A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

bring colour to my skies

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

bring colour to my skies Empty bring colour to my skies

Post by Marceline 12/6/2014, 2:29 am

bring colour to my skies 13zsbdk

Name: Tristan Theodore Parkley. But goes by his middle name, or Theo for short. His name was given to him by his biological father.

D.O.B: July 15.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Height: 165cm

Body Type: Athletic and slightly muscular. The slightest bit.

Skin Color: tan

God Parent: Ourania, goddess muse of astronomy and astronomical writing

Mortal Family: biological father: Michael Thomas Fletcher Hemmings ((see what I did there? no... :( okay then...)).
    adoptive mother: Luna Emerald Hunter. Quite young and really kind. Adopted him when he was four.
    adoptive sister: Selena Darcy Hunter. She's Tristan's older sister by two years. She was also adopted when she was ten.

Country of Origin: Malta.

Pets: none

Talents: ~ Can speak Maltese, the language he grew up with mostly.
    ~ Very good visuals when it comes to color schemes, what patterns suit etc.
    ~ Soccer, he played for his school and he is quite good at it too.
    ~ baseball, another sport he's good at and played for his school.

Weapon: A watch that can turn into a cb sword by turning the handle (the thing that change
    the time) anticlockwise. He changes it back with a small command "change" in maltese. He also owns a dagger - also cb - and only uses it as a back up.

Personality: Tristan is a walking travesty. There was a time where he was a laid back, happy, carefree guy though now he has anxiety attacks and is always freaking out about the smallest sound or unexpected movements. He is quite fidgety and clumsy. He is quite nervous when it comes to conversations and always tries to escape a crowd of people. If you get to know him he is loyal and has a sense of humour too.

Flaws: ~ has anxiety attacks
    ~ claustrophobic
    ~ paranoid
    ~ clumsy

Powers: ~ can communicate with Pegasus as they are Ourania's sacred animal.
    ~ can display the night sky or any constellation/star etc in his hands and appears like a hologram. Can only show the night sky of the hemisphere he is in. It appears as 30 cm in width and 20 cm in height. If an object goes through it the image will ripple before disappearing. If he moves his hands (like a lot) it will disappear. He can only do this two times a day and he needs to have fourty minute rest. It will last 3 minutes
    ~ can name all the constellations

Other: He has been at camp since he was 12 so he has been here for two years and stays year round.

Life Before Camp: He hardly knew his father, actually he didn't know his father. His father wasn't ready for the responsibility so he gave him to the orphanage, leaving a note about different things such as his name, apologies and why his life may become different to him as he got older. When he was four he was adopted by a lovely lady named Luna. He lived quite happily and at school he was well-known. He was such a happy guy. At 12 though was when that all went down hill. He and his friend, Ian, were playing around with his father's (Ian's father) gun at a nearby bridge. This is the part were I say Tristan accidentally killed his friend. Yeah, it's not really that funny. Ian was shot in the chest and fell into the rapid waters below the bridge. Even if he hadn't fell Ian still wouldn't have survived. And this is where Tristan was taken to camp. Luna had been told (by his father's note) all the demigodyness and she wanted Tristan to be safe from the police so she sent him to camp via plane.

RP Example: Tristan sat beneath his duvet with his knees close to his chest. It was night time. There was a cool breeze softly coming through the window and tingling his neck. He was beaded with sweat. It made him feel sticky but he was too paranoid to wash it off. He had woken up for the millionth time from a bad dream. That was normal for a demigod. But Tristan felt as if he got an overload. He ran a hand through his hair. His breathing was shaky. He couldn't simply stop thinking about the accident, even if it had happened two years ago.

Notes: fc is troye sivan

Last edited by Marceline on 12/6/2014, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

bring colour to my skies Empty Re: bring colour to my skies

Post by Kendall 12/6/2014, 3:59 pm

Powers:
    - How long at most could the hologram last?
    - Naming all the constellations seems more like a talent, unless you mean he knows them all naturally.

Life Before Camp:
    - You say his dad left a note "about different" -- it's cut off there, so could you please edit in what you were trying to say there?
    - So what happened in between his life from going into the orphanage to the incident with the gun?
    - Did Tristan's dad know where camp was because of Ourania?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/6/2014, 4:08 pm

• hologram could last up to 3 minutes
    • it comes naturally

• EDITED
    • yeah, it was one of the things his father wrote in the note.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/6/2014, 4:45 pm

Edit in the hologram time limit and I think this looks approvable.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/6/2014, 4:54 pm

EDITED :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby