A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Dez the Soul Reaver
Diana Star
The Gaurdian
Nemesis
nix
Edgar Allan Poe
Morgan Landry
miss m
Tyrannic
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
pilot
SilverMoon
Amy Pond
daddeme
GwrachSeren
Charlie Scene
Break
Lady Reyna
Bell
Holly
24 posters

The shadow hope

Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

The shadow hope - Page 8 Empty Re: The shadow hope

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/9/2012, 1:35 pm

I'm loving it :)

And, yes! German! :D
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/10/2012, 4:18 am

Answer this question to get the prize....

Who is novas disgrace

(mentioned in one of the chapters)

Only 2 tries per member
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/10/2012, 6:21 am

Nova's disgrace is Diana Star
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 5/10/2012, 8:17 am

Nova's disgrace is Shaya.
    Wait, I'm a disgrace?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2012, 11:44 am

Shay wins

Next question.....

What did Shan first say to zach?
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 5/10/2012, 3:32 pm

"Hey why the sword? Don't ask, and leave while you still can, you idiot. By the way I'm Shan, just you won't know for long."
    Here it is.

Post by Guest 5/10/2012, 10:54 pm

Good book mention me soon
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2012, 12:20 am

Correct now here's a harder one.....

Who is Shans sister?
    And who is Dianas dad?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/11/2012, 7:39 am

Diana's Dad is Gus.

Shan's Sister is Morgan(Not too sure about this and too lazy to go through all the chapter's to verify)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2012, 11:27 am

Wrong on #2
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 5/12/2012, 1:11 am

:) can't wait for the next book
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/12/2012, 1:49 am

Next book someone big shall fall
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/16/2012, 2:03 am

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v7Z4hr7KpvQnsV_aoxDw9a9YGH2n8s_GY4xgIAjgXx4/edit

All updates will be on this link
    Also I will post chapters here
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 5/16/2012, 12:12 pm

looks good
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/16/2012, 12:20 pm

Damn, can't get on there...

Damn school blocking system.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/16/2012, 3:18 pm

Thanks
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/17/2012, 4:14 am

Ch 11
    Meanwhile with Shan, Dylan, and Laura...
    Laura led the small group down a narrow and wet corridor that ran under the arena. As they walked along the corridor shan held dylan's hand tight and gazed around at the dark black/blue bricks that had holes every couple yards.
    “Laura, how do you know where we are going?”  shan asked cautiously looking at the back of this slayers helmet while still clutching her boyfriends hand tightly.
    “Shan, I know my way around this temple of evil because this was once my slayer training school before the snake society took it over.”
    Dylan removed his hand from shans and looked above them for the first time in twenty minutes and saw that the ceiling had changed from being solid granite to hardened sand and limestone and he rubbed the leather handle of his axe nervously.
    “we’re almost there” Laura told them as she stopped below a black panel with a red triangle on it that was about 3 feet by 3 feet.
    “whats through that trapdoor or whatever?” Dylan asked as Shan helped Laura remove the panel, and as they did sand poured down onto them from above.
    “thats the arena up there, and if my math is right we have thirty seconds before the fight starts”
    x...x...x...
    Meanwhile up above as Kim, Zach, Shaya, Up, Diana, and viper meet again...
    “viper!” zach  called as he ran to his little brother and looked at him through the barbaric eyeholes in the helmet he was wearing “are you ok, what happened!”
    “we were sneaking into the throne room when that guy over there named Commander Up snuck up on us and revealed our position” Diana told them all “then we were hauled to a preparation chamber and this trans-side warrior armed us and shoved us out here, then we met you again”
    “I was taken to nova himself for some reason” Shaya told them as she took off her helmet revealing her black messed up indian hair before putting her helmet back on,
    “Z-z-z-zach, is that Python?” kim stammered as she saw the huge being wearing heavy armor and wielding a huge weapon.  
    “yes thats python” I said with disgust as the heavily armed figure turned and faced them. I looked and tried to see this warriors face but it was covered by a demon helmet.
    Then i looked up to the special booth and saw that nova had not arrived yet. i then looked over to kim who was frightened then my brother viper who was holding his sword ready, obviously anxious to fight.
    x...x...x...
    Across the arena with Morgan, Rita, and Python...
    “well those little implings don't stand a chance” snarled Python as he gazed over at the group of enemies that he and his companions were about to fight.  
    “indeed python, i couldn't have said it any better” Rita said as she rechecked her amazing green and black armor.
    “and i have the advantage over our greatest threat” Morgan said happily, eyeing me from across the arena.  Then she walked over to a small rack concealed in the wall and grabbed a small blue vial and put it in her belt.
    Just then the supreme tyrant Nova appeared and said “So all the little contestants have arrived for the fun!” Nova said smiling widely. “Now perhaps I should introduce the fighters” He said looking at the people viewing the fight. “The contestants today are going to be Shaya, Kim, Zach, Commander Up, Viper, and Diana. And the warriors against them are Morgan, Rita, and last but certainly not least Python!”
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 5/17/2012, 7:50 am

cool
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/19/2012, 12:50 pm

Hanks
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/26/2012, 10:40 pm

Ch 12 The battle of the survivors

The battle had begun when nova rang the bell. I drew my sword and hurriedly told my companions the game plan as the enemy advanced. 
    "Shan and Dylan and viper engage python, shay you take Kim and engage Rita and Laura and I will engage Morgan, got it?"
    "yes sir" they all said and ran to engage. I stood back with Laura as Morgan advanced towards us.
    "zach? You have no clue what's about to happen do you?" Laura asked me as she drew her sword from behind her back.
    "sis I have an idea, let's just engage this spartan" I reply smiling as I rose my Kantana into a defensive stance.  I watched as Morgan advanced slowly, quietly just like the plague. She wielded her spear and spun it in her hand once, trying to scare us.

x...x...x
    Meanwhile with Kim and shay...

Rita swung her blade straight at Kim's legs and snarled as she scraped her "your weak girls, you should surrender now if you want to live, but that little cutey ain't gonna make it past tonight" she said as she dodged a strike from shaya.
    "never ever talk about my boyfriend like that!" Kim screamed as she met Rita's next strike to her chest.
    "sis stand down!" shay said calmly as she tried to get behind Rita, already bleeding from her thigh.
    Kim made a bad mistake when she turned to shay and said "sister? She's your sister?" then Rita smacked her with the flat of her blade knocking Kim to the ground, her blade spinning away.
    Rita continued to press shay back as Kim was lying on the ground, out for the count. "sister, you know I'm a better fighter" Rita taunted as she saw sweat appear on shays face and felt her weaken her sword arm. Rita smiled using that to her advantage and disarmed shay then said "I told you so, now surrender or else"

x...x...x...
    Back across with Shan Dylan and viper...

Shan grunted as she got knocked down by pythons staff. She looked over and saw her boyfriend stabbing the beast in its leg. She got up shakily and reached for her sword, only to remember it was on the other side of python. 
    "weaklings! You will never best me! I am novas greatest!" python boasted as he threw viper off his back and onto the ground. Python raised his spear ready to kill viper when Dylan stabbed him in the neck. Blood gushed from the wound as python crumbled to the ground pinning Dylan beneath him...

CH 13 The powers become known...
    Back with zach, Laura, and Morgan...

I deflected Morgan's stab at my chest and pushed her to the side. I watched as laura, even if she was bleeding was engaging Morgan fiercely. I backed up and found a sword across my throat. I turned slowly and saw a heavily armored warrior with a blazing fire sign on his chest plate.
     "nova wants you alive, but I might just kill you a bit" he said kicking me to the ground. I looked ahead and saw Morgan kick Laura to the ground and then tied her hands behind her back.
      Morgan then walked over to me and said to the warrior holding me "blaze, he's my captive, and of you disagree then you will get a worse fate then he will" she said jesturing to me.

x...x...x...
    With shay, Kim and Rita...

Shay felt her sisters stregth pushing against her and she knew she couldn't last long. One false move could instantly kill her and she knew that.
    "Rita inferior relax the sword please and we can talk this over" shay said knowing she was better at diplomacy then butchering.
    "surrender is a yes or no, shaya just as dad taught his rightful daughter." Rita replied disarming shay and putting the tip of her blade against her throat.
    "I have no other options..." shay began as she smiled up at her sister "but Kim does!"
    Rita stood up quickly feeling te blade in her back. Slowly she began to smile, then laugh. "Kimberley, did you really think you could stop me? You just doomed yourself"
    "come on then! Leave your sis bound and fight a real girl" Kim told Rita as she picked up her sword "I challenge you to a duel"

x...x...x...

Over with Shan, Dylan and viper...

"Dylan!" Shan screamed and ran to her boyfriends body which his legs were pinned under the fallen giant. "are you ok?" she asked, tears coming to her eyes.
    Viper just stood in the back of the group an then drew his sword and pointed it at Shan "Shannon get up, he's gonna be find, we have other problems" he said pointing out that I was captured and shay was out of it.
    "viper you don't understand! He's hurt and dying we have to do something!" she yelled at viper.
    "Shannon, I'm sorry but you forced me to do this" he said and he blasted Shan with a orb of pure darkness. Shannon stood up and drew water from the air around them into her hands and completely soaked viper.  
    "never tell me what to do!" she screamed and blasted him with more water, knocking him down. She then surrounded him with an orb of water and viper began to suffocate...

Ch 14 Who will die?

I looked up as blaze backed away as Morgan came closer. She kneeled down in front of me and sighed.
    "Zachary, you owe me, remember?" she asked me as she undid her helmet and looked me straight in the eye.
    "I remember, I know I owe you my life, but please some other time" I tell her as she tightened the ropes around my back.
    "zach I also have something to tell you" she began her eyes tearing up as she put away her sword "I'm your twin"

x...x...x
    Back with Rita and Kim...

Kim summoned her earth powers and threw a chunk of rock at Rita. Rita sidestepped and smiled. 
    "so you want to play dirty?" Rita asked as she froze her blade and struck at Kim.  Kim narrowly dodged but got scraped, and already she could feel the cold spreading though her body, slowing her down.
    "ain't so tuff now are you?" Rita told Kim smiling. "oh don't worry I'll let you live just long enough to see all you care about be destroyed" she continued and smacked Kim. Kim struggled against the cold but the slap had knocked her to the ground and she couldn't even sit up. She fell all the way back, her face frozen, but eyes moving. Rita then smiled and walked towards the body of python.

x...x...x...
    Back with viper and Shan...

Viper gasped for air as the bubble tightened around him suffocating him. Then suddenly Shan realized the bubble and he fell to the ground gasping. 
    "now let's help him" Shan told viper and turned her back on him. Then all of a sudden she heard a different gasp, a gasp for life, not for air. She turned and saw viper crumble to the ground, a poisoned blade in his back, and behind him Rita smiled at Shan coldly, like a snake. 
    "if it isn't the pretty princess, I heard about your fight with Eric, and I must say I couldn't of done it better" Rita said, advancing slowly and pulling out both of her swords, one normal, one poisoned.

x...x...x...
    Meanwhile up in novas viewing area...

Diana carefully snuck though the room making her way towards nova, her sword ready. She knew zach hadn't told her to try this but she went ahead as the opportunity presented it to her. She got very close when she saw another girl staring at her, a Greek girl. This new girl just looked at her and nodded, putting down the tray of drinks she was holding.
    "well well well, I'd it isn't Diana" nova said turning around in his chair and scaring them both. "I see your friends distracted me and you snuck up here during that, good job" he said clapping sarcastically.
    "lord nova if you might let me..." the new girl started to say, but shut up when nova gave her a look.
    "now where was I? Oh yes maybe you want to know my plan, but unfortunately it's not story time" nova said smiling evilly.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 5/26/2012, 11:52 pm

one word: Wow.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/27/2012, 1:04 pm

I love it, good job man
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 5/27/2012, 3:52 pm

wow okay zach this is AMAZING!!!!!!!
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

Post by CynicalSkin 5/27/2012, 6:24 pm

Loving it! You're doing a great job!
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 5/27/2012, 9:57 pm

lol I love how Commander Up is just basically being ignored in the fight.
    She's epic that way. Well I assume Up is a she.
    Additionally, you should perhaps be a bit more descriptive with the setting. I'm having trouble visualizing that and on how one of the characters manage to escape the arena...
    Other then that, it's an alright story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:10 am