A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Dez the Soul Reaver
Diana Star
The Gaurdian
Nemesis
nix
Edgar Allan Poe
Morgan Landry
miss m
Tyrannic
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
pilot
SilverMoon
Amy Pond
daddeme
GwrachSeren
Charlie Scene
Break
Lady Reyna
Bell
Holly
24 posters

The shadow hope

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The shadow hope Empty The shadow hope

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 10:11 am

Look this is a true story, no matter how strange it might seem it's totally real. I know this for a fact because this is MY story of how I became a shadow bender. Now before I continue this is NOT avatar or anything close this is more violent and deadly. Now this book is rated pg-13 so if you can't handle it then stop reading. Now on to the story..........

Chapter one

This tragic and amazing chain of events started soon after my tenth birthday, 10/31/2007 to be exact. Anyway it was the day of my femur corrective surgery or whatnot and I can tell you I was not looking forward to it at all. But it had to happen, so I went in, they knocked me out and did the surgery, yada yada yada. When I woke up I wasn't in a hospital, I was in a tent made of deer (don't ask how I knew this). I sit straight up crying out in pain because, well this was right after surgery, duh. I was still crying out in pain when two people ran in, one was a tall skinny black haired guy who looked like he should play for the Lakers. The other was an older man probably around 70 or 80 years old. The older of the two had white hair and a long Chinese style beard. The other guy, however, had startling blue eyes and long black and red hair. Any who, they burst in and the tall one clamped his hand over my mouth until I stopped screaming. I stopped immediately after he clamped his hand over my mouth and then punched him in the arm. He smiled and said "shadow or fire" to the older dude who was studying me, then nodded. Then the tall one lifted me off the cot and put me in one of those Japanese thingies, a rickshaw or whatever we Americans call it.
    x...x...x
    (1 hour later)

I was thrown into a room (literally) with about 30 other boys and about 40 girls that were either torturing each other, playing 'get the chick', or were using swords to hack up dummies. When I came in they all stopped and stared at me for a second ,then went back to their "activities". I walked along the side of this massive room when a hand grabbed me and threw me (literally again) up onto a stage of some sort and held me in a martial arts move or something. Then someone came in and said something in Japanese which I strangely understood. He had said "wait not yet". Then I watched as three figures came out of the shadows and gasped as........

I gasped as I recognized one of the mysterious figures who just came out of the darkness. It was Linsy my best friend's sister, who is an amazing brunette beauty. As I watched her and the other two come in, I noticed her shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes, and the amazing sleeveless shirt she was wearing. The guy in the middle was about five foot nine and wore dark robes so I couldn't see his face. He was carrying a sword about 4 feet long and had a twisted blade. The last of the trio was about my age and was clothed in ripped jeans, a red t-shirt and about a pound in dog tags and necklaces. Linsy recognized me immediately and her face lit up like a Christmas tree, so I guess she still remembered me. The older guy who's name tag said Gus ,walked up to me and said "Pick up a sword and get ready you idiot. I don't have Rome to waste on your dumbness". So I went to the rack and grabbed a unbalanced iron kantana and went back to him and said "What now Gus?" He simply smiled at me like a villain from a 50's movie and replied "Now I see your sorry little butt get beaten and sliced in the arena". He pushed me into an open circular clearing and locked the door behind me.

x...x...x

I stood up and looked at the hundreds of thousands of people watching me and about a hundred other kids ages ranging from 10-18 by the looks of it. I carefully put my katana in its sheath on my back and went over to a person in full body armor who seemed to be in charge. "Hey!" I yelled out to the person "What's going on?" The person carefully turned around ,and in the blink of an eye I was on the floor and had a sword pointed at my neck. Then the person raised his/her visor and it was a girl. Startled, I back up then stand up " Hey, why the sword?" She replied in a dark tone, "Don't ask, and leave while you still can you idiot. By the way I'm Shan just you won't know for long." She then turned on her heel and walked away.

x...x...x...

30 minutes later

"Younglings!" Gus called out to us."This is a little 'friendly competition' to find out your tribe........ now fight!" he said and laughed in joy as several people started fighting. I drew my katana and parried a girl who was wearing a Spartan helmet and wielding a spear. She stabbed at me, but I managed to avoid the tip by an inch. I quickly slashed at her hands, but she backed up and readied her spear, when suddenly....

Last edited by Zachattac on 4/25/2012, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The shadow hope Empty Re: The shadow hope

Post by Guest 4/25/2012, 10:15 am

This turned out really good. Two thumbs up!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 10:17 am

Only two?

Oh well it'll get better

Post by Guest 4/25/2012, 10:18 am

Well, I only have two thumbs.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 4/25/2012, 10:23 am

Can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 10:24 am

Thanks and next chapter reveals and regrets.....
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 10:29 am

I was suddenly pulled back from the spear and I saw it was a figure in a dark robe. Before I could thank this person, whoever it was, ran off. Suddenly I was knocked on the ground with a spear right at my neck. I just laid there as another warrior removed her helmet (yes another girl) and reached her hand down and hauled me up, then introduced herself. "Watch it bait. I'm Morgan and you'll be dead if I didn't give you this chance". I stood up shakily and said "Thanks I'll remember you" I then run towards the center of the arena. As I ran across the arena, I ran into three very tough looking boys. First they introduced themselves which I guess helped them try to kill me. The blond one in the middle was John, the dark haired muscular one was named Eric and the final one was silent and mute I guess. They all drew out broadswords and shields and charged me when suddenly I saw my best friend Ryan charging towards the enemy to help me. Within a second of reaching me, the blond, blue eyed Ryan whipped out his sword and took on Eric, while the mute one ran off and I took on John, which was my first mistake.

Chapter Two
    x...x...x....

30 min later

I was still locked in combat, but now the mute one had returned with an ax and was trying to kill me even though there was a sign on the wall that said 'No killing or serious maiming' . Apparently they didn't care for rules. I was about to collapse under the fierce fighting of these teenagers, but again someone came to my aid and stabbed the mute one and I gasped. It was the person who had saved me earlier from the Spartan. This strange person ran off before I could say something and Eric was still trying to disarm me, but I held up the stance barely until Gus shouted "Alright! Stop the fighting you brats. If you can move right now you passed, unlike those unfortunate kids down there" He said as he laughed at the dead. "Now on your way out, you will be assigned to one of our wonderful tribes of amazement" He said sarcastically.

x...x...x....

I walked out of the arena and passed a girl dressed in silk and satin and wore a golden belt with a sword tucked in a sheath. Her slick brown hair was braided down her back, and as I passed she gave me a dirty look and stuck her tongue out at me. I could tell from her posture and looks that she must be Diana star, a celebrity and Gus's daughter. I saw my name under the shadow tribe and grabbed a map then proceeded down the dark streets toward the shadow valley. However, as soon as I started walking I glanced behind me and saw a figure in dark ropes who matched my every step. I had to think of a plan quickly, so I ducked into an alley and when the person came by, I dragged the person inside the alley and drew my sword, forcing the person down as I held a sword at the cloaked figures throat. However, this person slowly backed away and stood up. I kept my sword ready in case whoever it was was hostile. The stranger started to remove its mask..........

Last edited by Zachattac on 4/25/2012, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 4/25/2012, 11:20 am

Suspense, suspense and more suspense.
    It is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Keep writing, it's great.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 11:21 am

Thanks shay

Post by Guest 4/25/2012, 11:48 am

It looks good, do you want me to edit this one?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 11:51 am

Yea if you want just copy and pm it back when your done
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 4/25/2012, 11:57 am

Is it me gregor
    Charlie Scene
    Charlie Scene

Male
    Number of posts : 317
    Registration date : 2011-10-21

Post by Charlie Scene 4/25/2012, 11:58 am

nice man if u get eneough chapters u should try to make it in to a real book
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 11:58 am

Wait and see
    Charlie Scene
    Charlie Scene

Male
    Number of posts : 317
    Registration date : 2011-10-21

Post by Charlie Scene 4/25/2012, 11:59 am

ok
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 12:09 pm

Alroght
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 4/25/2012, 12:10 pm

Le next chapter? Like now, please?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 12:11 pm

Please wait I'm almost done
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/25/2012, 12:13 pm

Epic
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 12:19 pm

The person removed its mask and I was shocked as the person revealed chocolate colored hair and brown eyes. It was yet ANOTHER girl. "Why don't you put that thing away?" she asked me. As I was putting my sword away she slapped a piece of paper into my hands, then ran down the alley and vanished. I stood there shocked and didn't even notice a tall Russian boy sneaking up behind me. Suddenly, he spoke in a heavy Russian accent, "Put your hands behind your head and don't make any funny business". As he was saying this, he poked a knife into my back. I slowly put my hands behind my head and said "Well at least tell me who is kidnapping me". He put his head back and laughed "Alright you pathetic idiot, I'm Demetri and you are not being kidnapped, you’re just being taken against your will". I had to stifle a laugh for his stupidness and he continued, "Now turn around so I can see you.” I did what he said and looked at my captor, he had dark black hair and black eyes with a growing beard and mustache. He was holding an elegantly jeweled dagger right next to my wildly beating heart. "Now march!” he commanded. I began to walk slowly, well aware of the dagger poking me.

x...x.....x.....

After what seemed to be hours of walking (in reality it was only minutes), he stopped me in front of an old abandoned warehouse. "Stop”, he ordered and bound my hands. He then led me up the steps slowly, never putting away his dagger. "What now Demetri?" I ask him and he just laughs "You'll never know". And with that, a trap door opened and I fell into a pit with nothing but mice in it. It seemed like forever, but suddenly a section of the wall was removed and staring at me was an Indian girl with shoulder length black hair. "I'm Shaya and if you want to live follow me" She said. I weighed my options and followed her into a passage way of some sort. "Why are you helping me?" I ask her, but she wouldn't reply. We went from a passage to an air duct and I saw though the grates many things, Like a 40 year old singing stayin alive, and a 2 year old running in circles. Finally, she stopped in a chamber and said "Just keep heading that way and you'll get out, I have to see someone". And with that she crawled back though the air duct. I continued on though the duct when suddenly I fell though a trap door and landed in..............

Last edited by Zachattac on 4/25/2012, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 4/25/2012, 12:54 pm

Publish this
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 12:57 pm

Am I really that good?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 4/25/2012, 1:00 pm

QB, don't publish yet. I'll tell you why when I can come back online tomorrow.

Post by Guest 4/25/2012, 1:03 pm

Very good! P.S. I sent you the other two.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2012, 1:34 pm

I'm not going to purplish yet I said it before and I'll say it again
    This is a draft not the final copy

Sponsored content