A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Dez the Soul Reaver
Diana Star
The Gaurdian
Nemesis
nix
Edgar Allan Poe
Morgan Landry
miss m
Tyrannic
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
pilot
SilverMoon
Amy Pond
daddeme
GwrachSeren
Charlie Scene
Break
Lady Reyna
Bell
Holly
24 posters

The shadow hope

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The shadow hope - Page 9 Empty Re: The shadow hope

Post by Holly 5/28/2012, 2:58 am

Ch 15 
    Back down with Morgan and zach....

I gasped as Morgan said we were twins. I couldn't believe it, but I knew it was true. She stared at me with a blank face, but slowly she started to smile and embraced me. I looked behind her and saw Laura standing up and staring. I simply mouthed 'she's our sister' and then it was Laura's turn to be shocked. She fell down, not exactly in a faint but close.

x...x...x...
    Back with Shan and Rita...

"you see Shannon, you are about to meet your doom to my blades, just a that little idiot did, and if you would look at him, you would see him dying visually and painfully." Rita said as she and Shan circled waiting for the other to strike first.
    "shut up or I'll insight you like I finished Eric" Shan retorted striking quickly to her chest then jumping back. Rita sidestepped easily, and didn't notice as Dylan finally slid himself from under the unconscious giant. Rita slashed at shans legs then feinted a stab at her hand. Shan quickly blocked her blade and sent a wave of water into Rita, deflecting the feint.  Dylan stood up, his legs bruised and bleeding. He ran over to the limp form of viper, and saw that he was very close to death. 
    "Dylan" viper said "Dylan on my signal I need you all (cough) to get clear, I'm gonna (cough) use the rest of my fleeing strength to get you guys out of here" viper said, his face paling with every word. Dylan nodded and looked around. He saw Laura laying on the ground, Zachary embracing te spartan, his girlfriend locked in combat, and Diana facing nova in his box, also he saw Kim frozen, and shay bound next to Kim. He made up his mind, picked up his axe and ran towards shaya....

x...x...x....
    Back in the box....

"now Diana, my niece, you can surrender or die" nova said picking up his black crooked sword and swinging it from side to side. 
    "I'm not your kin and I'm not surrendering" Diana replied drawing her golden cutlass and swung at nova.
    "sir te tide is turning on the battlefield!" the Greek girl shouted as she grabbed a crossbow and ran to the railing, taking aim....
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/28/2012, 2:12 pm

I love how Dez has now basically been forgotten Laughing
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/29/2012, 2:48 am

Ch 16
    Back with Morgan and zach and Laura...

Morgan let go of me and I looked around the huge coliseum we were in. I stood up brushing the sand off of me and picked up my Kantana. 
    "zach" Morgan said "we can get out though that trapdoor" she said pointing to a trapdoor, right in front of the lions cage. I nodded and switched my gaze to the box, where I saw Diana locked in combat with nova and a Greek girl aiming a crossbow right at....me. I watched as she fired and I sidestepped the bronze arrow. Behind me Laura stood up and sheathed her sword and looked at Morgan. 
    "so is she on our side?" she asked me as the Greek girl reloaded her crossbow.
    "I'm on your side now let's get the others!" Morgan said putting her helmet back on and picking up her spear. Then we ran across the dusty arena to Kim and shay...

x...x...x...
    Back with Rita and Shan...

Shan kept back as she narrowly missed her opponents poisoned blade. She then sliced at Ritas left hand, but rita met the strike and disarmed her. 
    "I should kill you" Rita told Shan "but I think you could be of use of me" she said smiling as she pointed her blade at shans chest.  She then tied Shans hands and feet together, sheathed her swords and slung Shan over her shoulder walking towards the exit...

x...x...x...
    Meanwhile waiting in te tunnel below the trapdoor....

"what's taking so long?" nix asked dez as they sat in the cold sewer-like tunnel. Dez simply shrugged his shoulders and held the lamp up higher and peered around them into the darkness.
    "I should of done my hair earlier" nix complained as she brushed flakes of paint from it. "ugh wherever we are going it better have air conditioning and electricity, I haven't updated my Facebook page in a month." she continued.
    "dude could you just be quiet and wait for them? And I'm sure your Facebook page isn't that important." dez replied, sitting back down waiting...

x...x...x...
    Up in the box...

Nova smiled as he easily deflected Diana's strikes and got out of reach. "my Diana you need practice" he taunted as he stabbed at her gut. Diana knocked the blade away and felt the water in te fish tank beckoning to her. She swiftly jumped over the pine table which was in her way and stood next to the huge fish tank, her sword ready to puncture it when nova made his move.
    "well done" nova said putting down his sword and looking at her. "go ahead and drown me, but it won't do you any good" he said from behind his metal mask. Then he proceeded to nod at the Greek girl, who loaded a strange arrow and shot it, not at anyone, but at the other side of the almost empty bleachers. Diana's eyes widened as she noticed it was a grappling line and watched as the Greek girl hooked up a zip line and slid down, towards the other side of the arena. "until next time Diana" nova said, and with that he pressed a button and he disappeared in a trap door. Diana then ran over to the zip line and gulped, then proceeded to follow the Greek girl...

Ch17
    O
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

Post by CynicalSkin 5/29/2012, 4:54 am

Love it!
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 5/29/2012, 1:17 pm

awesome zach.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 5/29/2012, 1:21 pm

Yes! Cheers Zach ;)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/31/2012, 2:58 am

Thanks
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 6/1/2012, 9:58 am

horray for Zach. That was great!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/4/2012, 12:19 am

Ch17

Over with Kim and shay....

I ran, Morgan and Laura beside me. We ran and finally stopped at the frozen body of Kim, and te bound and gagged body of shay. I knelt beside my girlfriends body and carefully began to cut the ice, as I heard Laura behind me cutting shays ropes. Immediately after all the ice was gone I heard a voice over the intercom saying 'self destruct in T-minus 10 minutes'. I quickly slung Kim over my shoulder and we all ran towards the trapdoor. We jumped in it and the message of the self destruct got easily relayed though our group. I didn't even realize my brother was still in the arena, dying waiting for the right moment to unleash what was left of his diminishing power. Morgan guided us though the long winding corridors until we reached the sunlight and as we turned to look at the fortress, it exploded in red and orange fire, with a streak of blackness, raising straight up to the sky, taking the debris with it.  Finally I looked a our surroundings and what was left of us. I saw te faces of Morgan, Kim, Dylan, nix, dez,Laura, and shay. I realized Shan and Diana were gone and I knew that the black pillar of energy was released by my now dead brother. I stood up, the tears down my face and I walked out of the clearing and went behind a pine tree and say there for hours, crying over what I could've done to save him and the rest of them..... 
    The end for now.....

Next book: The melinoe problem
    Ch 1
    3 months later

I looked across the old oak table at the faces of my friends. We had now decided to work together to destroy nova, and we had elected Morgan as the leader, and trust me she kept her spartan aspect. Finally Morgan spoke and said.
    "we all know that Shan is still alive, but we don't know where she is exactly, however we do know some of novas smaller bases are and she might be held there" she said constantly looking at Dylan then across the table at Laura.
    "if we know where some bases are, let's go get them!" nix yelled and pounded her fist on the table.
    "that's a good idea but unfortua......" Morgan began to say and then the door behind me was blasted open violently and a young women came in, dressed in all black. We all stood up but she snapped her fingers and all of the weapons we were previously holding, fell to the ground. "who are you?" Morgan asked, though I was sure she knew who it was.
    "I am Melinoe" she said, her eyes bringing out our darkest memories "patron of shadow, and now supervisor of Zachary"

Ok guys I need help....
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 6/4/2012, 9:26 am

what help?
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 6/4/2012, 11:36 am

looks good so far, help with what???
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/5/2012, 1:17 am

Writing the next chapter...
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 6/5/2012, 11:21 am

ok, I can help!
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/5/2012, 12:33 pm

Chapter 2:

“Supervisor of Zach?” Morgan asked in confusion. Who the heck was this person anyway? My twin looked over at me and I stood up.
    “And why am I being supervised?” I asked her and Melione smirked. A devious smirk at that. She obviously was working some kinda angle on my group and I. I turned my head a bit to hear Dylan’s very low growl and then turned back to the woman in black. She chuckled at my confusion….all of our confusion and then sighed sarcastically and answered.
    “Zach, Zach, Zach…haven’t you figured out it out yet? Haven’t any of you figured it out yet?” She turned the question to the entire group, but kept her gaze on me.
    “Figured what out?” Shay asked and this just sparked another laugh from Melione.
    “Your powers. Your gifts dear children..” She said in jubilation and smirked, however Dylan got annoyed. Very annoyed. He stood up and pulled a dagger that was strapped to his thigh and then threw it at Melione before anyone could say a word. However things didn’t turn out….naturally…
    Melione and then dagger vanished without a trace and they Dylan stiffened up as the woman appeared behind him..holding him tightly, and the blade appeared at his throat.
    “Let go of me.” Dylan snarled and the others started to go for whatever they could reach.
    “Ah, Ah, Ah. I wouldn’t try anything. Unless you want his blood staining the floor, and a pissed off Hydrokinetic on your hands when Shannon finds out what happened.” Melione said and smirked almost sadistically. Everyone froze at the mention of Shan. Dylan seemed to be the one that had the worse reaction.
    “Where is she?! What have you done with her?!” He screeched at the woman holding him and she shoved him away. Dylan grabbed a sword off the ground and started to attack the woman whom seemed to be messing with their minds. Melione merely shrugged and a hand yanked Dylan to the ground and threw the sword away.
    “I didn’t do anything to your little girlfriend, Dylan. I don’t even know where she is. But I do know that if you want to see her smiling face again then you better sit down, shut up, and stay out of my business.” Melione stated and then sent Dylan flying out of the base.

----------------------------------
    Note: Zach has in fact given me permission to continue this story for him until he is in the position where he can take back over the storyline
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 6/5/2012, 12:50 pm

An improvement, to be honest.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 6/5/2012, 1:06 pm

looks good
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/5/2012, 1:57 pm

I'm commenting my own book.....weird
    Anyway I like it and melinoe is based off of melinoe and hecate
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 6/6/2012, 3:41 am

that's good.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 6/11/2012, 5:47 pm

Yay Zach!!
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/14/2012, 2:33 pm

zach this is epic you don't mind me putting it on my site do you? I'll put zachatacks fanfic shadow hope
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 3:01 am

Chapter 3:

I looked up at this melinoe and suddenly remembered why she looked so familiar. "mother?" I asked cautiously and saw Morgan and Laura pale, to a ghostly white. The huge room stayed quiet until Dylan slammed open the door and sat back in his seat, glaring at me and then at melinoe. 
    "yes child, I'm your mother, now everyone but my children leave or I will do to you what I did to Dylan" melinoe said and instantly everyone stood up and left. On the way out Dylan 'accidentally' bumped into me and whispered.
    "this is all YOUR fault" then he went out of the room. When everyone was gone I looked up at my patron, mother, whatever this odd women was. She merely waved her hand and the door locked itself right, leaving my and my two sisters alone with a possible psychopath. 
    "mind explaining why you are here......witch?" Morgan asked, her hand on her spear, as if she could lay a finger on melinoe. 
    "yes certainly I think I will explain, spartan" she replyed coldly, her eyes saying don't-mess-with-me-or-else-you-will-be-a-floor-tile. She motioned for us to sit and we did, me in between my sister and my twin. She sighed then her eyes changed to a friendlier look an she called Laura first and sent me and Morgan outside.
    Once outside the first thing that happened, was Morgan punching the wall repeatedly, until her knuckles were bleeding and the wall had several holes in it.
    "um Morgan I think the walls had enough" I said, managing to grin, even if the intimidating eyes of my twin were locked on mine. Then she broke the stare and sighed. 
    "zach, I'm scared" she said and I almost laughed. A spartan was scared? This wasn't right, wasn't right at all. 
    "why? Why would a spar...." I started to say when Laura opened the door. 
    "don't......don't make mom mad" she said and collapsed.......

Chapter 4:
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 6/24/2012, 3:21 am

To be honest, I have absolute no clue what I just read.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 4:19 am

Sorry my brother posted the rough draft
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/18/2013, 2:22 am

Ok ok. I know this story sucked for most of you. I am rewriting it so it's better, longer, and makes more sense. I am also getting rid of characters and adding some.

Just telling you all who actually read my imagination

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:43 am