A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tea Time

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Tea Time Empty Tea Time

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2015, 11:01 pm

Noon time is tea time! I said as I walked to the Mess Hall, earning a few laughs from some of the younger campers. Rabid hopped along beside me ad I smiled as I entered the pavilion. Then I saw them. The cakes and pastries and teas like I used to have from my old house. I made a beeline for the delectable and teas. I threw a table cloth on the table and set up the entire tea set withing seconds. I loved tea time, especially when it was with Hatter. I noticed some of the others eying me and i frowned.If you don't like Tea Time then you can go fall into the Sea of Tears. I said with my hands on my hips before I put some of the cakes into the offering for my mother. I sat and put Rabid on the table so he could have some tea and cakes. I sipped mine and tilted my makeshift hatter hat on my head to an angle so it looked off center. Oh how I loved being mad.

Ze Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=145191484
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Tea Time Empty Re: Tea Time

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 3:20 pm

Salem was sitting in the corner near the window reading her book. She noticed a girl come in talking to a rabbit? Urgh, people were so crazy nowadays. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. A skull necklace was around her neck and a plate of finished wings were in front of her on the table.

The girl continued to draw her attention. She wondered what she was wearing. Looked like a mental patient out of a cartoon.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 3:25 pm

I giggled and placed a few extra places on the table to the Maniae i figured would show soon. I poured some hot mint tea in Rabids cup and gave him some carrot cakes. Dont eat them all now Rabid. You don't want to get sick like the last time. i giggled some more and noticed a girl sitting by the window with a book. I excused myself and skipped over to her, my blonde curled hair bouncing as my hat almost fell off. Alice Little at your service. Your presence is requested at the Tea Party. I said taking off my hat and bowing to the girl. Manners were always important. I stood straight up and put my hat back on at its angle with a smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 3:38 pm

Salem stared at the girl when she started talking to her white rabbit again. It was a shame someone hasn't knocked some sense into her. She turned her attention back to her spell book, reading the incantations that was inscribed inside.
    Great, now she's coming over here to bother me. She said to herself before the girl, apparently named Alice, came over to ask her to 'Tea Time'.

Tea time? What was this, Alice and Wonderland? Salem shook her head slowly and stayed where she was. She wasn't about to fuel this fire that was insanity.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 3:43 pm

My smile turned downward till it was a frown.Oh come on! Hatter isn't here to join me and the stupid Door Mouse hates me. Please please please!!!!! I asked. The Maniae were excilent company but i needed to at least try and befriend some campers here.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 3:51 pm

She snapped her book close and stood up. "Fine! Anything to make you stop talking."The daughter of Hecate marched over to Alice's table and took a seat across from her rabbit. "What are you looking at?" She grukbled before looking away and around the mess hall. Soon her black cat, Cleo, ran inside and jumped on Salem's lap.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 3:59 pm

I giggled with glee and skipped back to the table. Then i noticed the cat.Stupid cat. I mumbled under my breath as I went back to pouring the tea and passing out cakes. A few of the Maniae floated in and becan singing their tea. To the other campers it looked like the tea was floating and disappearing but I saw their faces and everything as they ate and spoke with me. I chatted along and soon we got back onto the topic of Wonderland. I miss it terrible. The flower forest and sea of Tears. The Bandersnatch is probably worries sick about me and Hatter still has my place at his table saved. What do you think demigoddess? Ever dream of Wonderland? I said with my British accent and sipping at my tea as Rabid hopped all over the table sniffing around.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 4:10 pm

Salem saw the tea cups floating and disappearing from view. What type of magic was this? If it's even magic. Her facial hair expression changed when Alice started talking about 'The Hatter' and things of that nature. "You are seriously deluded if you think you're the actual Alice from the cartoon." She stated coldly, stroking the back of Cleo's fur.

"And who are you talking to?!" Salem asked, looking between her and the tea cups.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 4:18 pm

I giggled and Rabid bounced all over the table.The Maniae cant be seen by you dummy. I'm not that fool of a Jubjub bird Alice that Lewis Carroll wrote about. I'm seen Wonderland, its not kind at all. Just enjoy the Tea Time I smiled and threw my arms up, spilling some of my tea on the table cloth. the Maniae whispered some things to me and I scowled. That's not nice! Play nice Friends! And don't insult the girl! I said as I threw some tea at one of the creatures, spilling it over them and allowing a quick gimps at its shape to normal eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 4:25 pm

"I'm just about over this little charade of yours, girl!" She stood up and slammed her hands on the table. It wasn't good to get this daughter of Hecate mad. When she's mad, things start combusting. "And if you've seen Wonderland, tha I'm the Evil Queen." She growled, gripping the table cloth. Cleo had been looking at the rabbit like a piece of meat the entire time. She just needed a reason to pounce...
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 4:31 pm

I shrieked and dove for Rabid, catching him before the stupid cat did.There is no Evil Queen. I vanquished Queen Red and took her throne. I set Rabid down and he took off towards my cabin for safety from that stupid bloody cat.You, my sorry excuse for a guest, have no right to say what is real and what is not real. There is no limit as to what is real or not. If you do not show some respect I shall do what the old queen had done. I drew my vorpal sword and lined it up so it was down the center of my body. Some of the campers let out small gasps and I just stared daggers at the girl. Off with your head.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 4:43 pm

[color=#6633cc]"Show you some respect?! Respect?!" Salem screamed, causing the tea cups to explode. Mint tea and glass flying in every direction. "I'll show you some respect!" She growled and reached for her celestial bronze blade. "I do realize that you are a few potion vials short, but I will not let a little girl talk to me any old way!" She hissed. The cat had chased after the rabbit for enjoyment.
    "I would love to see you try to cut my head off.." She snapped, readying herself.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 4:49 pm

I felt myself grow undeniably angry and the Maniae around me began to appear behind me, now visible to the others, whispering of ways to kill the girl. But that's not what I wanted to do. I only wanted to show her that I wasn't all that mad. The Maniae began to shriek and holler louder and I turned my back to the girl to face them. YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT IT! I will do no such thing as kill this camper and I will do no such thing as give in to the anger that you are all products of. Now GO! I shouted as the Maniae cowered and flew away before disappearing from view entirely.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 4:57 pm

Salem noticed the maniae in their true form. She read in a book about the maniae and thay they were crazied spirits of the dead. Wait...crazied? Of course! This little brat was a daughter of Mania. Now it all made sense! She pulled out her dagger and threw it at the hall right behind her head, barely missing her skull.
    "I think it's off with your head. Better let, I could always use a blood sacrifice."She said with a wicked grin. Now of course, she would never kill a camper...well not on purpose. But she didn't know that.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 6:14 pm

I groaned, again with the horrible attitude. At least I could tell when to stop.Im not going to fight you Salem, daughter of Hecate. And before you ask I know who you are because the Maniae told me. I sheathed my sword and turned towards the table and where she stood. This was ridiculous, and that was saying something coming from a daughter of Mania. Now if you would so kind as to stop staring at me with the look of Queen Red I would be most gracious if you would help me clean up the mess you caused by exploding my teacups.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 6:38 pm

Salem stared at her with utter shock. Why should she ask her to help clean when she's the one who invited her over for 'tea'? Even though she did cause the glasses to break, but that was beside the point.

"How about this. You start to clean this mess up while I'll go back to my seat and fight the urge to struggle the daylights out of you. Okay? Okay." He rolled her eyes and started to walk back to her bench by the window.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 6:59 pm

I felt myself shrink. No matter what I did I could never get a friend here at camp. I sighed and started to pick up the broken tea cups and plates. This was usually how the Tea Times in Wonderland ended except those were usually full of laughter and merriment. ’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
    Long time the manxome foe he sought—
    So rested he by the Tumtum tree
    And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
    The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
    Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
    And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
    The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head
    He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
    Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
    He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    I spoke the poem with grace and fluidity. I memorized it by heart from when Hatter made me learn it so Queen Red didn't behead me when I was at her palace.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 7:28 pm

She watched as Alice began to clean up the mess. Salem was mean, but she wasn't completely heartless. The daughter of Hecate listened as she recited a poem. She opened her book and gustered toward the broken glass and said a spell. Soon the pieces slowly started to come back together. Forming the tea cups back into their orginal form. "There. Now stop being so depressing."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 7:54 pm

I smiled and put everything away once the cups were all fixed. I picked up my basket and walked over to the girl, extending a hand.Alice, daughter of Mania. Im sorry i was mean to you earlier Salem, daughter of Hecate, i guess I'm just no used to people here. I don't really have any friends either. i said as i lowered my head and the rim blocked my view. Both my hands held the basket's handles and i tried to not be too upset.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 7:59 pm

Salem sighed and shook her hand firmly. "Well if you continue to go around and telling people that you've been to Wonderland than what do you expect?" She asked her before letting go of her hand and closing her book. "And I guess I'm sorry for ruining your tea time..." She grumbled under her breath.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 8:04 pm

But I have been there. Honest! i said as I felt another wave of depression wash over me. Rabid came bounding into the room and i scooped him up petting behind his ears.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 8:26 pm

"Keep telling yourself that, okay?" She smirked and shook her head. Salem looked at the girl's rabbit. "Why doesn't he have a clock?" She asked with a sigh smirk on her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 8:36 pm

I couldn't help but giggle and set Rabid on the seat next to Salem, watching as he climbed into her lap. I dont make him wear his collar at camp. I haven't found any other rabbits let alone an albino one like Rabid White. i giggled again as I watched Rabid stand on his hind legs and try to sniff Salem's face, resting a front paw on her stomach to stand and not fall.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 9:02 pm

She nodded slowly. "I see..." Salem looked down at the rabbit in her lap and smiled ever so slightly. "I see I've made a new friend. How lucky am I." She mumbled as she looked down at the white rabbit. "I apologize for my cat's behavior. It's not every day she sees a rabbit."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 9:05 pm

I understand. I just hope Rabid isn't in any more danger. i said smiling and taking off my hat to smooth out my almost white hair before putting it back on.I do apologize for earlier though. It was very inappropriate and informal. For that i apologize. i said hanging my head down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:55 am