A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tea Time

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Tea Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea Time

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 9:29 pm

She smirked. "Well if Cleo really wanted to kill him, then he'll be dead." Salem said amusingly. She waved her apology away. "Stop saying your sorry. It makes you seem weak when you keep saying that, Alice."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 9:47 pm

But I am. At least I feel like I am here. I'm so new I don't know the layout the combat, nothing. I felt weaker than I had in months. This was absolutely horrible.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 9:53 pm

"You aren't weak. Use the gifts your mother gave you to make you strong." She instructed, crossing her arms as she looked up at the girl. "Why don't you sit. You're making me a bit nervous."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 10:18 pm

I sat down and folded my hands in my lap. I can't help it. And I d....I don't have any gifts. I said softly looking at my hands, my hat sliding off my head more and more.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 10:25 pm

]"You don't? But yet I see you command those crazied spirits a while ago. So you must have some form of power." She stated and crossed her legs under the table.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2015, 10:36 pm

I don't command them, I can simply talk to them. They know me well enough to know when I'm not in the joking mood so they flee. Being able to talk to them and see them even if they don't wish to be. I looked at Rabid and put him in my lap and began petting him out of habit.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/5/2015, 7:50 am

"Well being able to contact spirits on the other side seems like a powerful tool to me." She admitted and placed with the black stoned ring on her finger. "Can they hurt people?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2015, 11:10 am

I don't know. They always show up for tea but never really speak of anything other than Wonderland. Rabid doesn't like them all too much. I felt myself starting to slip into another topic. Focusing on one thing for too long hurt my brain. Out of habit I began using my tongue to play with my lip piercing that hatter gave me, hoping the multitasking would let me talk to Salem.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/5/2015, 4:09 pm

She nodded slowly, then shrugged. "Is that the only thing you can do?" Salem asked her, looking at her black painted finger nails. She really needed a manicure.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2015, 9:36 pm

I nodded then began tapping my boot heel on the ground furiously. So much to do and do little time to do it. I'm late! No! I had to keep calm but it was difficult. After being in Wonderland for so long I found it to be darn near impossible to sit still log other than sleeping.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 7:59 am

Salem watched as Alice became more and more fidgetive. Maybe it was her ADHD acting up, either that or she was just crazy. "Are you late for something? Because you seem to be.." She asked as she took a sip of her goblet. Unm...Dr. Pepper
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 3:02 pm

Late? Who's late? I'm not late. Nope not me. Perfectly fine. All bright and dandy. I said quickly as Rabid looked around, sensing my uneasiness. I couldn't stand it, simply sitting there and not doing anything. I saw Rabid hop off my lap and onto the bench, staring up at me with concerned red eyes. He knew when I was loosing it and believe me, I was almost lost. I quickly grabbed some hot tea I had still sitting out and drank it with a shaky hand to try and calm my nerves. everything is alright Alice, don't panic. You're not in Wonderland anymore. I mentally told myself. But what if I was. What if I was slowly loosing myself to Wonderland again? No! I couldn't go back. I couldn't see t like that again.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 4:26 pm

Salem looked at Alice with confused face. Was this one of the side affects of being a child of Mania being crazy? If it was. she sure is glad that she isn't one. "I know this isn't none of my business, but are you on some type of medication?" She asked with a tiny bit of concern. "Because it seems like you can't sit still to save your life."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 4:36 pm

I shook my head no, causing my blonde curled to bounce and my hat to land on the ground in front of Salem. I couldn't take medication, it conflicted with my sight of the Maniae. It also caused huge problems with my Tea Times and Rabid would get into the medicine again. Nope, no medicine. No need for that nasty stuff. Hatter banned me from having it. Can't hear the Maniae then. Can't have that, oh no. Can't have that at all. I said speaking a mile a minute. I drank more tea but it didn't seam to be working. Rabid hopped over to Salem and sat in her lap, curling into a small ball with his ears flat against his head and his eyes shut.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 5:41 pm

The daughter of Hecate crossed her arms again, studying the girl. "And who is this Hatter you keep talking about?" Salem asked her, wondering if this was all some type of facade. She highly doubted that she was putting on a show, but she just had to know for sure. Hm, maybe she might start talking about a smoking caterpillar.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 5:47 pm

I perked up and put my hat back on my head, still shaking slightly.Hatter is the hat maker for all of wonderland and the most mad and genius Netherling I have ever met in my whole life. He often has the best tea parties, don't tell March Hare I told you, but they often end it food throwing and that stupid cat bothering us. Mim is my favorite person in Wonderland though, even if he was the caterpillar last time I went there. Stupid little worm. I rambled on and on about the Netherlings and how much I missed them, feeling myself cry when I talked about the magnificent parties that were help in the palace of the moth king Mim.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 6:34 pm

"Wow, I see. You have quiet the imagination. Did you escape from a mental hospital or something" Salem mumbled when Cleo came running in, leaping onto her lap. Gods knows what this little monster had been doing while she was away from her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 6:44 pm

Oh no. nonononono. They let me go when I was fifteen, I'm been living at the orphanage for the past two years till I came here. Stupid place. The children were terrible! I snatched Rabid from Salem's lap when I saw the cat. Nasty cats always try to hurt my poor Rabid White.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 8:50 pm

Salem nodded slowly, trying to understand this girl's past histriy. "How did the orphanage put up with you and your manaei?" She asked. Cleo had hissed at Alice for moving Rabid away from her. Salem touched the back of Cleo's head to calm her down. "Shh!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 8:55 pm

I frowned and looked at Rabid in my lap.Doctor Bumby put me in solidarity unless i was in my meetings with him. I was picked on all the time, I could hear it through the walls. My Maniae were the only ones who were kind to me and talked to me, that only led to more problems though. Nobody really cares for a mad girl. I felt a few tears role down my cheeks and onto the bench. I hated crying cuz it upset the Maniae but this was a touchy subject for me.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2015, 10:38 pm

Salem saw as the tears ran down her face. Now Salem wasn't good with people expressing their feelings. She slowly reached her hand across the table and patted Alice's hand light. "There, there. No need for tears.." She said, trying to be comforting.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 10:50 pm

I looked up at Salem and frowned.Im sorry I didn't mean to cry. I wiped away my tears and tried to put a smile on my face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/7/2015, 4:23 pm

"Didn't I till you to stop apologizing?" Salem said, leaning over the table a bit. "Anyways I better get going.." She said and stood up, holding her cat in her arms.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/7/2015, 9:10 pm

I stood up with her and nodded.Alrighty then. And I don't know if I can stop apologizing. It's just formal.I smiled at Salem before giving her a tip of my hat.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/7/2015, 10:17 pm

Salem shrugged. "I guess I can understand that." She said fixing her hair. It had been a nice little chat with this crazy blondie. She wouldn't mind spending some more time with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:28 am