said.

She had seen her good friend Jordan near the Little Tiber and had decided to join her, overhearing her short conversation with the new -- apparently Greek -- guy whilst walking towards them. She was dressed in a white tank top, its color emphasizing the caramel nuances of her brown skin, navy blue shorts and gladiator sandals. She had accessorized with nautical jewelry: a golden anchor necklace and braided ankle bracelets in blue and white with golden crab and rudder charms. Her glossy black curls were swept over her shoulder and she had Imperial gold arm greaves. Yes it was fall, but Roman legionnaires were expected to be tough and cultivate a top physical condition; it wasn't a fresh little wind that'd make her give up her summer outfits, especially after years of visiting the frigidarium.
    She extended a hand over the Little Tiber and ordered him to part, her fingers trembling a bit from exercising control the powerful current of the river. The waters churned and foamed but nonetheless separated, forming a kind of liquid alleyway in which he could comfortably walk through with his luggage.

"There you go," she said, "but hurry up, I can't play Moses for very long."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 4:09 pm

ooc: Yeah, I meant it to be for us three. Sorry for the inconvenience. ):

bic: Jason noticed the new girl build him a "bridge," after the other girl had seemed clueless of what to do. He walked through the bridge, with his luggage, now on the side they were on. He smiled at them both, then nodded to the girl who had built him the bridge. "Thanks. Uhm, well, I'm Jason Sungo, age nineteen, son of Hecate- or Trivia, as you girls probably know her by. I will be attending college in New Rome. Could you girls possibly show me the way there?" He looked at everything in the distance. It seemed amazing, and ten times more technologically advanced than his home, Camp Half-Blood. That didn't surprise him, knowing how formal the Romans were compared to the Greeks. He rubbed his right arm- he knew he'd have to get a tattoo or something, or at least he was pretty sure of it. He was a big fan of that. Despite attending college here, he didn't feel comfortable wearing the Roman mark. He'd always be a Greek.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/24/2014, 4:21 pm

"Well hi, I'm Tiberia, granddaughter of Neptune," she said with a welcoming smile then passed an arm around her friend's neck. "And this is Jordan, the kickass daughter of Vesta. Come on, Mr Sungo, let us show you round. You wanna go first to New Rome, I take it? We don't do Greeks in the legion... Well, most of the time we don't."

She took a part of his luggage and skirted the military camp, walking on the path along the Little Tiber. His luggage was heavy, but after six years of running around in legionnaire equipment, it was hardly a challenge. Tiberia's frame was slim but athletic, with little bulges of muscle here and there from carrying her armor, shield and pilum all the time. It didn't look like it, but Imperial gold was weighty.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/24/2014, 5:22 pm

Take me far away

Tiberia is cool. She isn't cool though when she sneaks up on Jordan, which was a lot of times. This time Jordan almost fell into the water and was very pissed at Tiberia. But she couldn't stay mad at her friend, she was too cool with her water powers that helped the Greek boy over.
    There was no need for introductions, Tiberia had that covered that. Jordan gave her friend a quick hug though before following the two down the river bank. She had nothing to carry, yay!

"Why'd you decide to come to New Rome for collage? Finally realized how awesome Romans are?" She was really joking.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 6:11 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tiberia. And please, call me Jason. Anyway, yeah, New Rome sounds good. Wherever the college is." His attention was then turned to Jordan's question. He didn't really know what to say at first. It was because he heard the college here was good, and also, a biggie was that in a regular college, he'd have to keep his demigodness to himself. Here, he could interact with demigods twenty-four seven. Now, there might have been mortals here, but that wasn't the point. "I thought it'd give me a good education head-start," was all he said to Jordan, before going quiet. He followed Tiberia. "You don't have to get my luggage, I'm good, but thanks!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/25/2014, 6:15 pm

The guy obviously hadn't realized that Tiberia had called him Mr Sungo jokingly, not in a formality rush. She was crazy, but not like that.

"I carry twice that weight every day with my equipment," she told him. "These suitcases here are pillows."

After five minutes, they had gotten around the military camp and continued towards New Rome. "Those over there are the Fields of Mars," she told him. "Pretty much where we have our wargames. And that is the temple hill," she added, gesturing to a round hill with several temples on them, some newer ones under construction ever since Jason Grace had vowed to give shrines to every god.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 7:49 pm

Take me far away

Jordan shrugged her shoulders at Jason's (she's gonna start calling him Mr. Sungo like Tiberia) answer. "Well, you can't find any better place than here." She didn't really care about education, all she cared was living here. And maybe having some fun at the clubs at times.
    They passed the Fields of Mars, Jordan could see the new construction of the temples. She had yet been to any war games there and she was happy that she hasn't.

"So, whats your camp like?" She's very curious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:09 pm