A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter Empty patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter

Post by jake. 10/23/2014, 7:03 am

patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter NickRobinson_0011-private

∆Name:
    ezwin brighton carter, my nicknames include ezzie, ez, bry, carter or winnie. but mainly ezzie or ez.

∆Age: sixteen.

∆Gender: male.

∆Eyes: they're blue, kind of icy.

∆Hair:
    brown, gelled up and swept to one side.

∆Height: around five foot ten.

∆Body Type: thin, skinny, yet broad shouldered.

∆Skin Color: quite tan, like he just came from a short day in italy.

∆God Parent:
    boreas, the god whos wintry breath brought on the cold, harsh winter. a.k.a, the dude who's the god of the north wind and winter. pretty cool.... right?

∆Mortal Parent:
    my mum is dead. yeah, no worries. i'm okay. *sniffles softly* her name was hazelle carter, she died after a long battle with heart cancer. (interviewer mumbles 'sucks, man. sucks.') yeah. it does kinda suck.

∆Country of Origin: *mumbling* uh, i guess i was born denver. yeah, not much too it.

∆Pets: i have a cat back at home, with my step-dad, but i dunno, i never paid much attention to it. here i prefer to just hang out with the pegasi, i guess. (interviewer: my little pony.) *laughs* yup, my lil' poneh.

∆Talents: i'm pretty weird, skipper. i say all sorts of awkward stuff, like movie and book quotes and blah. but that has nothing to do with my talents, heh. um, i have this talent for looking amazing- what? (interviewer laughs) and i suppose i'm a swift climber. i'm an okay artist, i suppose.  roger that, son.

(interviewer: okay, well, thanks for the interview. we'll fill out the rest of the sheet.) okay, bya. may the force be with you, chopper. (interviewer. right. bye.)

∆Weapon**: ez is a strategist major, so he gotta keep up with the warzone things, yeah? he's got some mean looking weapons.

ez has a 2 foot cb sword and leather sheath. the sword is always at his belt, no matter what. it's his standard. it's blade is painted white, with blue paint curling off of it, representing tendrils of frost.

ezzie also has a double bladed spear, a spearhead at both ends of the wooden handle. the handle is wrapped in leather, and the spearheads are painted a deadly red. if he's in his armor, he keeps it strapped over his back, but if not, he keeps it in his bracelet form. it transforms into a leather bracelet.

ezzie has two long cb knives at his belt, but they transform into silver rings. he only uses them for emergencys. they're one foot long each.

if armor counts as weapons, ezzie has a bullet proof vest that works like a breast plate, but just looks cooler. it's cb.

∆Personality:
    ez is weird. he's quite social, and he's the joker of his group of mates. everyone used to rely on him if the group is in a bad mood, but hey, ezzie isn't some court jester, right? he's fairly social, as said before, but he'll just sit around in the mess hall mostly, playing games on his ipod touch. he can be kind of really annoying sometimes, since he's always trying to make people laugh with his wacky jokes. he swears alot, but mainly just for fun.

∆Flaws: he's a bit nuts, making people think he's weird, he's got a fear of snakes and spiders. he also has a fear of being ignored, and a very low pain resistance.

∆Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): ezwin can control air, meaning that he can airbend. he can create small shapes out of it, like apples or a small boat, but nothing bigger than that. once the shapes are made, they're solid, and turn white, so that you can actually see them. he can make 10 objects a day, with 10 minutes cooldown. this also means he can control the temperature of the air in a diametre of 20 feet around him. he can lower it up to 20 degrees, and raise it up to 10. the objects turn into a gust of wind after 15 minutes.

ezwin can shoot icicles out of his fingers as weapons. they usually vary between the sizes of 5 centimetres to 25 centimetres. he can shoot 10, one out of each finger. he can do this three times a day, with one hour cooldown. they travel at a speed of 10kmh. they range up to 15-20 feet.

ezwin can create a snow cloud above someones head, making it snow on them. if he concentrates hard enough, however, he can also make it hale. the hale chunks can be as big as a maximum of a bottle cap. he can do this 5 times a day, but he can only make it hail once in those 5 times. they last 3 minutes at the most, and mostly produces about 5 litres of snow. which is basically 5 litres of water. if he makes it hail, however, it lasts 1 minute, and uses up 3 litres of snow. the cloud is about double the size of the persons head its snowing on, so it varies. He has to have a 35 minute cooldown.

∆Life Before Camp*: ezwin was brought up in a foster home. he was put there at the age of 6, because of his mothers heart cancer. she always had to be in hospitals. it wasn't really all too great for ezzie. eventually, though, a satyr picked him up from the foster home at the age of 10 and brought him to camp. he got claimed shortly after.

∆RP Example*: ezwin walked in. he sat down. he read a book. "this is a pretty good book." he said. he left. he took the book with him.

∆Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Jake Landry on 10/25/2014, 2:48 am; edited 4 times in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter Empty Re: patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter

Post by moriarty 10/23/2014, 7:48 am

I assume his spear is CB?

How long are his knives?

How low could he drop the temperature? (I assume he lowers it as he's a son of Boreas)

What's the cooldown for the snow power? Is it just made to be annoying?

Add a little bit more to personality.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter Empty Re: patience, patience gets us nowhere, fast -- ezwin carter

Post by jake. 10/23/2014, 7:56 am

Edited. Also, yup, the spear is CB.

The cooldown is 30 minutes, and yup, it's mainly made to be annoying as heck.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 10/23/2014, 8:11 am

I assume you mean fahrenhiet in the temperature lowering.

Out of curiousity, who's your FC?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/23/2014, 8:42 am

Yup. Fahrenheit.

Nick Robinson.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/23/2014, 2:58 pm

Is his fear of snakes and spiders crippling (ie: he'd faint or start crying at the sight of them)? If not, add two more flaws.

For the powers:
    - Are his air-objects permanent or do they fade after a while? Can other children of air gods manipulate them?
    - Decrease the amount of degrees Fahrenheit that he can lower the temperature by -- 20 sounds like it would work.
    - How far can his icicles go at most?
    - How long do the hail/snow clouds last, and how much snow can accumulate? How large is the cloud, and what's his cool-down between usages? Does his snow and hail melt normally?

So, while his mother was in the hospital, his stepdad just didn't want to/couldn't deal with him anymore and stuck him in a foster home?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/24/2014, 3:58 am

1. He'll start crying most of the time, yup, but if he's with his friend/girlfriend, he'll try not to, but it usually fails. If they're really big, he'll have a major panic attack, maybe even faint.
    2. They fade after around 15 minutes/turn into a gust of wind.
    3. Edited.
    4. They range up to maybe 15-20 feet, depending on how long they are, the further they go.
    5. They last around 3 minutes. edited. edited. edited. Yup, it melts just like normal snow.

Basically, yes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 3:41 pm

(I'd suggest you still add in another flaw or two.)

Powers:
    - Edit that note about the objects in. You didn't answer my question about other kids with air powers being able to manipulate his objects.
    - Anything else he can do with his air manipulation?
    - Edit in the range of his icicles. How fast do they go?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/25/2014, 2:48 am

1. Editeeed! I added the fear of being ignored.
    2. Edited, and nope, they can't.
    3. Nope. xD
    4. Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/25/2014, 1:19 pm

Just to be clear: When you say "small boat" for his air-item powers, do you mean an actual boat or some sort of toy boat?

For the temperature power: How long does the change last, and how many times a day can he do this? Is the change gradual or sudden, and when he hits his time limit does the temperature go back to normal gradually or all of a sudden?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:48 am