A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I hope you had the time of your life

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I hope you had the time of your life Empty I hope you had the time of your life

Post by Sammy 1/4/2015, 8:05 pm

Colin was pretty excited. True, dancing wasn't his thing, but who really cared?half the kids weren't even dancing. Colin had already taken a few quick dances with some of his cabin mates, and was, at the moment, standing near the entrance talking to some friends of his. The current topic was whether water skiing or snow skiing was better. Colin, naturally, insisted upon snow skiing.

He'd dressed up a bit, A grey button down vest on top of his lighter gray button-down shirt, sleeves rolled up to the elbows. A lot of buttons. A lot of grey. In his hand, he held a single lily, a combination of blue and purple. He'd hoped to give them to a certain someone. However, that someone had yet to show. Colin was starting to get a bit worried. He hadn't officially asked her. He'd been hoping to surprise her or something. Then again, a surprise isn't much of a surprise if it's never seen.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

I hope you had the time of your life Empty Re: I hope you had the time of your life

Post by kayla 1/4/2015, 10:40 pm

Leila didn't know whether or not Colin would've been at the dance or not. It didn't matter though or at least that's what she told herself. She just wanted to let loose and have some fun for a change, let go and dance joyously until her feet ached. She pounced into the mess hall, dark curls bouncing and her skirt flaring. She could hear the music playing from outside and it buzzed in her veins as she entered the room. Her dress wasn't very winter themed, more pinkish and creme colors than blue and silver. She smiled as she saw the hall illuminated in the light. She turned her head side to side, looking back when she saw a certain son of Serket.

She inhaled sharply.

He looked good. Like really good. Leila walked over to him, creme colored flats hitting the floor as she neared him with an enthusiastic smile. "Hey Colin!" She greeted with a wave of her hand to him and some others who he was talking to.

OOC: dresssss
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

I hope you had the time of your life Empty Re: I hope you had the time of your life

Post by Sammy 1/4/2015, 11:07 pm

"No way, man. I don't care about the flips and such, you get the same experience from a jet ski. Besides, water skiing doesn't have-"

A voice chirped near him and he turned towards it, suddenly taken aback by Leila. Gods, she looked good. The pastel color of the dress set off her light skin tone perfectly, and the black gave her hair an odd angelic glow.

"Hey," he replied, a bit dumbfounded. "Wasn't sure you'd show," he added, shaking off the one-syllable stupidity that had somehow overcome him. "I...got you this," he said, remembering the lily in his hand and producing it.

"You wanna a drink?" He asked, taking her hand and leading her away from the group of guys.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/5/2015, 12:04 am

"It's a dance. Why wouldn't I show up? Although you don't really peg me as a dancing kind of guy." She asked with an amused and incredulous expression on her face with raised eyebrows and a smile playing on her lips. Her eyes widened when she saw the lily in his hand and he gave it to her. She didn't know where she was supposed to put it so she just put it in her hair, tucking it behind her ear, glad that it stayed there.

"Sure," Leila grinned as he took her hand. His hand was warm in her own as he lead her towards the table with punch. "Hmm you know that the punch is probably spiked right? Not that I mind, I'll still drink it if you do." She suggested wildly with a playful wiggle of her eyebrows.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 1/5/2015, 12:39 am

"Ah, Miss Eun, as observant as ever. No, I usually wouldn't come to the dance. I just kind of hoped I'd see you," He replied, hoping he wasn't blushing too much and pouring them some drinks and handing her a cup.

"Spiked? No question about it," He replied, raising his drink in a mock toast before taking a sip. "Don't worry. I'll hide in some bushes somewhere if you start embarrassing yourself."

He pulled a couple of chairs, waiting for her to sit before taking a seat himself. "You know, you really aren't playing fair." He said, after looking at her for a couple of moments. "You can't show up looking that good. You have to have something wrong with you when show up to a dance. At least, I'm pretty sure. That's a rule, right? Cause if it isn't, it should be."

OOC: Here's the other rp. good luck. http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20982-colin-s-bunk
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/5/2015, 10:16 am

Leila giggled with a roll of her eyes as she drank from her cup. Sweet, as punch should be, with a slight bitterness of alcohol. Not that she minded. She'd had alcohol before and didn't mind the taste. She sat down on one of the chairs he pulled out and teased, "I'm not an embarrassing drunk, mind you Mr. McDaniels, although I'm not sure I can say the same about yourself."

Her eyebrows lowered in confusion when she told her she wasn't playing fair, tilting her head until she blushed. Leila set down her drink on her lap and leaning back in her chair. "Pffffft," She let out with a shake of her head and a laugh. "Trust me, I don't think I can compare to you. I agree, it should be a rule because if it was then the ladies around the room wouldn't be staring at you and swooning. Even I can feel myself becoming faint." She sighed dramatically, pretending to swoon in her chair.

OOC: curse you athena T^T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:36 am